Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garrick 16:12 - Jun 27 with 7279 viewsDarran

Shuts his twitter down to abuse apparently.
What a world we live in.

https://twitter.com/Jordygarr1

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garrick on 16:34 - Jun 27 with 5810 viewssainthelens

If you intend to throw a punch, at least put the cvnt on the floor. 2 Luton players clearly looking for it.
Garrick on 16:55 - Jun 27 with 5718 viewsFireboy2

What he did was crass and stupid, with 11 on the the pitch, 17 minutes to go and playing half decent we could have possibly got a draw and even a win.

BUT theres absolutely no need for him to get attacked on social media.

It shows how the world has changed for the worse imo.
Garrick on 17:09 - Jun 27 with 5666 viewsFlashberryjack

Garrick on 16:55 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

What he did was crass and stupid, with 11 on the the pitch, 17 minutes to go and playing half decent we could have possibly got a draw and even a win.

BUT theres absolutely no need for him to get attacked on social media.

It shows how the world has changed for the worse imo.

There are keyboard warriors everywhere mate, mind you Garrick is knob, he let the fans, team mates, manager and himself down badly today.

A decent outcome would be, the club gives him a massive fine, Cooper then publicly backs Garrick's sending off, and then resigns in protest at the fine.

Can't see it happening myself, but we live in hope.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Garrick on 17:25 - Jun 27 with 5605 viewsChief

There's more people saying than he's been bullied than people actually 'bullying' him. If he can't take the critisism after doing something stupid, he's doing the right thing leaving social media.

Hopefully it's a learning curve for him.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Garrick on 18:11 - Jun 27 with 5481 viewsjack247

Depends what kind of abuse he’s been getting. If it’s personal stuff (which it may well be), fair enough.

If people are telling him he’s let his teammates and the fans down and quite likely blown our play off chance, then they are absolutely right.
Garrick on 18:15 - Jun 27 with 5464 viewsDr_Winston

Garrick on 18:11 - Jun 27 by jack247

Depends what kind of abuse he’s been getting. If it’s personal stuff (which it may well be), fair enough.

If people are telling him he’s let his teammates and the fans down and quite likely blown our play off chance, then they are absolutely right.

Judging by some of the states on Twitter it's probably the former.

Lot of w*nkers who love tagging players in to slag them off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garrick on 18:36 - Jun 27 with 5386 viewsbuilthjack

Garrick on 18:15 - Jun 27 by Dr_Winston

Does anybody off here do twitter then ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garrick on 18:38 - Jun 27 with 5380 viewsjack247

Garrick on 18:15 - Jun 27 by Dr_Winston

Not on Twitter, but you’re probably right. He deserves criticism and his ban for today though, got to be way more professional than that.
Login to get fewer ads

Garrick on 18:52 - Jun 27 with 5330 viewsmonmouth

I'm more concerned about how ridiculously slow and hopeless he looked on every single occassion the ball was anywhere near him. Seeing as he's presumably going to be a regular next year if he's not injured.

No sympathy for anyone on social meejah neither. There's an easy solution for that. If you're daft enough to open yourself up to it publicly, presumably for adulation or to ponce off, then you have to accept it is full of utter jerks without any filters.

Boy needs to get his head down and prove he's worth a place in the squad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garrick on 18:56 - Jun 27 with 5318 viewscmajack

Garrick on 18:36 - Jun 27 by builthjack

Don't do any social media sites. Never have, never will.
Garrick on 19:07 - Jun 27 with 5284 viewsNeath_Jack

Garrick on 18:56 - Jun 27 by cmajack

Don't do any social media sites. Never have, never will.

Apart from this one...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Garrick on 19:08 - Jun 27 with 5286 viewsDr_Winston

Garrick on 18:52 - Jun 27 by monmouth

I'm more concerned about how ridiculously slow and hopeless he looked on every single occassion the ball was anywhere near him. Seeing as he's presumably going to be a regular next year if he's not injured.

No sympathy for anyone on social meejah neither. There's an easy solution for that. If you're daft enough to open yourself up to it publicly, presumably for adulation or to ponce off, then you have to accept it is full of utter jerks without any filters.

He doesn't really have to prove he's worth a place. He's getting one anyway.

Meanwhile, a player we paid half a million for and Cooper basically ignored is out on loan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garrick on 19:12 - Jun 27 with 5258 viewsWarwickHunt

Garrick on 18:36 - Jun 27 by builthjack

Darran looks in very occasionally.
Garrick on 19:12 - Jun 27 with 5257 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why was Roberts consistently in front of Garrick? Occasionally the full back should overlap but most of the time it looked like Garrick at right back and Roberts right forward.

Sort it out Cooper FFS.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Garrick on 19:14 - Jun 27 with 5248 viewsDarran

Garrick on 19:12 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

Nothing wrong with Twitter,nothing wrong with it at all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garrick on 19:29 - Jun 27 with 5194 viewsbuilthjack

Garrick on 19:12 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

I never knew that

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garrick on 01:29 - Jun 28 with 4877 viewslegoman

Am I the only one on here who finds Twitter utterly impenetrable? I've not got a clue who's talking to who or how you Twit someone. It's almost as if it's designed for users to make t*ats of themselves without having to put in much effort.

I give you Rebecca Long-Bailey in evidence

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Garrick on 08:47 - Jun 28 with 4729 viewsNotLoyal

Garrick on 01:29 - Jun 28 by legoman

Am I the only one on here who finds Twitter utterly impenetrable? I've not got a clue who's talking to who or how you Twit someone. It's almost as if it's designed for users to make t*ats of themselves without having to put in much effort.

Twitter is an appalling place for the majority, hateful and full of disgusting people looking to bully others, not for me.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Garrick on 20:26 - Jun 28 with 4439 viewsdameedna

Garrick on 08:47 - Jun 28 by NotLoyal

Twitter is an appalling place for the majority, hateful and full of disgusting people looking to bully others, not for me.

might give it a go
Garrick on 22:47 - Jun 28 with 4339 viewsTreforys_Jack

Garrick on 01:29 - Jun 28 by legoman

Absolutely, with bells on
Garrick on 23:11 - Jun 28 with 4321 viewsbuilthjack

Garrick on 18:52 - Jun 27 by monmouth

He's 22 in a few weeks, and has been with us for over 5 years.
Another failure. One flash of brilliance v QPR . Nothing since.

Garrick on 10:55 - Jun 29 with 4156 viewsBadlands

Garrick on 23:11 - Jun 28 by builthjack

He's 22 in a few weeks, and has been with us for over 5 years.
Another failure. One flash of brilliance v QPR . Nothing since.

Garrick just need playing time.
Better option than Kalulu - but Cooper prefers his loanees.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Garrick on 10:59 - Jun 29 with 4152 viewsHighjack

Don’t know what was said but if it was to do with his stupidity with getting sent off he deserves all the criticism and needs to take it on the chin and most of all learn from it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Garrick on 11:41 - Jun 29 with 4115 viewsbuilthjack

Garrick on 10:55 - Jun 29 by Badlands

Garrick just need playing time.
Better option than Kalulu - but Cooper prefers his loanees.

Kakula is another poor signing

Garrick on 14:12 - Jun 29 with 4024 viewsLeonWasGod

Garrick on 11:41 - Jun 29 by builthjack

Kakula is another poor signing

He's a poor man's Roland Lamah. Garrick not much better (but apparently has potential, although the same was said of Barrow).

Nath on one leg would be a better option than either at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024