Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card 20:56 - Jun 27 with 2435 viewsmagicdaps10

😂😂🤣🤣How did the ref not give the 3/4 fouls leading up to it?

Comedy gold.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 22:14 - Jun 27 with 2359 viewsTenbySwan

Agreed. Frustration led to the red card
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 22:32 - Jun 27 with 2327 viewsSwanjaxs

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 22:14 - Jun 27 by TenbySwan

Agreed. Frustration led to the red card

And we ended up being awarded the free kick...

Enough said

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 22:44 - Jun 27 with 2317 viewsNotLoyal

Whatever that was all about it doesn’t matter, walking football is for old blokes not professional championship footballers. Disgrace.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 23:49 - Jun 27 with 2254 viewsFireboy2

I mentioned this straight after the red card, it must have been about 10-15 seconds before it all kicked off.

The ref was shocking and it was his inability to give the first foul the ultimately led to the red card.
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 06:40 - Jun 28 with 2142 viewsjack247

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 23:49 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

I mentioned this straight after the red card, it must have been about 10-15 seconds before it all kicked off.

The ref was shocking and it was his inability to give the first foul the ultimately led to the red card.

Yeah, he lost control for a second and then there were a series of fouls from both teams no better or worse than the one before. He gave us the free kick, but I’ve no idea which foul he awarded it for.
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 08:33 - Jun 28 with 2075 viewsmonmouth

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 23:49 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

No mate, it was Garrick punching someone that led to the red card.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 10:03 - Jun 28 with 1991 viewsThornburyswan

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 08:33 - Jun 28 by monmouth

This - whilst clearly the ref ‘letting the game go’ led to the ‘hand bags’ Garrick has no excuse & for me should not play again this season, needs to learn how to behave on the pitch.
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 11:14 - Jun 28 with 1911 viewsBadlands

Hand deliberately thrown as a punch or a slap in the face of an opponent - red card.
Everything else was pushing and shoving with the original foul being awarded and yellow card given.
Correct decision by the ref and sensible approach to the situation.
Re-run Gork's perfectly good challenge on Lily and the ref did nothing about the 9 Derby players who attacked Pintado.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 11:18 - Jun 28 with 1901 viewsjack247

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 11:14 - Jun 28 by Badlands

Hand deliberately thrown as a punch or a slap in the face of an opponent - red card.
Everything else was pushing and shoving with the original foul being awarded and yellow card given.
Correct decision by the ref and sensible approach to the situation.
Re-run Gork's perfectly good challenge on Lily and the ref did nothing about the 9 Derby players who attacked Pintado.

Haven’t seen it back, but the guy he threw a punch at seemed to be trying to shove his head into one of our players faces, may have been Brewster. I think Garrick just saw that and reacted, needs to control himself though, which I’m sure he realised the second he did it.
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 11:36 - Jun 28 with 1876 viewsdameedna

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 11:18 - Jun 28 by jack247

Haven’t seen it back, but the guy he threw a punch at seemed to be trying to shove his head into one of our players faces, may have been Brewster. I think Garrick just saw that and reacted, needs to control himself though, which I’m sure he realised the second he did it.

All of those tackles are what I want to see. Garrick can cool his heels and get transferred as far as I am concerned.
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 14:01 - Jun 28 with 1751 viewskrunchykarrot

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 10:03 - Jun 28 by Thornburyswan

This - whilst clearly the ref ‘letting the game go’ led to the ‘hand bags’ Garrick has no excuse & for me should not play again this season, needs to learn how to behave on the pitch.

Bit harsh, 3 games will suffice. It is a learning curve, in a way i was glad to see a bit of fight because we were lethargic. We had no leaders in the team, Fulton and Grimes were poor Bidwell was back to normal after last week etc etc i don't need to go on.
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 15:10 - Jun 28 with 1698 viewsFireboy2

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 08:33 - Jun 28 by monmouth

Yes i agree garrick obviously deserved to go but if the tw@t of a ref had nipped the situation in the bud ie the first or even second foul then bellend garrick wouldnt have thrown that feeble attempt of a punch.
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 15:31 - Jun 28 with 1672 viewsswan65split

Didnt see the sending off yesterday, as I gave up on the stream and the game tbh, buy just looked at a you tube clip just now, and by the rules he had to go, even if he was just fly swatting but i also think a Hatters player should have gone as well. number 17 i think, any othe bookings in that incident? if not there should have been, as far aqs ref is concerned , Ive always been wary of him suffers from small man syndrome, watch his demeanor
Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 11:35 - Jun 29 with 1512 viewsBadlands

Fouls leading up to the Garrick red card on 15:31 - Jun 28 by swan65split

Didnt see the sending off yesterday, as I gave up on the stream and the game tbh, buy just looked at a you tube clip just now, and by the rules he had to go, even if he was just fly swatting but i also think a Hatters player should have gone as well. number 17 i think, any othe bookings in that incident? if not there should have been, as far aqs ref is concerned , Ive always been wary of him suffers from small man syndrome, watch his demeanor

Ruddock given a yellow.
Have to say I thought the re was very good.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024