Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all 14:22 - Jun 28 with 3764 viewsdickythorpe

Many of us in the same boat.

Thanks for the Castell Howell thread.
I and my colleagues know full well there are so many out there facing job losses, pay cuts, reduced hours etc etc.

I really appreciate the support I've received off here.

My colleagues do as well.

It's a waiting game for us personally and the coming week will reveal who exactly is under threat.

It's just such a shame we and so many have no date to work towards like what England had with the July 4th date.

Brian Jones the owner had no choice but too announce this. To think we are in a consultation period is beyond belief with how busy we normally are!
He has done so much and could continue to do so much if only a re-opening date was announced.

To all others that are facing the bleak prospect of unemployment or perhaps have had bad news already my best wishes.

It's all a bit surreal.

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 14:25 - Jun 28 with 3754 viewsSwanjaxs

Ahhh mate I really hope you get some good news.

Wishing you all the best 👍 YJB 🖤🤍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 14:29 - Jun 28 with 3729 viewsmajorraglan

Did some shopping at the cash and carry yesterday and it was busy with customers; hopefully the C & C will keep things going until more places can reopen and you guys can get back to normal. people have a staycation hopefully they will spend more in the local area and boost the incomes of local businesses. Good luck.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 14:34]
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 14:44 - Jun 28 with 3678 viewsBest_loser

Hope things work out ok eventually
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 14:54 - Jun 28 with 3646 viewsBrynCartwright

All the best of luck to you and your colleagues and your families at this difficult time Dicko.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 14:56 - Jun 28 with 3633 viewsDarran

Good luck Dick and if the worst should come to the worst you could always go into comedy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 15:19 - Jun 28 with 3593 viewsNotLoyal

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 14:56 - Jun 28 by Darran

Good luck Dick and if the worst should come to the worst you could always go into comedy.

You could be his sidekick.
Dick n Wheels.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 15:26 - Jun 28 with 3577 viewsProfessor

Best to you all. Would be keen to get some of the produce on offer, if a delivery option was there.
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 15:39 - Jun 28 with 3549 views3swan

Hang on in there. Let's hope for some better news, as it's not the best of times for you and your colleagues
Login to get fewer ads

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 16:03 - Jun 28 with 3507 viewsmonmouth

Good luck R, hope it all works out well. Stay positive, never know what’s for worst or best until you can look back at it. Not that it ever really helps much to think that at the time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 16:20 - Jun 28 with 3475 viewsNeath_Jack

Good luck to you and your colleagues Dicky.

Stay positive and keep moving forward.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 16:21 - Jun 28 with 3473 viewsjackharris

So sorry that this has happened to such a brilliant local employer. China or whoever started this damn virus has a lot to answer for. I hope a vaccine is found ASAP so we can all go back to some form of normality. This year is a complete write off. I adore the lemon deserts that Castell Howell’s supply restaurants,

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 16:25 - Jun 28 with 3457 viewsDarran

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 15:19 - Jun 28 by NotLoyal

You could be his sidekick.
Dick n Wheels.

Prick

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 16:32 - Jun 28 with 3440 viewslifelong

Best wishes to you Dicky, hope it works out ok for you.
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 17:00 - Jun 28 with 3395 viewsjack2jack

Hope it all works out for you and everyone concerned Dicky,
Get in touch anytime.👍
Best of luck YJB.
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 17:13 - Jun 28 with 3382 viewskarnataka

Good luck & best wishes to & your colleagues Dicky. Worrying times. Fingers crossed it all works out.
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 20:56 - Jun 28 with 3260 viewsDJack

Dicky, I would like to add to the previous comments with the heartfelt wish that it all goes as well as posible for you and your colleagues. All the best.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 22:20 - Jun 28 with 3224 viewsLuther27

Good luck Dicky to you and yours. I’m pretty sure you’ll land on your feet mate.
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 23:32 - Jun 28 with 3198 viewsNortbankboy

Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 22:20 - Jun 28 by Luther27

Good luck Dicky to you and yours. I’m pretty sure you’ll land on your feet mate.

Good luck mate,hope it all works out for you
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 09:44 - Jul 3 with 3022 viewsMuteswan

I’ve only just seen this thread, hadn’t noticed you posting and did a search (I’m not a stalker , honest). Really sorry for your situation and hope you and your colleagues have a good outcome here.
Best wishes, and keep posting.
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 18:30 - Jul 3 with 2916 viewsLeonWasGod

Not sure how I missed this Dickie. Best of luck, hope there's some better news around the corner for everyone affected by this.
Big thanks for all well wishes and good luck to all on 20:41 - Jul 3 with 2882 viewsSwanzay

Good luck Dicky during these uncertain times, you truly are one greats of this forum!

Shite just realised I down arrowed your post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024