Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nailed it 21:35 - Jun 28 with 5422 viewsJack123

I find this fella speaks some sense

libera nos a malo

Nailed it on 21:37 - Jun 28 with 2995 viewsNeath_Jack

Had a drink tonight?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Nailed it on 21:38 - Jun 28 with 2990 viewsexiledclaseboy

This always goes well.

Poll: Tory leader

Nailed it on 21:40 - Jun 28 with 2973 viewsSwanjaxs

Eyes down for a full house

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nailed it on 21:40 - Jun 28 with 2968 viewsNeath_Jack

Nailed it on 21:38 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

This always goes well.

He's going for his hat-trick of consecutive weekend apologies i reckon
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 21:40]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Nailed it on 21:41 - Jun 28 with 2953 viewsJack123

Nailed it on 21:37 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

Had a drink tonight?

Yes, I have, but I'm in a good mood, also very regretful of letting my temper run away with me, anyway what did you think of the video?

libera nos a malo

Nailed it on 21:41 - Jun 28 with 2953 viewsJackinexile1

Is this the guy who claimed the earth is flat?

As a mixed race individual this forum is vile, I do recognise there are good people about though.
Nailed it on 21:47 - Jun 28 with 2918 viewsNeath_Jack

Nailed it on 21:41 - Jun 28 by Jack123

Yes, I have, but I'm in a good mood, also very regretful of letting my temper run away with me, anyway what did you think of the video?

You said that last weekend as well

Didn't watch it, won't be watching it.

Nailed it on 21:47 - Jun 28 with 2918 viewsFieryJack

No way is a plummy-voiced, pipsqueak of a tw*t like that going to be called Darren.
Login to get fewer ads

Nailed it on 21:49 - Jun 28 with 2913 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nailed it on 21:47 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

It has two words that I’ve pledged not to let impinge on my life in any way. “Douglas” and “Murray”.

Nailed it on 21:50 - Jun 28 with 2905 viewsJack123

Nailed it on 21:41 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

Is this the guy who claimed the earth is flat?

As a mixed race individual this forum is vile, I do recognise there are good people about though.

Who me? If offended you with my comments last week I'm sorry.. No point in explaining now, but it certainly wasn't meant to come out like that..

libera nos a malo

Nailed it on 21:52 - Jun 28 with 2893 viewsJack123

Nailed it on 21:47 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

Why won't you watch it? Doesn't last long.

libera nos a malo

Nailed it on 21:52 - Jun 28 with 2891 viewsJackinexile1

Nailed it on 21:50 - Jun 28 by Jack123

Who me? If offended you with my comments last week I'm sorry.. No point in explaining now, but it certainly wasn't meant to come out like that..

Go and clean your Nikon and look at the moon.
Nailed it on 21:53 - Jun 28 with 2886 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh f*ck, this is about to get interesting

Nailed it on 21:54 - Jun 28 with 2880 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nailed it on 21:52 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

That was someone else. Jackthelad or something.

Nailed it on 21:55 - Jun 28 with 2874 viewsJack123

Nailed it on 21:52 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

? What? I think you have mistaken me for somebody else. I haven't got a camera, and I'm not into astronomy.

libera nos a malo

Nailed it on 21:56 - Jun 28 with 2869 viewsGaryjack

Nailed it on 21:54 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

Jojoca wasn't it?
Nailed it on 21:57 - Jun 28 with 2858 viewsJackinexile1

I take it back. still?
Nailed it on 21:58 - Jun 28 with 2850 viewsJackinexile1

Nailed it on 21:55 - Jun 28 by Jack123

? What? I think you have mistaken me for somebody else. I haven't got a camera, and I'm not into astronomy.

Apologies.
Nailed it on 22:02 - Jun 28 with 2832 viewsJack123

Nailed it on 21:58 - Jun 28 by Jackinexile1

Apologies.

No worries, and thank you..

libera nos a malo

Nailed it on 22:07 - Jun 28 with 2819 viewsHumpty

There were a few of them IIRC.
Nailed it on 22:10 - Jun 28 with 2803 viewslondonlisa2001

Nailed it on 21:47 - Jun 28 by FieryJack

No way is a plummy-voiced, pipsqueak of a tw*t like that going to be called Darren.

The plummy voiced one is Douglas Murray (Eton, Magdalen Oxford). He used to be a lot more thoughtful and interesting than he is now - he’s found that being an alt right populist writing constant crap for the Mail pays rather more than his previous incarnation as a more nuanced academic / author / serious journalist. I read an article he’d written for the Mail on Professor Gopal yesterday. It was littered with inaccuracies. He’d even incorrectly quoted her (to be exact, incompletely quoted her but with the result of deliberately changing what she’d written) to cause reaction in his readership - term used in loosest possible sense.

The ‘Darren of Plymouth’ person is a twitter troll of the Katie Hopkins variety.
Nailed it on 22:14 - Jun 28 with 2787 viewsFieryJack

Nailed it on 22:10 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

The plummy voiced one is Douglas Murray (Eton, Magdalen Oxford). He used to be a lot more thoughtful and interesting than he is now - he’s found that being an alt right populist writing constant crap for the Mail pays rather more than his previous incarnation as a more nuanced academic / author / serious journalist. I read an article he’d written for the Mail on Professor Gopal yesterday. It was littered with inaccuracies. He’d even incorrectly quoted her (to be exact, incompletely quoted her but with the result of deliberately changing what she’d written) to cause reaction in his readership - term used in loosest possible sense.

The ‘Darren of Plymouth’ person is a twitter troll of the Katie Hopkins variety.

Thanks for the info.

I'm Twitter illiterate, as you can tell ☹️
Nailed it on 22:15 - Jun 28 with 2777 viewsJackinexile1

Have read Akalas book, would educate alot on here
Nailed it on 22:15 - Jun 28 with 2777 viewsJack123

What did you think of the narrative of the video though lisa,? and forget about who put it up, just what he said?

libera nos a malo

Nailed it on 22:17 - Jun 28 with 2764 viewslondonlisa2001

Nailed it on 22:14 - Jun 28 by FieryJack

Thanks for the info.

I'm Twitter illiterate, as you can tell ☹️

Twitter is ok for following interesting people (some of them I very much enjoy) but unfortunately it’s also a cesspit of extreme views and bullying and if not careful you can find yourself spending valuable time down a wormhole of hate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024