Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 35544 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:59 - Jun 29 with 11929 viewsLeonWasGod

Her university must be having kittens every time she takes to twitter. Seems a very strange individual.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:03 - Jun 29 with 11917 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:59 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

Her university must be having kittens every time she takes to twitter. Seems a very strange individual.

This racist tweet is from February last year.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 18:03]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:29 - Jun 29 with 11861 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:03 - Jun 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This racist tweet is from February last year.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 18:03]

Odd that, it spite of her having 70K followers, nobody seemed to notice or reply to the tweet until today.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:31 - Jun 29 with 11858 viewsLeonWasGod

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:29 - Jun 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Odd that, it spite of her having 70K followers, nobody seemed to notice or reply to the tweet until today.

She probably didn't have loads of insecure blokes poring over her every word last year. She's getting a lot more attention now, which she seems to court.

Not the abuse of course - that's completely unacceptable and the type of baseless abuse she receives from people who don't know her or her work is disgusting and inexcusable. So many people seem to have a view about her without knowing her work or where she's coming from. I haven't read her stuff either, so can't comment on her views. Only posted to say she seems like a nightmare from an employer perspective - seems to be unnecessarily confrontational imo.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 18:40]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:24 - Jun 29 with 11754 viewsNotLoyal

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:31 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

She probably didn't have loads of insecure blokes poring over her every word last year. She's getting a lot more attention now, which she seems to court.

Not the abuse of course - that's completely unacceptable and the type of baseless abuse she receives from people who don't know her or her work is disgusting and inexcusable. So many people seem to have a view about her without knowing her work or where she's coming from. I haven't read her stuff either, so can't comment on her views. Only posted to say she seems like a nightmare from an employer perspective - seems to be unnecessarily confrontational imo.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 18:40]

As I said twitter is a hell hole, full of cowardly unknown idiots.
Including her.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:26 - Jun 29 with 11752 viewsLeonWasGod

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:24 - Jun 29 by NotLoyal

Including her.

Yeah it's a horrible place at the moment. I'm not on it, but occasionally have a look. I don't stay long though.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:54 - Jun 29 with 11710 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The contrast in the way her employer has treated her and the way that this guy was treated really stand out.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8466913/Award-winning-charity-boss-SACK
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:01 - Jun 29 with 11700 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:24 - Jun 29 by NotLoyal

Including her.

She’s not unknown? She’s posting under her real name, unlike most who attack her.
Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:09 - Jun 29 with 11685 viewsFlashberryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:01 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

She’s not unknown? She’s posting under her real name, unlike most who attack her.

Posting stuff like that, it's little wonder she gets abuse.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:17 - Jun 29 with 11667 viewsGaryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:09 - Jun 29 by Flashberryjack

Don't be so racist Flash. There's nothing wrong with ethnic minority folk saying they have urges to kneecap white men every day.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:18 - Jun 29 with 11661 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:09 - Jun 29 by Flashberryjack

She’s had death threats, rape threats, pictures of nooses, unbelievable comments about her appearance and her skin tone. A pile of insecure little trolls trying to get her sacked.

Many from those who usually argue that ‘it’s free speech’.

And your response is ‘it’s little wonder’?

Wow.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:28 - Jun 29 with 11641 viewsFlashberryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:18 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

She’s had death threats, rape threats, pictures of nooses, unbelievable comments about her appearance and her skin tone. A pile of insecure little trolls trying to get her sacked.

Wow.

I'm certainly not condoning the abuse she's had, I just said it's not surprising.

If she was white and said that about black people, would you be surprised is she had similar abuse or even worse ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:38 - Jun 29 with 11618 viewsGaryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:18 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

Wow.

She's brought it upon herself i'm sorry Lisa. Just the same as if i said that " i have urges to kneecap black men every day" I would expect the same kind of comeback. I don't give two shites who she is, or what work she does, she could be Mother fvckin Theresa as far as i'm concerned. To me she's nothing more than a racist troll who should be sacked immediately. And the same goes for anyone in such positions be it black or white.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:43 - Jun 29 with 11596 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:28 - Jun 29 by Flashberryjack

I'm certainly not condoning the abuse she's had, I just said it's not surprising.

If she was white and said that about black people, would you be surprised is she had similar abuse or even worse ?

Handy on a second. The tweet that has caused this just said ‘white lives don’t matter. As white lives’. And ‘abolish whiteness’. I’ve already said that I thought it was provocative and the wrong medium as it required understanding of the topic in order to realise it wasn’t racist.

Those are the tweets that have caused the death and rape threats.

This latest stuff about kneecapping white men is (If correct - there have been a few things attributed which haven’t been) has not caused the threats. It’s the result of people now scouring everything she’s written to try to get her sacked.

The tweet referenced here if it was her, is crappy. It looks like it’s a ‘jokey comment’ but I think it’s inappropriate. The problem is that in being deliberately provocative, she’s opened herself up to a whole different level of scrutiny. As Tummer pointed out, it passed entirely without incident when posted.

I’ve read her tweets in the past week and I find her manner quite unpleasant in many ways and she seems unwilling to have any sort of reasonable discussion. There was an incident with the Trinity college Porter I found distasteful for example. But I can’t know whether it comes from a lifetime of the type of abuse she’s receiving at the moment. The constant drip drip of, not so much outright hostility, but snidey little comments and constant attempts to demean can get quite wearing and being human, perhaps she sometimes snaps and says things she shouldn’t.

Whatever she has or hasn’t said, it would be refreshing if, just once, there wasn’t the threat of rape every time certain types of men disagree with a woman.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:45 - Jun 29 with 11593 viewsLohengrin

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:17 - Jun 29 by Garyjack

Don't be so racist Flash. There's nothing wrong with ethnic minority folk saying they have urges to kneecap white men every day.

I’m a bit of a dancer, Gar. If she went all Kathy Bates on me with a sledge my weekends would be fckin’ ruined! I may even have to start staying in...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:56 - Jun 29 with 11575 viewsGaryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:45 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

I’m a bit of a dancer, Gar. If she went all Kathy Bates on me with a sledge my weekends would be fckin’ ruined! I may even have to start staying in...

i can't help it, but watching that i see Lisa before Gopal!
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:18 - Jun 29 with 11538 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:38 - Jun 29 by Garyjack

She's brought it upon herself i'm sorry Lisa. Just the same as if i said that " i have urges to kneecap black men every day" I would expect the same kind of comeback. I don't give two shites who she is, or what work she does, she could be Mother fvckin Theresa as far as i'm concerned. To me she's nothing more than a racist troll who should be sacked immediately. And the same goes for anyone in such positions be it black or white.

Brought rape and death threats upon herself. By saying something people don’t understand. (The tweet you reference is not what caused the threats).

Great. Genuinely.

I despair of humanity.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:41 - Jun 29 with 11503 viewsTreforys_Jack

Including her.

Exactly like this place the last few month's.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:18 - Jun 29 with 11461 viewsNotLoyal

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:26 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

Yeah it's a horrible place at the moment. I'm not on it, but occasionally have a look. I don't stay long though.

Can’t believe anyone wants to spend time doing that shit.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:19 - Jun 29 with 11460 viewsLuther27

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:43 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

Handy on a second. The tweet that has caused this just said ‘white lives don’t matter. As white lives’. And ‘abolish whiteness’. I’ve already said that I thought it was provocative and the wrong medium as it required understanding of the topic in order to realise it wasn’t racist.

Those are the tweets that have caused the death and rape threats.

This latest stuff about kneecapping white men is (If correct - there have been a few things attributed which haven’t been) has not caused the threats. It’s the result of people now scouring everything she’s written to try to get her sacked.

The tweet referenced here if it was her, is crappy. It looks like it’s a ‘jokey comment’ but I think it’s inappropriate. The problem is that in being deliberately provocative, she’s opened herself up to a whole different level of scrutiny. As Tummer pointed out, it passed entirely without incident when posted.

I’ve read her tweets in the past week and I find her manner quite unpleasant in many ways and she seems unwilling to have any sort of reasonable discussion. There was an incident with the Trinity college Porter I found distasteful for example. But I can’t know whether it comes from a lifetime of the type of abuse she’s receiving at the moment. The constant drip drip of, not so much outright hostility, but snidey little comments and constant attempts to demean can get quite wearing and being human, perhaps she sometimes snaps and says things she shouldn’t.

Whatever she has or hasn’t said, it would be refreshing if, just once, there wasn’t the threat of rape every time certain types of men disagree with a woman.

Drama Queen wanting five minutes in the limelight.
As for historical “quipy” remarks, well, there are quite a lot of people being brought to task for comments made decades ago.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 11:44 - Jun 30 with 11283 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:19 - Jun 29 by Luther27

Drama Queen wanting five minutes in the limelight.
As for historical “quipy” remarks, well, there are quite a lot of people being brought to task for comments made decades ago.

Crappy was the word I used. Not “quipy”.

There’s quite a difference.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 11:52 - Jun 30 with 11275 viewsDrizzy

This thread is a perfect example of the horrific abuse women of colour receive when they dare make a quip about oppressive structures.

These are the same people who froth over Diane Abbott's maths skills.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:21 - Jun 30 with 11256 viewsLohengrin

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 11:52 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

This thread is a perfect example of the horrific abuse women of colour receive when they dare make a quip about oppressive structures.

Ever seen the aftermath of a bombing, Drizz? Do you know what a charnel house smells like?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:37 - Jun 30 with 11228 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 11:52 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Why can’t we criticise Abbott’s maths skills? She should have good maths skills. She had the best education money can buy. Study history at Cambridge and still come out thinking Mao was a force for good in the world? Why can’t these things be criticised?

Same as Trump’s spelling being hilariously poor, or any other gaffe he regularly comes up with. We should expect better from these idiots.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:55 - Jun 30 with 11210 viewsGlossolalia

Drizzle seems a little too preoccupied with race, and not enough with individual accountability. It's how we're gonna move on, if we ever do. Ever the apologist. A woman of colour, lecturing in a fantastic institution. So oppressed by the awfully unfair structures that enabled her to rise to such a position. Oh boohoo.

People who say charged things online are gonna receive awful abuse. It happens because dimwits exist across the scale. Left and right are equally to blame. I do not condone the abuse, though I'm hardly surprised.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 13:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024