Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 35828 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:56 - Jul 2 with 1060 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:50 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

We can’t stop it coming in.

We never have been able to.

No comparable country has been able to. No idea whether North Korea can before some moron starts quoting them or similar.

We have as many customs checks as we can. It’s only going to get worse as customs will now have to deal with huge amounts of extra cargo due to the imposition of additional borders.

How many extra customs officers do you suggest we employ? How will we pay for it? Why?

I don't think we've ever tried hard enough.

Why? Is that a serious question?

Why would we want to prevent hundreds of tonnes of life ruining substances that creates a massive ecosystem of crime and violence entering the country?

It's too expensive so we shouldn't bother.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:58 - Jul 2 with 1056 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:38 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

What question.

Fraud?

Reparative community based justice with affected groups combined with seizure of assets rather than a few months in an open prison. Depends on the type of course. But that’s just a summary.

Siezure of assets is aready in place.

"Reparative community based justice"

You actually think that these people have a consciense and talking with their victims will make them behave. How modern, they will laugh in their faces and go and find another victim.
I admire your faith in the better side of human nature, when all the evidence is agaisnt it where crooks are concerned.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:59 - Jul 2 with 1055 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:56 - Jul 2 by Highjack

I don't think we've ever tried hard enough.

Why? Is that a serious question?

Why would we want to prevent hundreds of tonnes of life ruining substances that creates a massive ecosystem of crime and violence entering the country?

It's too expensive so we shouldn't bother.

Us, other European countries, the United States have thrown literally everything at trying. It can’t be stopped.

Yes, it is a serious question. Why? The eco system of crime and violence exists because it’s illegal. Same as happens with prohibition. So ignoring that, as it goes with my solution, why?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:14 - Jul 2 with 1046 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:59 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Us, other European countries, the United States have thrown literally everything at trying. It can’t be stopped.

Yes, it is a serious question. Why? The eco system of crime and violence exists because it’s illegal. Same as happens with prohibition. So ignoring that, as it goes with my solution, why?

If it were legalised would we produce our own heroin or buy it in off international criminals? Would the stuff that's coming in now suddenly stop flooding in? The current criminals involved in the selling and movement of these drugs would simply adapt.

Stop it at supply. Stop it coming through our ports. It's the only option.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:18 - Jul 2 with 1042 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:59 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Total bullshit, at no time ever have the countries that continue to ship in drugs been made to pay for it, so no they haven't "thrown everything at it".
Watch daytime TV border control, every day the same countries are sending massive quantitities of drugs, counterfeits and dangerous goods in to the UK, Australia, Canada, the USA and many other countries.
They never have to pay for this behaviour, it is all about cash and no country is prepared to risk the backlash.
Any country that has unemployed could double the effort, but all that does is stop it coming in, it never stops those sending it.
Because some countries are poor they are allowed to get away with growing or synthesising drugs, Afghanistan being the classic example when we had a major presence there.
With other countries it pays their governments to try any method to cripple the west and illegal drugs is a good way to do it while making them money at the same time.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:26 - Jul 2 with 1035 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:14 - Jul 2 by Highjack

If it were legalised would we produce our own heroin or buy it in off international criminals? Would the stuff that's coming in now suddenly stop flooding in? The current criminals involved in the selling and movement of these drugs would simply adapt.

I think all countries should legalise it.

Take the super profits out of it and the crime stops.

There’s an enormous practical study about all this.

No, it wouldn’t stop coming in. It would be legal. The whole chain of supply would be legal.

It’s what will eventually happen anyway.

It’s been legal for almost all our history. This relatively recent obsession with making it all illegal has led to untold misery. And for absolutely no reason. It’s completely stupid and utterly futile.

I’ll ask again. Under your solution, how many customs people do we employ, how do we pay for them, and why ?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:28 - Jul 2 with 1031 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:58 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Siezure of assets is aready in place.

"Reparative community based justice"

You actually think that these people have a consciense and talking with their victims will make them behave. How modern, they will laugh in their faces and go and find another victim.
I admire your faith in the better side of human nature, when all the evidence is agaisnt it where crooks are concerned.

Not really. It’s subject to enormous limitations.

I won’t explain the way it works as you won’t understand it. If you’re interested, look it up.

Proper community based justice is far more punishing than 3 months in an open prison.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:28 - Jul 2 with 1031 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:14 - Jul 2 by Highjack

You are wasting your time Lisa is the ultimate bleeding heart liberal.
If the law can't control it do away with the law is their answer to everything.
Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:43 - Jul 2 with 1020 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:26 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

I think all countries should legalise it.

Take the super profits out of it and the crime stops.

There’s an enormous practical study about all this.

No, it wouldn’t stop coming in. It would be legal. The whole chain of supply would be legal.

It’s what will eventually happen anyway.

It’s been legal for almost all our history. This relatively recent obsession with making it all illegal has led to untold misery. And for absolutely no reason. It’s completely stupid and utterly futile.

I’ll ask again. Under your solution, how many customs people do we employ, how do we pay for them, and why ?

Legal highs were 'legal' but caused all sorts of anti social issues and crime, simply because people were so off their tits they didn't know what they were doing. An addict is an addict whether it's legal or not. A regular user of strong drugs would be unlikely to hold down any sort of employment. How does he/she afford his next fix? Crime. Prostitution. Even if it's legal that drug would have to be paid for. Either by the addict or the taxpayer. The only thing legalisation would do is make it more readily available for a lot more people to try it, creating a whole new batch of addicts.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:45 - Jul 2 with 1018 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:28 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

You are wasting your time Lisa is the ultimate bleeding heart liberal.
If the law can't control it do away with the law is their answer to everything.

It’s nothing to do with being a bleeding heart liberal, it’s facing reality.

It’s a complete waste of time and money to continue this insane ‘war’ against certain drugs. It’s caused untold crime and misery and makes all of us less safe.

There is no intrinsic danger in drugs that doesn’t exist in lots of stuff that’s perfectly legal. The illegality and lack of control over the whole thing is what makes it so dangerous.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:59 - Jul 2 with 1003 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:43 - Jul 2 by Highjack

Legal highs were 'legal' but caused all sorts of anti social issues and crime, simply because people were so off their tits they didn't know what they were doing. An addict is an addict whether it's legal or not. A regular user of strong drugs would be unlikely to hold down any sort of employment. How does he/she afford his next fix? Crime. Prostitution. Even if it's legal that drug would have to be paid for. Either by the addict or the taxpayer. The only thing legalisation would do is make it more readily available for a lot more people to try it, creating a whole new batch of addicts.

You’re missing the point.

The cost of drugs such as heroin or cocaine etc are artificially high because of the super-profit margins taken all along the chain to compensate for the illegality. It’s the reason why drug dealers drive around in Ferraris and pub landlords do not.

A user of drugs is no more or less able to hold down employment than a user of alcohol. Several self admitted users of strong drugs sit in parliament. In the cabinet. Go to any law firm, city bank, you’ll find any number of people that take cocaine every weekend. Loads more that smoke dope or take ecstasy or whatever the drug of choice is these days.

Of course there will be some people that abuse it. Same as alcohol. But much of the health issues (overdoses etc) come from the lack of standardisation and control over the drugs. Not the drugs themselves. Marijuana is a huge example of that in recent times. Strength changes, type changes, more problems. Heroin overdoses are most usually caused by a purer product than the user is used to.

Kids are not put off trying drugs because of them being illegal. Almost all of them try some type of illegal substance. They’re put off by education.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:36 - Jul 2 with 982 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:28 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Not really. It’s subject to enormous limitations.

I won’t explain the way it works as you won’t understand it. If you’re interested, look it up.

Proper community based justice is far more punishing than 3 months in an open prison.

How totally condescending of you.
I happen to watch a lot of daytime tv courtesy of my wife, I have seen many Fraud cases followed right through to final sentencing and siezure of assets.
Your oh so superior attitude does you no favours at all.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:52 - Jul 2 with 971 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:36 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I happen to watch a lot of daytime tv courtesy of my wife, I have seen many Fraud cases followed right through to final sentencing and siezure of assets.

That’s a joke right?

You know a lot about fraud cases because you watch Judge Rinder?

There are few posters on here that aren’t so relentlessly dismissive of any information that comes from any source other than some right wing looney tunes web site as you. I’m just bored of it so respond in kind. Every time I’ve tried to explain things to you properly you deliberately twist, contradict and tell me you know better. You’re unwilling to listen to any expertise unless it suits your political stance.

I tried to explain for days about the funding of pensions in the UK. And you ended up taking the piss and being extremely rude. So it’s not worth my time.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:25 - Jul 2 with 953 viewslondonlisa2001

I’m shocked btw that Dwight and all those so keen to explore the comments of Gopal, under the guise of being concerned about the link with Cambridge are not equally keen to explore the actual racism of Professor Starkey. Shocked.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:26 - Jul 2 with 953 viewsTreforys_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:36 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

That's one of funniest statements I've ever seen on here, and that's some accolade and should be preserved for posterity and future generations. Daytime TV
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:42 - Jul 2 with 943 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:42 - Jul 2 by Highjack

The best way to stop drugs is to stop them coming in to the country in the first place. Throughout the brexit "debate" we were told that checks on cargo coming in to this country was a terrible thing, yet ships full of cocaine and heroin are sailing in from the Americas and the Middle east on a daily basis. It's being waved in because they've got paperwork saying it's something else.

So much of this stuff is drug related. You are right. We could stop it all by stopping the drugs coming in.

Legalising it would just be beyond stupid.

"We could stop it all by stopping the drugs coming in."

Brilliant idea, I wonder why nobody has thought of doing that before.

As a famous poster frequently writes, f*ck me eyes.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:00 - Jul 2 with 935 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:37 - Jul 2 by Highjack

Again selectively choosing data to suit your argument. Why limit it to the EU?

If you had done your research properly you might have noticed that the highest proportion of foreign nationals in prisons in England and Wales are from Albania. Of course you will know that Jamaica, Pakistan, Somalia and Nigeria are also not in the EU.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/872023/leading-nationalities-of-foreign-pris

Many of these Albanians you will probably know, arrived here pretending to be fleeing the horrors of Kosovo. They have since gone on to build one of the biggest drugs and crime empire in the country.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk

This is the sort of scumbag we have been welcoming in. How many lives have been ruined by these c*nts?

These are the sort of scumbags we have added to the scumbag pool along with our own scumbags. I wouldn't put you in this pool yet but I can see you in your budgie smugglers on the edge of the diving board ready to perform a double somersault with a half twist and pike.

We have the highest prison population per capita in Western Europe. You claimed it's because we imported scumbags. I asked where they're from.

Prison population: 79453
Albanians in prison: 802
Total number of foreigners in prison: 10,000 (2016)

Around 1% of the prison population is comprised of Albanians.

If you remove every single foreign national from British prisons, we STILL have the largest per capita prison population in Western Europe.

Your notion that we imprison more people because we import more scumbags is a complete lie based on prejudice. What is the relevance of naming Jamaica, Pakistan, Somalia and Nigeria?

They didn't "build" the drugs empire. They just happen to be the ones controlling it now as they're the most dominant and violent. I don't doubt the fact they're scumbags, it's just that if you deport them all they'll be replaced by equally violent scumbags, foreign or otherwise. There's a £1bn annual market for cocaine in London, whoever controls is not going to let it go without a fight.

Who's buying the drugs that fund organise crime?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:05 - Jul 2 with 926 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:42 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

"We could stop it all by stopping the drugs coming in."

Brilliant idea, I wonder why nobody has thought of doing that before.

As a famous poster frequently writes, f*ck me eyes.

If you don't laugh you'll cry. 472 million tonnes of cargo shipped into the UK every year and we have to try and find about 20 tonnes of cocaine.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:07 - Jul 2 with 923 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:52 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

That’s a joke right?

You know a lot about fraud cases because you watch Judge Rinder?

There are few posters on here that aren’t so relentlessly dismissive of any information that comes from any source other than some right wing looney tunes web site as you. I’m just bored of it so respond in kind. Every time I’ve tried to explain things to you properly you deliberately twist, contradict and tell me you know better. You’re unwilling to listen to any expertise unless it suits your political stance.

I tried to explain for days about the funding of pensions in the UK. And you ended up taking the piss and being extremely rude. So it’s not worth my time.

A typical condescending response from you. Judge Rinder indeed.
I watch Government Fraud cases on reality TV, something that you and others on here are obviously not aware of.
Mostly it is de-frauding councils, the NHS/Social Security or companies, but they go through the full procedure, the only part you don't see is when the criminals are in court.
But they go through what they have to do to make the case as well as to get hold of assets.
Of course that is not the same as being a barrister and knowing the legal ins and outs, but you certainly get the flavorur of just how difficult and time consuming it is.
I don't think many people realise just how much reality TV is out there showing how Customs, Police, Ambulance Services ERs and Doctor's surgeries work from the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
It is quite educational, especailly the part of repeat upon repeat offenders getting nonsense sentences in all 3 countires giving the Police much more work than they should have to do over and over again.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:11 - Jul 2 with 916 viewsWarwickHunt

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:07 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I watch Government Fraud cases on reality TV, something that you and others on here are obviously not aware of.
Mostly it is de-frauding councils, the NHS/Social Security or companies, but they go through the full procedure, the only part you don't see is when the criminals are in court.
But they go through what they have to do to make the case as well as to get hold of assets.
Of course that is not the same as being a barrister and knowing the legal ins and outs, but you certainly get the flavorur of just how difficult and time consuming it is.
I don't think many people realise just how much reality TV is out there showing how Customs, Police, Ambulance Services ERs and Doctor's surgeries work from the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
It is quite educational, especailly the part of repeat upon repeat offenders getting nonsense sentences in all 3 countires giving the Police much more work than they should have to do over and over again.

"It is quite educational, especailly"
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:15 - Jul 2 with 910 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:07 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I don’t know why anyone bothers with actual study, specialism or research any longer to be honest when all you need is ten minutes of Lorraine.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:18 - Jul 2 with 907 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:05 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

If you don't laugh you'll cry. 472 million tonnes of cargo shipped into the UK every year and we have to try and find about 20 tonnes of cocaine.

Some incredible answers, and even more incredible questions being thrown back.

I don't know how you and Lisa have the patience to go around and around with them. I do enjoy reading them mind. I say that, but when Kerouac and Glossybollox get going, i tend to drift off after a few pages.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:19 - Jul 2 with 904 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:11 - Jul 2 by WarwickHunt

"It is quite educational, especailly"

You really, really, really, couldn't make some of this shit up.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:20 - Jul 2 with 900 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:15 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

I don’t know why anyone bothers with actual study, specialism or research any longer to be honest when all you need is ten minutes of Lorraine.

Bring back Jerry Springer

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:23 - Jul 2 with 898 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:15 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Thankyou for confirming your condescension.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024