Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 36094 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:27 - Jul 2 with 1210 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:20 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

Bring back Jerry Springer

Watching him isn't quite the same as being a barrister, and knowing the law and stuff, but it's not far off.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:34 - Jul 2 with 1196 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:18 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

Some incredible answers, and even more incredible questions being thrown back.

I don't know how you and Lisa have the patience to go around and around with them. I do enjoy reading them mind. I say that, but when Kerouac and Glossybollox get going, i tend to drift off after a few pages.

I don't know either sometimes, Neath. It's only for any potential young impressionable Swans fans that read this board to know why they're talking sh*te. It may be a waste of time as they're all on Twitter where the loons, despite a similar prevalence, are easier to spot.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:36 - Jul 2 with 1191 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:23 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Thankyou for confirming your condescension.

Given you’ve told me the reason you know I’m wrong about how difficult it is to seize assets is because you watch daytime TV, I think I’m being remarkably polite.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:40 - Jul 2 with 1183 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:36 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Given you’ve told me the reason you know I’m wrong about how difficult it is to seize assets is because you watch daytime TV, I think I’m being remarkably polite.

Which just goes to show that you DID NOT read what I wrote and assumed that I was arguing with you.
I admitted it is a long and difficult process, because of those programs, it can literally take years.
So stuff your politeness where the sun doesn't shine, I don't need it.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 19:38]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:56 - Jul 2 with 1164 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:18 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

Some incredible answers, and even more incredible questions being thrown back.

I don't know how you and Lisa have the patience to go around and around with them. I do enjoy reading them mind. I say that, but when Kerouac and Glossybollox get going, i tend to drift off after a few pages.

Ask him out for bum mun,fuçking hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:59 - Jul 2 with 1160 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:05 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

If you don't laugh you'll cry. 472 million tonnes of cargo shipped into the UK every year and we have to try and find about 20 tonnes of cocaine.

It could be done if there was the will for it. Unfortunately the sort of Tory mantras such as “it’s too expensive” that seems to be a particular favourite on here will always win out in the end. Money is the obstacle to all progress.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:05 - Jul 2 with 1152 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:59 - Jul 2 by Highjack

It could be done if there was the will for it. Unfortunately the sort of Tory mantras such as “it’s too expensive” that seems to be a particular favourite on here will always win out in the end. Money is the obstacle to all progress.

America's spent $1 trillion over the last 50 years in the war on drugs. Do you think it's stopped the flow of cocaine?

You, along with every other UK taxpayer, are paying £400 a year to fight the war on drugs. How much more are you willing to spend?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:13 - Jul 2 with 1140 viewsCatullus

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 10:27 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

I said you could get up to 4 years if you're caught carrying a weapon twice. Our prison population has quadrupled since 1990. We don't have the space to give people longer sentences, even if it was effective.

Solutions are going to take a generation to fix because it's such a deep rooted problem, caused by the ineffective "tough on drugs" stance and later austerity. I'll focus solely on preventative measures.

Reopen the 104 London youth centres that have closed since 2011
Re-employ the 20,600 police officers cut since 2010
Raise the Apprentice minimum wage from £3.70/hr to the National minimum wage so it's a viable school leaver's option
Immediate legalisation of cannabis to take funds away from organised crime
Immediately decriminalise possession of all drugs

There's a start.

You know Drizz, I'd agree with all of that. I'll go further, we need to massively increase apprenticeships so kids have an alternative (and start teaching those apprentice skills in schools to kids not well suited academically, motor mechanics, plumbing etc, teach them real skills and the academic basics they need to succeed in them) then maybe try legalising prosititution, take that away from the criminals too.

The world is already a harder place than it really needs to be, we need to give the young atleast the hope for a decent future. Without that hope things will get worse. Why work for something you don't believe you'll ever get when you can join a gang and take what you want, by force if needed?

Education needs to be fit for it's 21st Century purpose, in so many areas it's lacking. We aren't teaching kids to think anymore, simply to pass exams so the school does ok in the rankings.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:23 - Jul 2 with 1110 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:56 - Jul 2 by Darran

Ask him out for bum mun,fuçking hell.

Innit. You can always rely on the back up crew to swiftly arrive to firmly lodge their tongue up the back passage of their floundering heroes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:30 - Jul 2 with 1099 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:23 - Jul 2 by Highjack

Innit. You can always rely on the back up crew to swiftly arrive to firmly lodge their tongue up the back passage of their floundering heroes.

Awwwww diddums, don't worry, I'm sure your goons will be along shortly to upvote you.

Just stop the drugs coming in, innit. F*cking minge.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:19 - Jul 2 with 1073 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Absolutely no way we can stop drugs.
Well here is quite a good start.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8482787/Met-police-stage-dramatic-dawn-
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:23 - Jul 2 with 1069 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:19 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8482787/Met-police-stage-dramatic-dawn-

A good start? 2 tonnes?

Lumping f*ck.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:30 - Jul 2 with 1060 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:23 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

A good start? 2 tonnes?

Lumping f*ck.

Ignore the 746 kingpins and just focus on the amount of drugs they had.
Well done.

Now if they would just make drug dealing/smuggling a "crime against humanity" and introduce the death penalty, deprive them and their families of their ill gotten gains, how long do you think these bastards would carry on doing it?
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 21:33]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:34 - Jul 2 with 1044 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:30 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Well done.

Now if they would just make drug dealing/smuggling a "crime against humanity" and introduce the death penalty, deprive them and their families of their ill gotten gains, how long do you think these bastards would carry on doing it?

Well considering we were talking about drugs, and you even said about drugs in your post, excuse me for following it up with a comment about drugs. Screamer you are aye.

Get in the real world and not daytime tv.

As soon as one player is removed, he is instantly replaced by another (or another 746 in this case).

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:42 - Jul 2 with 1025 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:30 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Well done.

Aye the death penalty certainly is a very effective deterrent. That's why the murder rate is so low in the US.

Loving f*ck.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:42 - Jul 2 with 1023 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:30 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

Awwwww diddums, don't worry, I'm sure your goons will be along shortly to upvote you.

Just stop the drugs coming in, innit. F*cking minge.

That’s right Chief Brown Nose. We identify how and where the drugs are entering the country and we limit their operations. It’s sort of what customs is for.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:45 - Jul 2 with 1014 viewsFlashberryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:42 - Jul 2 by Highjack

That’s right Chief Brown Nose. We identify how and where the drugs are entering the country and we limit their operations. It’s sort of what customs is for.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:17 - Jul 2 with 986 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:42 - Jul 2 by Humpty

Aye the death penalty certainly is a very effective deterrent. That's why the murder rate is so low in the US.

Loving f*ck.

Except that they don't actually use it do they, death row is full of murderers?
One thing you can guarantee about the death penalty is that they will not re-offend.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:35 - Jul 2 with 963 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:23 - Jul 2 by Highjack

They are the biggest drain on society.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:38 - Jul 2 with 958 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:35 - Jul 2 by Jango

They are the biggest drain on society.

Saves money on bog roll though.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:40 - Jul 2 with 957 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:42 - Jul 2 by Highjack

If only anyone had thought to themselves - let’s identify where drugs are coming from and stop it.

Genius.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:42 - Jul 2 with 953 viewsDrizzy

How much more are you willing to spend?

Do you fancy checking the inside of every pineapple that's shipped in?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:43 - Jul 2 with 949 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:17 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Except that they don't actually use it do they, death row is full of murderers?
One thing you can guarantee about the death penalty is that they will not re-offend.

The people involved in drugs have a life expectancy in their twenties or thirties anyway. That’s doesn’t stoop them. If they were put on death row they’d live for decades longer than they do now.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:01 - Jul 2 with 936 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:19 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

It's hilarious that article describes the bust as 'The Wire'-style when the whole point of the Wire is to show the War on Drugs is a massive failure at every level.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:21 - Jul 2 with 911 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:42 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

How much more are you willing to spend?

Do you fancy checking the inside of every pineapple that's shipped in?

I would do it for free.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024