Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 34938 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:00 - Jul 3 with 922 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:56 - Jul 3 by Darran

All jokes aside don’t call me right wing and I haven’t got any right wing friends either.

You are pretty right wing. As are most of your chums on here. Facts is facts.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:01 - Jul 3 with 907 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:00 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

Innit, he's fooling nobody.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:02 - Jul 3 with 905 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:00 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

Nah, mun. He hates the far left just as much as he hates the far right. Except he's got everything to say about the former and he's unusually tight-lipped about the latter.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:02 - Jul 3 with 900 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:57 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Either that or he thought I was being serious, which is very possible as he's not very bright.

If that is the case, have a massive whoosh Darr. A really f*cking stupid one.

You do that a lot Hump. You make stupid comments then backtrack as if you were joking.
A bit like a few weeks when you were dissing the video of that woman talking about George Floyd then a hour later admitting you hadn’t watched it.
Strange bloke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:03 - Jul 3 with 888 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:50 - Jul 3 by Flashberryjack

I thought knives were legal.

It is illegal to:

carry a knife in public without good reason, unless it has a folding blade with a cutting edge 3 inches long or less
carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife
use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife)

So unless you’re a Boy Scout or a chef they are illegal in public.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:04 - Jul 3 with 883 viewsDarran

No I’m not I’m in the middle. You’ve only got to read this thread to see how fuçking hideous both sides are.
Very incestuous too.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:04 - Jul 3 with 879 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:52 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

There'll be kitchenware shops on every street!

It would stop knife crime overnight if stabbings were legalised.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 21:06]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:06 - Jul 3 with 871 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:01 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

Except himself with that “fairness” bollocks which remarkably only sees him challenge the “lefties”.

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:06 - Jul 3 with 867 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:01 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

Hang on a sec a couple of months ago you were telling a story of how you tried to shoot a police officer.
Late one night a couple of weeks ago you were having a right old giggle with Lohengrin about napalming the BLM marchers.

Yeah I’m not fooling anyone.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:07 - Jul 3 with 864 viewsLeonWasGod

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:56 - Jul 3 by Darran

All jokes aside don’t call me right wing and I haven’t got any right wing friends either.

You post a lot of right wing stuff off Twitter though, so open yourself up to that.

But then you also post left wing stuff too. I’ve no idea what you really believe or what you’re doing. Maybe you’re just bored or what to get people to post (it does work, your Twitter posts have kept things ticking over).

Not that it matters. People take this place too seriously.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:08 - Jul 3 with 852 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:04 - Jul 3 by Darran

No I’m not I’m in the middle. You’ve only got to read this thread to see how fuçking hideous both sides are.
Very incestuous too.

No one is buying it. Every post betrays you.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:09 - Jul 3 with 850 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:07 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

You post a lot of right wing stuff off Twitter though, so open yourself up to that.

But then you also post left wing stuff too. I’ve no idea what you really believe or what you’re doing. Maybe you’re just bored or what to get people to post (it does work, your Twitter posts have kept things ticking over).

I post right wing stuff on Twitter!
Really? Seeing as you’re stalking me on Twitter let’s see some examples.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:09 - Jul 3 with 850 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:07 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

Anything less to the left of Mao is considered “far right” on this site.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:10 - Jul 3 with 845 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:02 - Jul 3 by Darran

You do that a lot Hump. You make stupid comments then backtrack as if you were joking.
A bit like a few weeks when you were dissing the video of that woman talking about George Floyd then a hour later admitting you hadn’t watched it.
Strange bloke.

Lol. What the f*ck are you on about?

My post was pointing out the stupidity of HJs post. You didn't get it. Others did. Don't worry about it, it's no biggie. You've just shat your trousers, metaphorically speaking, in front of the whole board but we're used to that. And now you're sulking because you've just realised it.

Move on Darr, it's ok. Honest.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:10 - Jul 3 with 844 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:08 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

No one is buying it. Every post betrays you.

Off you fuçk.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:10 - Jul 3 with 842 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:06 - Jul 3 by Darran

Hang on a sec a couple of months ago you were telling a story of how you tried to shoot a police officer.
Late one night a couple of weeks ago you were having a right old giggle with Lohengrin about napalming the BLM marchers.

Yeah I’m not fooling anyone.

You're not.

Just read back through your billions of posts, and what posters you have a pop at, and what posters you don't have a pop at.

Hideous.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:11 - Jul 3 with 838 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:10 - Jul 3 by Darran

Off you fuçk.

You’ve made quite the chuff of yourself this last couple of pages. And instead of retreating quietly when you realised you’ve made a fool of yourself you’ve just doubled right down. Funny mun.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:12 - Jul 3 with 836 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:04 - Jul 3 by Highjack

It would stop knife crime overnight if stabbings were legalised.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 21:06]

If that's your take from the entire discussion then fair enough, there's really no hope.

Facile facetious f*ckwit.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:16 - Jul 3 with 826 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:11 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

You’ve made quite the chuff of yourself this last couple of pages. And instead of retreating quietly when you realised you’ve made a fool of yourself you’ve just doubled right down. Funny mun.

I've f*cking had it now haven't I? He's going to follow me around for weeks, having a go at anything I write, just because he f*cked up and he's incapable of admitting it.

Poor dab.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:16 - Jul 3 with 824 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:10 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

You're not.

Just read back through your billions of posts, and what posters you have a pop at, and what posters you don't have a pop at.

Hideous.

At least you don’t deny trying to shoot a police officer and cracking jokes about spraying the BLM with napalm anyway.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:18 - Jul 3 with 814 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:16 - Jul 3 by Humpty

I've f*cking had it now haven't I? He's going to follow me around for weeks, having a go at anything I write, just because he f*cked up and he's incapable of admitting it.

Poor dab.

He’s just got his mate DYSS to post a new race baiting thread on the new forum to try and distract attention.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:19 - Jul 3 with 811 viewsDarran

FAO Drizzy.

If you heard someone cracking jokes and having a laugh about spraying the BLM marchers with napalm and you didn’t know anything at all about them,their private lives or anything would you tend to think they were racist?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:22 - Jul 3 with 797 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:18 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

He’s just got his mate DYSS to post a new race baiting thread on the new forum to try and distract attention.

Has he? Which one?

He's not a troll mind, and very intelligent with it.

Lol.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:23 - Jul 3 with 792 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:12 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

If that's your take from the entire discussion then fair enough, there's really no hope.

Facile facetious f*ckwit.

Alliteration. Love it.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:24 - Jul 3 with 787 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:22 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Has he? Which one?

He's not a troll mind, and very intelligent with it.

Lol.

http://www.youjackbstard.co.uk/wpforo/football-only/bbc-bosses-ban-pundits-from-

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024