Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 36040 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:24 - Jul 3 with 1031 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:16 - Jul 3 by Humpty

I've f*cking had it now haven't I? He's going to follow me around for weeks, having a go at anything I write, just because he f*cked up and he's incapable of admitting it.

Poor dab.

You're okay, he's going after me instead.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:25 - Jul 3 with 1027 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:24 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

The prick is abusing me by text now.

Poll: Tory leader

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:26 - Jul 3 with 1022 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:24 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

Possibly. He hasn't answered me which is as much an admission of him f*cking up as you're likely to get from Darran.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:27 - Jul 3 with 1020 viewsDarran

Well that’s completely wrong isn’t it?
You went after me Sonny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:27 - Jul 3 with 1016 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:26 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Possibly. He hasn't answered me which is as much an admission of him f*cking up as you're likely to get from Darran.

He finds you threatening. On account if the fact that you’re never threatening. He’s not sure how to deal with that.

Poll: Tory leader

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:27 - Jul 3 with 1016 viewsHumpty

Lol. Poor bastard's f*cking seething.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:27 - Jul 3 with 1016 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:27 - Jul 3 by Darran

Well that’s completely wrong isn’t it?
You went after me Sonny.

Shut up you daft righty,

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:31 - Jul 3 with 999 viewsDarran

Anyway I’m off to watch last nights episode of The Blacklist.
Don’t be fooled by the title it’s not racist he’s got a black friend.

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:33 - Jul 3 with 988 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:31 - Jul 3 by Darran

Anyway I’m off to watch last nights episode of The Blacklist.
Don’t be fooled by the title it’s not racist he’s got a black friend.

Bye Darr.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:19 - Jul 3 with 935 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:12 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

If that's your take from the entire discussion then fair enough, there's really no hope.

Facile facetious f*ckwit.

Negligible nonsensical nonce.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:22 - Jul 3 with 928 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:24 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

It’ll be the blacks. They can’t stop breeding. Or maybe the Muslims. They’ll definitely be brown.

This growth is due to there being more births than deaths and more people moving to the UK than leaving.

There you go, clever t**t. Not like you lot to make everything about race.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:29 - Jul 3 with 917 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:22 - Jul 3 by Jango

This growth is due to there being more births than deaths and more people moving to the UK than leaving.

There you go, clever t**t. Not like you lot to make everything about race.

How is a stagnant birth rate "alarming", Jang?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:48 - Jul 3 with 902 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:29 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

How is a stagnant birth rate "alarming", Jang?

The population of the UK rose by a total of 6.6 million between 2001 and 2016. The latest research shows that just over 80% of this increase was due to immigration.

Birth rate is all that matters when it comes to population though apparently.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 22:49]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:54 - Jul 3 with 888 viewsLeonWasGod

Do you lot even know what you're arguing over any more?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:56 - Jul 3 with 884 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:54 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

Brilliant post. Isn’t it hideous? Two sides the polar opposite of each other both twàts.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:56 - Jul 3 with 884 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:48 - Jul 3 by Jango

The population of the UK rose by a total of 6.6 million between 2001 and 2016. The latest research shows that just over 80% of this increase was due to immigration.

Birth rate is all that matters when it comes to population though apparently.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 22:49]

I'm still wondering what's alarming about a 10% increase in population over 15 years.

4 million people have arrived to support our aging population. Lovely stuff.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:58 - Jul 3 with 883 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:54 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

No idea. They just keep presenting me with new bullsh*t to disprove. Read the thread and note who pivots to a new outlandish claim after their previous one was refuted.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:58 - Jul 3 with 882 viewsJango

A forum Is supposed to be a place where you can have a debate. Planetswans has 6 or 7 posters who you either agree with wholeheartedly or you’re a thick, racist, bigot, homophobic moron. We all know who they are
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:01 - Jul 3 with 871 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:58 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

No idea. They just keep presenting me with new bullsh*t to disprove. Read the thread and note who pivots to a new outlandish claim after their previous one was refuted.

You didn’t answer my question.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:01 - Jul 3 with 871 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:56 - Jul 3 by Darran

Brilliant post. Isn’t it hideous? Two sides the polar opposite of each other both twàts.

You're just jealous, mun. This is the hottest thread on the forum right now and you've got f*ck all to contribute to it.

Edit: Show me the thread in question.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 23:02]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:03 - Jul 3 with 865 viewsGaryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:19 - Jul 3 by Darran

FAO Drizzy.

If you heard someone cracking jokes and having a laugh about spraying the BLM marchers with napalm and you didn’t know anything at all about them,their private lives or anything would you tend to think they were racist?

This post has been edited by an administrator

You going to reply to this Drizz? Or maybe not as Neathie is in your little gang? Of course most would think that if you don't condemn him as a racist bigot, then for all your support for the BLM and anti racism is nothing more than hot air, and you are indeed nothing more than a fake.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:04 - Jul 3 with 855 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:03 - Jul 3 by Garyjack

You going to reply to this Drizz? Or maybe not as Neathie is in your little gang? Of course most would think that if you don't condemn him as a racist bigot, then for all your support for the BLM and anti racism is nothing more than hot air, and you are indeed nothing more than a fake.

Strange isn’t it? lol

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:05 - Jul 3 with 851 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:03 - Jul 3 by Garyjack

Wipe the froth off your mouth, Gaz. I've just asked Darran to show me the thread in question because his reading comprehension skills aren't the best, as this thread shows.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:06 - Jul 3 with 848 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:01 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

You're just jealous, mun. This is the hottest thread on the forum right now and you've got f*ck all to contribute to it.

Edit: Show me the thread in question.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 23:02]

What thread?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:07 - Jul 3 with 843 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:06 - Jul 3 by Darran

What thread?

The one where Neath said he'd napalm BLM protesters.

F*ck me, you're slow.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 23:07]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024