Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 36103 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:08 - Jul 3 with 1045 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:05 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Wipe the froth off your mouth, Gaz. I've just asked Darran to show me the thread in question because his reading comprehension skills aren't the best, as this thread shows.

It’s not a thread it’s a question on the previous page. Fuçk me my reading comprehension skills aren’t the best eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:10 - Jul 3 with 1036 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:07 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

The one where Neath said he'd napalm BLM protesters.

F*ck me, you're slow.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 23:07]

Oh I don’t know where that is ffs they were having a giggle about their mutual chum napalming the BLM.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:12 - Jul 3 with 1028 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:56 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

I'm still wondering what's alarming about a 10% increase in population over 15 years.

4 million people have arrived to support our aging population. Lovely stuff.

Our population has a 67 million. Your 10% and 4 million figures don’t look right.

The number of people migrating to the UK has been greater than the number emigrating since 1994. Do you genuinely think that’s sustainable?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:13 - Jul 3 with 1016 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:08 - Jul 3 by Darran

It’s not a thread it’s a question on the previous page. Fuçk me my reading comprehension skills aren’t the best eh?

You accused Neath of joking about napalming BLM protesters. You then asked me if that was racist. It's obvious where this is leading so either show me some evidence of him doing it or get to f*ck.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:13 - Jul 3 with 1015 viewsDarran

Anyway the question was........

If you heard someone cracking jokes and having a laugh about spraying the BLM marchers with napalm and you didn’t know anything at all about them,their private lives or anything would you tend to think they were racist?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:14 - Jul 3 with 1013 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:08 - Jul 3 by Darran

Like usual on this forum, the ones who think they are morally superior to everyone, dish out all the insults. Dizzy is a perfect example.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:14 - Jul 3 with 1013 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:13 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

You accused Neath of joking about napalming BLM protesters. You then asked me if that was racist. It's obvious where this is leading so either show me some evidence of him doing it or get to f*ck.

What you don’t believe me? Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:20 - Jul 3 with 995 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:12 - Jul 3 by Jango

Our population has a 67 million. Your 10% and 4 million figures don’t look right.

The number of people migrating to the UK has been greater than the number emigrating since 1994. Do you genuinely think that’s sustainable?

I don't see what's alarming about an 11% increase over 15 years.

Yes. Because when you have an aging populatio, and a smaller proportion of that population is of working age, you won't be able to support your elderly people.

You have two choices:
A) Working age immigrants arrive to bolster the workforce
B) Kill off the elderly sooner

Thankfully we picked option A.

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:21 - Jul 3 with 991 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:14 - Jul 3 by Darran

What you don’t believe me? Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

I don't trust the interpretation of someone who believes everything they read on Twitter.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:28 - Jul 3 with 981 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:21 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

I don't trust the interpretation of someone who believes everything they read on Twitter.

Bloody hell you’ve got it bad son.
Lohengrin and Neath were having a giggle late one night about their mutual friend going to London for the ‘lads’ march and Loh mentioned him spraying the BLM with napalm and they were laughing about it. I also mentioned in this thread. It’s really strange that you don’t believe me.

Katie Hopkins by Neath_Jack 19 Jun 2020 17:25
Permanently banned from Twitter.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:32 - Jul 3 with 973 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:20 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

I don't see what's alarming about an 11% increase over 15 years.

Yes. Because when you have an aging populatio, and a smaller proportion of that population is of working age, you won't be able to support your elderly people.

You have two choices:
A) Working age immigrants arrive to bolster the workforce
B) Kill off the elderly sooner

Thankfully we picked option A.

*I don't see what's alarming about an 11% increase over 15 years.*

I find that statement alarming.

I’ll ask again, how is 10%, 4 million and 67 million compatible?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:37 - Jul 3 with 954 viewsGaryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:05 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Wipe the froth off your mouth, Gaz. I've just asked Darran to show me the thread in question because his reading comprehension skills aren't the best, as this thread shows.

Fake!
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:42 - Jul 3 with 940 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:37 - Jul 3 by Garyjack

Fake!

It’s like a cult isn’t it?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:47 - Jul 3 with 926 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:32 - Jul 3 by Jango

*I don't see what's alarming about an 11% increase over 15 years.*

I find that statement alarming.

I’ll ask again, how is 10%, 4 million and 67 million compatible?

F*ck me I ought to be paid for these maths lessons, Jang.

Population 2001: 59m
Population 2015: 64.85m

Increase of 5.9m or 10%

Of that 5.9m you said 80% was from immigration. I took that as fact, that's 4.72m immigrants.

Around 80% of immigrants are of working age, mostly between 20 and 30. That's around 3.8m immigrants of working age coming to bolster our workforce. 4m was a mental estimate.

Would you pick option B instead?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 23:48]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:50 - Jul 3 with 915 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:28 - Jul 3 by Darran

Lohengrin and Neath were having a giggle late one night about their mutual friend going to London for the ‘lads’ march and Loh mentioned him spraying the BLM with napalm and they were laughing about it. I also mentioned in this thread. It’s really strange that you don’t believe me.

You've accused him of it again without any evidence.

Show me the thread where Neath joked about napalming the BLM protesters and I'll happily call him a racist tw*t. At the moment, it's just a baseless accusation from a thick tw*t who can't read properly.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:53 - Jul 3 with 906 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:50 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

You've accused him of it again without any evidence.

Show me the thread where Neath joked about napalming the BLM protesters and I'll happily call him a racist tw*t. At the moment, it's just a baseless accusation from a thick tw*t who can't read properly.

No I think it was one of the race threads Phil deleted.
Very interesting though,if you notice Neaths not denied he was having a laugh with a Loh about it both times I’ve mentioned it.
Like I said very interesting.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:56 - Jul 3 with 902 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:47 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

F*ck me I ought to be paid for these maths lessons, Jang.

Population 2001: 59m
Population 2015: 64.85m

Increase of 5.9m or 10%

Of that 5.9m you said 80% was from immigration. I took that as fact, that's 4.72m immigrants.

Around 80% of immigrants are of working age, mostly between 20 and 30. That's around 3.8m immigrants of working age coming to bolster our workforce. 4m was a mental estimate.

Would you pick option B instead?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 23:48]

Ah, so you’ve twisted the numbers like you always do to suit your argument. You don’t have to give me maths lessons, you were out with your numbers.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:57 - Jul 3 with 900 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:53 - Jul 3 by Darran

No I think it was one of the race threads Phil deleted.
Very interesting though,if you notice Neaths not denied he was having a laugh with a Loh about it both times I’ve mentioned it.
Like I said very interesting.

If it's not true, why should he deny it? The only person who picked up on it is you and now any evidence is conveniently missing. Not famed for your comprehension or perception skills, are you?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:01 - Jul 4 with 891 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:57 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

If it's not true, why should he deny it? The only person who picked up on it is you and now any evidence is conveniently missing. Not famed for your comprehension or perception skills, are you?

If it's not true, why should he deny it?

Because it’s not true, maybe. That’s the whole point of denying something.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:01 - Jul 4 with 889 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:57 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Oh it’s 100% true don’t worry about that you fuçking hypocrite.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:04 - Jul 4 with 884 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:56 - Jul 3 by Jango

Ah, so you’ve twisted the numbers like you always do to suit your argument. You don’t have to give me maths lessons, you were out with your numbers.

You do realise they're two estimates, right? My estimate going solely off your numbers was 5% higher than my slightly more informed estimate.

I'll ask again, would you pick option B?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:05 - Jul 4 with 883 viewsLohengrin

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:28 - Jul 3 by Darran

No, that’s not right. There was no mention of anybody going on any “lads march.” We were laughing about a chap we both know, formerly of 42 Commando, with a fuse about a quarter inch long ranting the day after the Cenotaph was defaced about how they ought to be napalmed!

I’d make the little fella’ Home Secretary. You’d soon see crime plummet if he got his arse behind the big desk at Marsham Street...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:07 - Jul 4 with 878 viewsGlossolalia

Wouldn't this thread have played out so much better if people just answered simple questions? And boy, don't the usual rabid clan so cloyingly stick together? Bless.
I reckon there are some real crusty underpants on some of these posters' pallid, unwashed bodies.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 0:08]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:07 - Jul 4 with 877 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:05 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

No, that’s not right. There was no mention of anybody going on any “lads march.” We were laughing about a chap we both know, formerly of 42 Commando, with a fuse about a quarter inch long ranting the day after the Cenotaph was defaced about how they ought to be napalmed!

I’d make the little fella’ Home Secretary. You’d soon see crime plummet if he got his arse behind the big desk at Marsham Street...

Apology’s. I looked for the thread but it must have been deleted.
It didn’t happen though Drizzy says so. lol

The hypocrisy is staggering isn’t it?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:10 - Jul 4 with 871 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:01 - Jul 4 by Darran

Oh it’s 100% true don’t worry about that you fuçking hypocrite.

There's a recent example on this thread where you fail to understand the simplest of jokes.

Why would I trust your interpretation of anything you thick tw*t? I said I'd call him a racist tw*t if I saw him joke about it but the only evidence exists in your deluded head.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 0:12]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024