Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 36100 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:15 - Jul 4 with 1471 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:07 - Jul 4 by Glossolalia

Wouldn't this thread have played out so much better if people just answered simple questions? And boy, don't the usual rabid clan so cloyingly stick together? Bless.
I reckon there are some real crusty underpants on some of these posters' pallid, unwashed bodies.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 0:08]

Missed you too, Gloss. X

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:15 - Jul 4 with 1468 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:10 - Jul 4 by Drizzy

There's a recent example on this thread where you fail to understand the simplest of jokes.

Why would I trust your interpretation of anything you thick tw*t? I said I'd call him a racist tw*t if I saw him joke about it but the only evidence exists in your deluded head.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 0:12]

There’s nothing to interpret. They were laughing and having a joke at napalming the BLM protestors in London.
Yeah my head and Lohengrins head too eh? He must have dreamt posting it and having a joke with Neath about their mutual chum.
Fuçking hypocrite.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:16 - Jul 4 with 1466 viewsLohengrin

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:07 - Jul 4 by Darran

Apology’s. I looked for the thread but it must have been deleted.
It didn’t happen though Drizzy says so. lol

The hypocrisy is staggering isn’t it?

Aye, you know why the thread was deleted, don’t you? It was the one where that chap accused Clase of being a Nazi fanatic!

This place gets more like a padded cell every day...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:18 - Jul 4 with 1455 viewsLohengrin

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:15 - Jul 4 by Darran

There’s nothing to interpret. They were laughing and having a joke at napalming the BLM protestors in London.
Yeah my head and Lohengrins head too eh? He must have dreamt posting it and having a joke with Neath about their mutual chum.
Fuçking hypocrite.

We were laughing about how wound up our mutual pal gets, mun!

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:18 - Jul 4 with 1451 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:15 - Jul 4 by Drizzy

Missed you too, Gloss. X

I bet you did. Aw come here you
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:19 - Jul 4 with 1446 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:18 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:21 - Jul 4 with 1435 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:18 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

Absolutely but you said something like him napalming them and Neath was laughing.
It’s no biggie. Just shows up the Moonies on here with Drizz on top of the pyramid.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:24 - Jul 4 with 1426 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:21 - Jul 4 by Darran

Absolutely but you said something like him napalming them and Neath was laughing.
It’s no biggie. Just shows up the Moonies on here with Drizz on top of the pyramid.

You are spectacularly thick, Daz. Seriously. I'm in fits.

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:26 - Jul 4 with 1419 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:24 - Jul 4 by Drizzy

You are spectacularly thick, Daz. Seriously. I'm in fits.

You can be in whatever you want,I read it,it was said end of.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:32 - Jul 4 with 1408 viewsLohengrin

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:26 - Jul 4 by Darran

You can be in whatever you want,I read it,it was said end of.

That same chap has been blasting Bad Company’s Straight Shooter out in work all day.

You’d love him.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:37 - Jul 4 with 1399 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:32 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

That same chap has been blasting Bad Company’s Straight Shooter out in work all day.

You’d love him.

Great band. 🤘🏻

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:55 - Jul 4 with 1383 viewsKerouac

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:18 - Jul 4 by Glossolalia

I bet you did. Aw come here you

[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 1:03]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 06:47 - Jul 4 with 1332 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:03 - Jul 3 by Garyjack

You going to reply to this Drizz? Or maybe not as Neathie is in your little gang? Of course most would think that if you don't condemn him as a racist bigot, then for all your support for the BLM and anti racism is nothing more than hot air, and you are indeed nothing more than a fake.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fûcking hell Gar, not you as well.

You should know better than to trust Darrans interpretation of posts. He has the longest record on PS of getting things completely wrong.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:10 - Jul 4 with 1307 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:20 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

I don't see what's alarming about an 11% increase over 15 years.

Yes. Because when you have an aging populatio, and a smaller proportion of that population is of working age, you won't be able to support your elderly people.

You have two choices:
A) Working age immigrants arrive to bolster the workforce
B) Kill off the elderly sooner

Thankfully we picked option A.

Of course I’d pick A. But in the 25 years up to 2016 the population over the age 65 rose by 2.7 million. Bear in mind the there hasn’t been a stagnant birth rate during that time and the fact retirement age has gone up on that time, you’re argument that those numbers on immigration are a necessity to do the jobs look after the old are a bit of an exaggeration.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:33 - Jul 4 with 1292 viewsCatullus

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:49 - Jul 3 by Highjack

How would it affect the profit? They’d just be able to carry on what they are doing now but without the risk of criminal prosecution. If it were decriminalised they’d be able to move openly, sell online etc. They’d be able to sell to a lot more people who also would not be at risk of arrest.

Legalising it wouldn't include letting convicted or suspected dealers carry on with their trade. It would be licensed and closely regulated, fixed premises with cctv and security, health monitoring, all with the intention of putting the criminals out of business and not making them legitimate.

I do agree with Drizzy here, we have been fighting drugs the same way for decades and it's not gotten any better, we need to change tack, to try something new. Carrying on the same way must surely be madness?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:41 - Jul 4 with 1285 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 06:47 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fûcking hell Gar, not you as well.

You should know better than to trust Darrans interpretation of posts. He has the longest record on PS of getting things completely wrong.

Perhaps he read the post himself.

Out of curiosity are you actually saying you weren’t laughing at Lohengrins joke,it was a joke,about your mutual chum spraying the BLM with napalm?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:47 - Jul 4 with 1279 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:41 - Jul 4 by Darran

Perhaps he read the post himself.

Out of curiosity are you actually saying you weren’t laughing at Lohengrins joke,it was a joke,about your mutual chum spraying the BLM with napalm?

Yes, I am absolutely saying that i was not laughing at BLM supporters getting bombed by napalm.

Now this is the only time I'm going to reply to you on your latest nonsense post about someone.

You've even had the poster that i was chatting with, tell you that you were completely wrong. Loh has a complete different outlook on that subject to me, so it would have been more than fair for him to stick the boot in, and go along with your shite. But no, he tried giving you the context.

So that's the two people who were talking, telling you that you are wrong. Again.

But you crack on and tell us we are both wrong.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:55 - Jul 4 with 1273 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:47 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

Yes, I am absolutely saying that i was not laughing at BLM supporters getting bombed by napalm.

Now this is the only time I'm going to reply to you on your latest nonsense post about someone.

You've even had the poster that i was chatting with, tell you that you were completely wrong. Loh has a complete different outlook on that subject to me, so it would have been more than fair for him to stick the boot in, and go along with your shite. But no, he tried giving you the context.

So that's the two people who were talking, telling you that you are wrong. Again.

But you crack on and tell us we are both wrong.

I will be telling you you’re wrong and I’m calling you a liar too.
Staggering,truly staggering,

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:08 - Jul 4 with 1205 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:10 - Jul 4 by Jango

Of course I’d pick A. But in the 25 years up to 2016 the population over the age 65 rose by 2.7 million. Bear in mind the there hasn’t been a stagnant birth rate during that time and the fact retirement age has gone up on that time, you’re argument that those numbers on immigration are a necessity to do the jobs look after the old are a bit of an exaggeration.

Raising the retirement age was a controversial policy to alleviate the increasing pension burden. Surely that's evidence that it's becoming more difficult to support our elderly population.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/popul

The proportion of working age people has declined over the last 10 years. The proportion of people over 65 is increasing every year.

How do we solve this problem without an influx of working age people? EU immigration is ideal in that working age people would arrive and many would leave before reaching retirement.

If we try and stop immigration we'll have a smaller population in absolute size but we'll have an even larger proportion of elderly people that need to be supported. How do we solve this?

We can't keep raising the pension age and rely on people in their 60s to fill gaps in the workforce. Even if we had a baby boom we'd still need immigration in the medium term until the babies get to working age. Not to mention those babies would need to be supported themselves at some point, leading to an ever increasing population.

Immigration's not going to stop, Jang. It's the best way of alleviating this demographic problem. The only other solution is to stop people living as long.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:22 - Jul 4 with 1198 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:08 - Jul 4 by Drizzy

Raising the retirement age was a controversial policy to alleviate the increasing pension burden. Surely that's evidence that it's becoming more difficult to support our elderly population.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/popul

The proportion of working age people has declined over the last 10 years. The proportion of people over 65 is increasing every year.

How do we solve this problem without an influx of working age people? EU immigration is ideal in that working age people would arrive and many would leave before reaching retirement.

If we try and stop immigration we'll have a smaller population in absolute size but we'll have an even larger proportion of elderly people that need to be supported. How do we solve this?

We can't keep raising the pension age and rely on people in their 60s to fill gaps in the workforce. Even if we had a baby boom we'd still need immigration in the medium term until the babies get to working age. Not to mention those babies would need to be supported themselves at some point, leading to an ever increasing population.

Immigration's not going to stop, Jang. It's the best way of alleviating this demographic problem. The only other solution is to stop people living as long.

I don’t think anyone wants immigration to completely stop, Drizzy. The population is rising at quite a fast rate though. How much longer can that really last. Anyway, I’m gonna enjoy my last weekend on the piss before I finally go back to work next week so I can’t be bothered to debate all day again. Have a good weekend.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:47 - Jul 4 with 1156 viewsDJack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:59 - Jul 3 by Highjack

Let’s just let all sorts of illegal contraband in unchecked then. That’s a far more sensible solution.

What the ruddy fck has happened to you as a poster? You've lost the plot and become stuck in an illogical thinking siloh.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:52 - Jul 4 with 1150 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:46 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Our population increase is largely driven by people living longer.

What do you think we should do, Dwight?

The last ONS data that I could find was for 2017.
"5. Migration to the UK has been the main driver of population growth since the 1990s"

You can have your own view, but not you own facts.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:57 - Jul 4 with 1145 viewsDJack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:58 - Jul 3 by Jango

A forum Is supposed to be a place where you can have a debate. Planetswans has 6 or 7 posters who you either agree with wholeheartedly or you’re a thick, racist, bigot, homophobic moron. We all know who they are

You can debate as much as you want my friend...however, facts are facts and your debate/opinion does not change that. Have a nice day.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:58 - Jul 4 with 1145 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:52 - Jul 4 by A_Fans_Dad

The last ONS data that I could find was for 2017.
"5. Migration to the UK has been the main driver of population growth since the 1990s"

You can have your own view, but not you own facts.

Increase is driven by people living longer is what he said.

Our population living longer and requiring a pension to be paid for longer drives the need for immigration as our birth rate has not been high enough to support our ageing population. That means we need immigrants to work to pay your pension.

As has been explained to you before.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:01 - Jul 4 with 1143 viewsDJack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:53 - Jul 3 by Darran

No I think it was one of the race threads Phil deleted.
Very interesting though,if you notice Neaths not denied he was having a laugh with a Loh about it both times I’ve mentioned it.
Like I said very interesting.

So to use a response favoured by you in the past ... So you have nothing then. Bye.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024