Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Morison 19:14 - Jun 30 with 4906 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Did Sky think he was neutral because he's played for wales and played for Milwall

What a t**t!!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:16]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Steve Morison on 19:18 - Jun 30 with 4878 viewstheloneranger

He was born in Enfield!!

Edit

And played for Wales😇😂
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:20]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Steve Morison on 19:23 - Jun 30 with 4839 viewssainthelens

He is one thick cvnt.
Steve Morison on 19:24 - Jun 30 with 4831 viewsThrasher6

Steve Morison on 19:23 - Jun 30 by sainthelens

He is one thick cvnt.

Agreed..Millwall were effing awf

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Steve Morison on 19:29 - Jun 30 with 4819 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Steve Morison on 19:18 - Jun 30 by theloneranger

He was born in Enfield!!

Edit

And played for Wales😇😂
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:20]

Just got my edit done in time 😂

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Steve Morison on 19:30 - Jun 30 with 4817 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Steve Morison on 19:24 - Jun 30 by Thrasher6

Agreed..Millwall were effing awf

Both awful teams today

Steve Morison on 20:12 - Jun 30 with 4716 viewsswanaway

I thought I was watching Millwall TV.
Steve Morison on 20:37 - Jun 30 with 4645 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You have to feel a little embarrassed knowing Steve Morrison has been capped 20 times by your country.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Steve Morison on 20:39 - Jun 30 with 4642 viewslondonlisa2001

Steve Morison on 20:37 - Jun 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You have to feel a little embarrassed knowing Steve Morrison has been capped 20 times by your country.

Only twice more than Carlton Palmer was capped for England.
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Morison on 20:53 - Jun 30 with 4601 viewssainthelens

I'll see your Morrison and raise you Vinnie Jones.
Steve Morison on 23:22 - Jun 30 with 4432 viewsJBT95

Cardiff's U23 Manager lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51474949

TBF he did a good job when he played for Wales.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:23]
Steve Morison on 00:05 - Jul 1 with 4399 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Steve Morison on 23:22 - Jun 30 by JBT95

Cardiff's U23 Manager lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51474949

TBF he did a good job when he played for Wales.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:23]

One goal twenty games when playing as a striker is not what I would deem 'a good job'.

Steve Morison on 00:06 - Jul 1 with 4402 viewsJBT95

Steve Morison on 00:05 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

One goal twenty games when playing as a striker is not what I would deem 'a good job'.

shut up Dwight, I was there.
Steve Morison on 01:01 - Jul 1 with 4378 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Steve Morison on 00:06 - Jul 1 by JBT95

shut up Dwight, I was there.

Yes I am sure you were there for many of the matches. That doesn't negate how woeful his scoring record was for Wales after he eventually decided he would not be good enough to play for England and chose to represent Wales instead.

Steve Morison on 16:19 - Jul 1 with 4121 viewsJBT95

Steve Morison on 01:01 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes I am sure you were there for many of the matches. That doesn't negate how woeful his scoring record was for Wales after he eventually decided he would not be good enough to play for England and chose to represent Wales instead.

There's more to being a striker than soley goal scoring.

Yes he could've scored more, but he was in the squad during the period of Toshack leaving and the aftermath of Speed's death.
Steve Morison on 17:30 - Jul 1 with 4085 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Steve Morison on 16:19 - Jul 1 by JBT95

There's more to being a striker than soley goal scoring.

Yes he could've scored more, but he was in the squad during the period of Toshack leaving and the aftermath of Speed's death.

Are you using Gary Speed's death to excuse Steve Morrisons' appalling goal scoring record for the Welsh national team?

Steve Morison on 03:52 - Jul 2 with 3934 viewsNotLoyal

Steve Morison on 17:30 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you using Gary Speed's death to excuse Steve Morrisons' appalling goal scoring record for the Welsh national team?

Van Morrison’s brother apparently.
Loves a tune.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Morison on 11:00 - Jul 2 with 3868 viewsJBT95

Steve Morison on 17:30 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes because it affected the whole squad for a year.

That's why my avatar is of Bale scoring a 89th minute winner v Scotland, the first game won post Speed's passing, because it was such an emotional moment for everybody there. Was so much more than a last minute winner.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 11:01]
Steve Morison on 17:06 - Jul 2 with 3816 viewsWxmJax

Steve Morison on 00:05 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How about your mate Andrew Cole, dizzy ?

1 goal in 15 games for England. Gutting.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Steve Morison on 10:46 - Jul 5 with 3614 viewsBillyChong

Bit embarrassing that Adam Johnson had many a cap for England
Steve Morison on 19:25 - Jul 5 with 3501 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Steve Morison on 10:46 - Jul 5 by BillyChong

Bit embarrassing that Adam Johnson had many a cap for England

I attributed the embarrassment of Steve Morison receiving 20 caps for Wales due to his status as a lower league footballer who continued to play for the Welsh national team despite his truly woeful scoring record.

I do not think his career is comparable to Adam Johnson; a key player in a Premier League title winning team and someone who spent the majority of his playing career in the Premier League.

Nevertheless, Johnson is a vile individual and you're right that it is embarrassing that he was capped for England prior to his conviction.

I also find it disappointing when national teams or club teams continue to utilise players after they have been found guilty of crimes; whether it be vandalising a pub, money laundering, drink driving or stealing hand bags from young women.

Steve Morison on 19:57 - Jul 5 with 3484 viewsWxmJax

Steve Morison on 19:25 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I attributed the embarrassment of Steve Morison receiving 20 caps for Wales due to his status as a lower league footballer who continued to play for the Welsh national team despite his truly woeful scoring record.

I do not think his career is comparable to Adam Johnson; a key player in a Premier League title winning team and someone who spent the majority of his playing career in the Premier League.

Nevertheless, Johnson is a vile individual and you're right that it is embarrassing that he was capped for England prior to his conviction.

I also find it disappointing when national teams or club teams continue to utilise players after they have been found guilty of crimes; whether it be vandalising a pub, money laundering, drink driving or stealing hand bags from young women.

Typical Dizzy, ignoring the post about your mate Andrew who had a similar scoring record to Morison at international level, even though he played club football at a much higher level.
Dyss (og)

(Yet again).

Steve Morison on 20:04 - Jul 5 with 3477 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Steve Morison on 19:57 - Jul 5 by WxmJax

Typical Dizzy, ignoring the post about your mate Andrew who had a similar scoring record to Morison at international level, even though he played club football at a much higher level.
Dyss (og)

(Yet again).

I ignored it because it does not make any sense. Why would any England fan be embarrassed that their country called up and played a striker who scored 187 goals and provided 73 assists in 414 top flight matches?

Andy Cole is one of the greatest strikers in the history of the English top division. Comparing him to Steve Morison, who enjoyed his most successful period of football whilst playing in the National Conference, is laughable.

Steve Morison on 19:02 - Jul 7 with 3286 viewsWxmJax

Steve Morison on 20:04 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I ignored it because it does not make any sense. Why would any England fan be embarrassed that their country called up and played a striker who scored 187 goals and provided 73 assists in 414 top flight matches?

Andy Cole is one of the greatest strikers in the history of the English top division. Comparing him to Steve Morison, who enjoyed his most successful period of football whilst playing in the National Conference, is laughable.

Andrew Cole, 1 goal in 15 appearances is a pretty poor return for 'one of the greatest strikers in the history of English football' don't you think.

Perhaps that's why you ignored it.

Steve Morison on 19:16 - Jul 7 with 3271 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024