Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the lock down ending too soon? 04:59 - Jul 1 with 122436 viewsGlyn1

That's basically it.

Thoughts please.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 5:00]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:05 - Jul 11 with 1548 viewscontroversial_jack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:00 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

It’s nothing to do with pubs per see it’s to do with the long term health consequences of enormous unemployment and resultant poverty.

A week or so will tell us if it's down to the pubs, but i will be staying away for a week or two after they open in Wales.Let the guinea pigs go test it first.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:24 - Jul 11 with 1526 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:05 - Jul 11 by controversial_jack

A week or so will tell us if it's down to the pubs, but i will be staying away for a week or two after they open in Wales.Let the guinea pigs go test it first.

Sigh.

People talking about pubs has nothing to do with keeping pubs open because they want to go to a pub and everything to do with a concern for people’s livelihoods in a more general sense and the impact that has on longer term health.

Does that now make sense to you?
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:34 - Jul 11 with 1511 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:59 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

Yes it is. Massively.

They did another care home death catch up today. (Remember that we KNOW deaths are around 10,000 more than the daily announcements and they have to catch up with many of these as official test reports are filed).

Hospital deaths in England were 38, the lowest since before lockdown And 32 of those happened in the last 10 days with 6 being a catch up.

The case numbers include an outbreak in Herefordshire (56 cases - no idea what that is) and 49 in Leicester where they continue to test the factory workers. Bradford and Kirklees also 30 each as they test factory workers. Very low case numbers in most of England despite big increase in testing (asymptomatic testing of factories being carried out at present).

There are really detailed breakdowns readily available that are usually ignored on here.

When I have been saying this about our meat plants you have been arguing against it. Even the Express is talking about problems in England the R rate being around 1 and places under threat of lockdown. This isnt me saying this. It is the Tory Press. Our figures in Wales have been high because of these plants for weeks in Wales and are now coming down but they still hugely impact on the figures. Yesterday there were 10 cases in Wales. Of those 5 were in Wrexham and 1 was address not known which has tended to be foreign workers in these plants. 2 were in Denbighshire or Flintshire adjoining counties to Wrexham and the borders are a few miles from Wrexham. There is a likelyhood these relate to the plant as well. That left Wales with 2 new cases yesterday.

For today of the 7 cases 4 are in Betsi Cadwalladr Health Board and might well be connected to the Rowan Food plant. That leaves 3 cases 1 in Swansea Bay and 2 in Cwm Taf. Imagine instead of calculating using 20 cases you use 2 and 3. There might be a few cases in Pillar 2 but again we dont know the breakdown. The likelyhood is that most relate to Rowan Foods given one of the labs used is in Cheshire. It seems logical to send tests from Wrexham there rather than Cardiff.

When all the testing is completed and the results obtained we will have a far truer reflection and it will show how few cases there are generally in Wales. It is likely to be low single figures. You have denied this but now try to use the same reasoning as an excuse for the higher figures in England. It could well be within a very short period we will have no cases in Wales unless they are brought in from England.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1308123/coronavirus-uk-infections-cases-towns-
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:42 - Jul 11 with 1511 viewscontroversial_jack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:24 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

Sigh.

People talking about pubs has nothing to do with keeping pubs open because they want to go to a pub and everything to do with a concern for people’s livelihoods in a more general sense and the impact that has on longer term health.

Does that now make sense to you?

I doubt many are concerned about jobs and livelihoods, they just want to get back out again.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:52 - Jul 11 with 1501 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:34 - Jul 11 by exhmrc1

When I have been saying this about our meat plants you have been arguing against it. Even the Express is talking about problems in England the R rate being around 1 and places under threat of lockdown. This isnt me saying this. It is the Tory Press. Our figures in Wales have been high because of these plants for weeks in Wales and are now coming down but they still hugely impact on the figures. Yesterday there were 10 cases in Wales. Of those 5 were in Wrexham and 1 was address not known which has tended to be foreign workers in these plants. 2 were in Denbighshire or Flintshire adjoining counties to Wrexham and the borders are a few miles from Wrexham. There is a likelyhood these relate to the plant as well. That left Wales with 2 new cases yesterday.

For today of the 7 cases 4 are in Betsi Cadwalladr Health Board and might well be connected to the Rowan Food plant. That leaves 3 cases 1 in Swansea Bay and 2 in Cwm Taf. Imagine instead of calculating using 20 cases you use 2 and 3. There might be a few cases in Pillar 2 but again we dont know the breakdown. The likelyhood is that most relate to Rowan Foods given one of the labs used is in Cheshire. It seems logical to send tests from Wrexham there rather than Cardiff.

When all the testing is completed and the results obtained we will have a far truer reflection and it will show how few cases there are generally in Wales. It is likely to be low single figures. You have denied this but now try to use the same reasoning as an excuse for the higher figures in England. It could well be within a very short period we will have no cases in Wales unless they are brought in from England.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1308123/coronavirus-uk-infections-cases-towns-

I have pointed out a backdating exercise when someone said cases were rising. I did the same when Betsi Cadwaladr did a catch up exercise.

I pointed out the cases again to show the statement saying England was on the increase was incorrect.

You’ll notice I didn’t compare the overall numbers with Wales taking out the factory numbers as they are still cases that should be counted (you kept removing the cases in Wales to compare the number with England which is very different). If I did what you constantly do I’d remove all the areas with cases and leave all those with no cases for a week or more (there are loads).

The R rate is not applicable in much of England (or Wales for that matter) any longer as there are too few cases and the odd spike in a factory or whatever distorts the number.

I haven’t denied low cases in Wales btw, I’ve said repeatedly (which you can’t or won’t grasp) that there are also low cases in England and the release of lockdown isn’t having much of an effect given the positive impact on the economy, employment and resulting long term health implications.

The outbreaks in England (as in Wales) are almost all related to factory settings and, specifically, sweatshops. Case numbers in the community are very small in both. And yet the economy in England is being allowed to partially recover. Which should save some jobs at least.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:54 - Jul 11 with 1499 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:42 - Jul 11 by controversial_jack

I doubt many are concerned about jobs and livelihoods, they just want to get back out again.

Sorry, but that doesn’t fit at all with what people in this board have been saying.

I have said I wouldn’t go to a pub, yet I think they should open for young people to go and for people to save their jobs.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:37 - Jul 11 with 1427 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:52 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

I have pointed out a backdating exercise when someone said cases were rising. I did the same when Betsi Cadwaladr did a catch up exercise.

I pointed out the cases again to show the statement saying England was on the increase was incorrect.

You’ll notice I didn’t compare the overall numbers with Wales taking out the factory numbers as they are still cases that should be counted (you kept removing the cases in Wales to compare the number with England which is very different). If I did what you constantly do I’d remove all the areas with cases and leave all those with no cases for a week or more (there are loads).

The R rate is not applicable in much of England (or Wales for that matter) any longer as there are too few cases and the odd spike in a factory or whatever distorts the number.

I haven’t denied low cases in Wales btw, I’ve said repeatedly (which you can’t or won’t grasp) that there are also low cases in England and the release of lockdown isn’t having much of an effect given the positive impact on the economy, employment and resulting long term health implications.

The outbreaks in England (as in Wales) are almost all related to factory settings and, specifically, sweatshops. Case numbers in the community are very small in both. And yet the economy in England is being allowed to partially recover. Which should save some jobs at least.

The issue is that the cases are higher overall in England an have been for weeks. There are 40+ authorities over 10 cases per 100000 over the last week. There isnt one in Wales. I suspected Wrexham might have been but it isnt. It is the highest at 5.9. Every other area in Wales is under 3. and 3 are 0
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:07 - Jul 12 with 1332 viewsmajorraglan

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:59 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

Yes it is. Massively.

They did another care home death catch up today. (Remember that we KNOW deaths are around 10,000 more than the daily announcements and they have to catch up with many of these as official test reports are filed).

Hospital deaths in England were 38, the lowest since before lockdown And 32 of those happened in the last 10 days with 6 being a catch up.

The case numbers include an outbreak in Herefordshire (56 cases - no idea what that is) and 49 in Leicester where they continue to test the factory workers. Bradford and Kirklees also 30 each as they test factory workers. Very low case numbers in most of England despite big increase in testing (asymptomatic testing of factories being carried out at present).

There are really detailed breakdowns readily available that are usually ignored on here.

Re Hereford, looks like it’s farmer workers up near Malvern, I would not be surprised if most of those affected were migrant workers as the reliance upon seasonal agricultural migrant workers is well documented.

Edit typo
[Post edited 12 Jul 2020 23:08]
Login to get fewer ads

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:27 - Jul 12 with 1318 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:07 - Jul 12 by majorraglan

Re Hereford, looks like it’s farmer workers up near Malvern, I would not be surprised if most of those affected were migrant workers as the reliance upon seasonal agricultural migrant workers is well documented.

Edit typo
[Post edited 12 Jul 2020 23:08]

Yes, it is my friend.

I’ve just been reading about it - 73 positive and 200 in isolation in their ‘shared accommodation’.

Seasonal pickers it seems who they say have had little or no contact outside their farm. They described it as a ‘bubble’ and are now testing everyone there plus the management (who will obviously have had more contact in the community).

Hopefully the cases will not result in any adverse outcomes as they’ll all be fairly young, fit workers. The implication of the reports is that they’ve caught it from each other as they live in shared mobile homes together 24/7 (rather than the work which is outside). All testing of visitors and anyone outside the farm itself so far have been negative.

These clusters are going to continue to crop up (no pun intended). Hope all mild or asymptomatic.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:59 - Jul 12 with 1305 viewsScotia

Only around 600 cases in England today, including the clusters. I'd expect the effects of last weekend to just about show up now so it's looking pretty good so far.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 17:12 - Jul 12 with 1294 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:59 - Jul 12 by Scotia

Only around 600 cases in England today, including the clusters. I'd expect the effects of last weekend to just about show up now so it's looking pretty good so far.

When you look at the dates the tests were done as well, there’s no surge at present showing up in the past couple of days. It’s a bit early though I think. By this time next week we’ll be able to tell if last weekend caused a problem. The real figure to keep an eye on is Pillar 1 positives which is at about 120 cases reported a day now.

That 600 or so includes positive tests from as far back as 27 March.

People forget that, as for deaths, positive tests are reported all over the place. The interesting data is tests by date of sample (given on the DHSC corona virus dashboard).
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 17:40 - Jul 12 with 1273 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 16:59 - Jul 12 by Scotia

No figures can take up to 2 weeks to show. By the way the wonderful 600 you are reporting is still over 100 more than the Welsh rate and that is not to mention no deaths in Wales for the 3rd day in a week and another 21 in England. I thought we were catching England up not getting further apart.

Anyway enjoy your trip to Bristol tomorrow to support an English business rather than all those open locally.
Ship Inn Port Eynon
Britannia Inn Llanmadog
King Arthur Reynoldston
Poundffald Inn Three Crosses
The Westbourne
Wig and Pen
Cross Keys
Old Havana
Globe Glais
Welcome Inn Llangyfelach
Plough and Harrow Llangyfelach
Masons Arms Rhydypandy
New Inn Clyadach
Pontardawe Inn Pontardawe
Dyffryn Bryncoch
Butchers Alltwen
Abercrave Inn Abercrave
Penycae Inn Penycae
Ancient Briton Penycae

These are all open tomorrow as well as plenty of others and want trade but you who claim to support Welsh Business has decided to take your trade to Bristol.

Who is really supporting Welsh business. You or Mark Drakeford.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 17:43 - Jul 12 with 1276 viewsJackinexile1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 15:00 - Jul 3 by Professor

I do not complain about my renumeration. My tax, NI and Pension are about £2200 per month. As the USS (university academic) pension scheme is a mess our contributions have gone up massively to cover this. I'll get a mix of final and defined benefit. The scheme to new joiners is average. This is not so great as early wages are quite low. I'm 52. If I were 55 I could have got near 60K redundancy, about the same as a lump sum and about 26K a year pension plus state at 67. Could also still get about 800 quid a day consultancy too.

I have been lucky, this I do not deny.

Vulgar.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:25 - Jul 12 with 1255 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 17:40 - Jul 12 by exhmrc1

No figures can take up to 2 weeks to show. By the way the wonderful 600 you are reporting is still over 100 more than the Welsh rate and that is not to mention no deaths in Wales for the 3rd day in a week and another 21 in England. I thought we were catching England up not getting further apart.

Anyway enjoy your trip to Bristol tomorrow to support an English business rather than all those open locally.
Ship Inn Port Eynon
Britannia Inn Llanmadog
King Arthur Reynoldston
Poundffald Inn Three Crosses
The Westbourne
Wig and Pen
Cross Keys
Old Havana
Globe Glais
Welcome Inn Llangyfelach
Plough and Harrow Llangyfelach
Masons Arms Rhydypandy
New Inn Clyadach
Pontardawe Inn Pontardawe
Dyffryn Bryncoch
Butchers Alltwen
Abercrave Inn Abercrave
Penycae Inn Penycae
Ancient Briton Penycae

These are all open tomorrow as well as plenty of others and want trade but you who claim to support Welsh Business has decided to take your trade to Bristol.

Who is really supporting Welsh business. You or Mark Drakeford.

Give up.
I'm going next weekend and again for my wife's birthday on July 31st. I'd love to stay local as I've said many times. I can't because I'd be in a beer garden in the rain.

I will be supporting boss brewery on the way home from getting my hair cut tomorrow.

And for the record based on population England's equivalent cases are 30 to our 25. Including the farm and factory outbreaks which you didn't think we should count.

And the pub cases would start to show, it is five days on average for symptoms to appear that would have been Friday. So it would start to show this weekend.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2020 18:34]
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:42 - Jul 12 with 1240 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:25 - Jul 12 by Scotia

Give up.
I'm going next weekend and again for my wife's birthday on July 31st. I'd love to stay local as I've said many times. I can't because I'd be in a beer garden in the rain.

I will be supporting boss brewery on the way home from getting my hair cut tomorrow.

And for the record based on population England's equivalent cases are 30 to our 25. Including the farm and factory outbreaks which you didn't think we should count.

And the pub cases would start to show, it is five days on average for symptoms to appear that would have been Friday. So it would start to show this weekend.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2020 18:34]

Going to Bristol just shows the truth. You are not supporting Welsh businesses. Drakeford is doing more. You could use takeaways to help. Many are doing them. I used one on Friday. The truth is nothing to do with welsh businesses. It is your hatred of Drakeford and whatever he had done you would criticise him along with several others here. Also some of the Welsh figures still relate to Wrexham. The 5 cases in a 3.2 million population has a greater effect than 73 in a 55 million population.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:06 - Jul 12 with 1236 viewsJackinexile1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:42 - Jul 12 by exhmrc1

Going to Bristol just shows the truth. You are not supporting Welsh businesses. Drakeford is doing more. You could use takeaways to help. Many are doing them. I used one on Friday. The truth is nothing to do with welsh businesses. It is your hatred of Drakeford and whatever he had done you would criticise him along with several others here. Also some of the Welsh figures still relate to Wrexham. The 5 cases in a 3.2 million population has a greater effect than 73 in a 55 million population.

My sister needs to go back to work to look after her two kids, she can't afford to get a takeaway! Incredible.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:12 - Jul 12 with 1226 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:42 - Jul 12 by exhmrc1

Nothing would give me more pleasure than taking Mrs Scotia to Oxwich for a meal to celebrate her birthday. I can't because the restaurant is closed. It is closed because Mark Drakeford said it must stay closed. There doesn't appear to be a single reason why it needs to stay closed.

Its been a long, hard and worrying few months. There's an award winning vegetarian restaurant an hour and a bits drive away and you expect me to sit in beer garden when the rest of Britain can go inside.

Also I was wondering what you think about Drakeford's stance regarding face masks? He tries to portray himself as Mr cautious but clearly doesn't think they are needed, which again is opposed to the rest of the UK. Anyone would be forgiven for thinking he's taking a different path to justify his existence.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:16 - Jul 12 with 1220 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:12 - Jul 12 by Scotia

Nothing would give me more pleasure than taking Mrs Scotia to Oxwich for a meal to celebrate her birthday. I can't because the restaurant is closed. It is closed because Mark Drakeford said it must stay closed. There doesn't appear to be a single reason why it needs to stay closed.

Its been a long, hard and worrying few months. There's an award winning vegetarian restaurant an hour and a bits drive away and you expect me to sit in beer garden when the rest of Britain can go inside.

Also I was wondering what you think about Drakeford's stance regarding face masks? He tries to portray himself as Mr cautious but clearly doesn't think they are needed, which again is opposed to the rest of the UK. Anyone would be forgiven for thinking he's taking a different path to justify his existence.

Doesn’t look like the English government fancies making masks compulsory either. At least according to Gove earlier.

Poll: Tory leader

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:37 - Jul 12 with 1202 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Professor Drakes and Comrade Nicola.

Why would anyone not say well done ?

Beware of the Risen People

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:47 - Jul 12 with 1188 viewsexhmrc1

As far as face masks are concerned it really is the wrong thing at the wrong time. For once I agree with Michael Gove and I never thought I would say that. The time for facemasks should have been when the cases of coronavirus were massive. The benefit then i could see. The benefit now I really doubt. Looking at the known figures in Wales today and over recent days the levels are so low it is highly unlikely anyone is going to come into contact with it here. It is different elsewhere. Today there was 1 case in South wales in Merthyr so anybody anywhere else is extremely unlikely to catch it.

There are 2 cases in Powys. They might be in Ystradgynlais but there again they could be in Welshpool which is the most likely scenario.

Some of the Pillar 2 cases might also be here but we dont know. What is known is that there have been 21 positive home tests in Wales over the last 7 days ie 3 a day. The figures also show that there have been very few cases in all of South Wales recently. There has been 4 positive cases in Swansea Bay over the last 7 days, 2 in Powys, 3 in Hywel Dda, 13 in Cwm Taf, 11 in Cardiff and the Vale and 6 in Aneurin Bevan. During this period there has been 35 cases in Betsi Cdwalladr so our chances in Swansea Bay of having any Pillar 2 cases would be 1/18 of the cases involved and that would be in an even distribution. One of the labs used for Pillar 2 testing is in Cheshire a lot closer to Wrexham than Cardiff so most probably would be up there. The likelyhood is we would have 1 or maybe 2 over the week in Swansea Bay.

Given how low our figures are now i wouldnt them compulsory. It would have been a different story 2 months ago.

That said I wore a mask today in Wilko's in Neath and will definitely wear one Tuesday going in for a scan in Morriston. I cannot afford not to with my medical history.but I think their usefulness really has been overtaken as numbers locally have dropped massively.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:09 - Jul 12 with 1182 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:37 - Jul 12 by Kilkennyjack

1. Why, in that case, do we still have the tightest lock down?

2. Have you seen Clayton Greenman's comment on that post?
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:21 - Jul 12 with 1174 viewslondonlisa2001

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:37 - Jul 12 by Kilkennyjack

Because some people have to work to feed their families?

Just a guess.

The numbers that are going to suffer severe long term health issues due to extreme poverty?

Another guess.

Note the but that says it’s is not per capita’.

Wales has more infections for the duration of the virus per capita than England. Full stop. And that includes all pillar 1 and pillar 2.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:50 - Jul 12 with 1169 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:21 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

Because some people have to work to feed their families?

Just a guess.

The numbers that are going to suffer severe long term health issues due to extreme poverty?

Another guess.

Note the but that says it’s is not per capita’.

Wales has more infections for the duration of the virus per capita than England. Full stop. And that includes all pillar 1 and pillar 2.

So to be clear .... you cannot find it in your heart to say well done to Wales and Scotland ?

A simple ‘yes or no’ will suffice.

I have no interest in your bizarre protectionism of the right wing Johnson administration.
I have no interest in your guessing how people living here in Wales are currently thinking.

Thank you.

PS - Drakeford is protecting the economy by ensuring a second wave does not derail the economy here in Wales. The idiots who want an immediate end to lock down risk de-railing the economic recovery. Dont they have family who work for a living ?

Beware of the Risen People

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:25 - Jul 12 with 1146 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:09 - Jul 12 by Scotia

1. Why, in that case, do we still have the tightest lock down?

2. Have you seen Clayton Greenman's comment on that post?

Firstly it is yesterday's graph not today's but generally with modest changes the graph would be similar. What it does highlight is how well Wales has been doing despite some of you arguing otherwise.

You ask why do we have the tightest lockdown. I am not sure we do. Our system is not dissimilar to other devolved nations. It is different and things are done at different pace but not any tighter or looser than Scotland. For example our schools and shops have gone back or opened earlier and Scotland has stricter Facemask rules. There are ways in which we are tighter than Scotland but overall the speed of coming out of lockdown is similar in both countries.

It is certainly tighter than England's but then surely anyone can see from that graph and all the other evidence out there that the tighter lockdown has worked here. England has a far more colourful map showing it has far more problems than we have so I would argue that it is England that is out of step not Wales.

The evidence of recent week's shows that. Also the slower lockdown is to prevent our cases rising again. We currently face the possible spread of cases from Herefordshire and Monmouthshire and that is a major concern.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:41 - Jul 12 with 1132 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:25 - Jul 12 by exhmrc1

Firstly it is yesterday's graph not today's but generally with modest changes the graph would be similar. What it does highlight is how well Wales has been doing despite some of you arguing otherwise.

You ask why do we have the tightest lockdown. I am not sure we do. Our system is not dissimilar to other devolved nations. It is different and things are done at different pace but not any tighter or looser than Scotland. For example our schools and shops have gone back or opened earlier and Scotland has stricter Facemask rules. There are ways in which we are tighter than Scotland but overall the speed of coming out of lockdown is similar in both countries.

It is certainly tighter than England's but then surely anyone can see from that graph and all the other evidence out there that the tighter lockdown has worked here. England has a far more colourful map showing it has far more problems than we have so I would argue that it is England that is out of step not Wales.

The evidence of recent week's shows that. Also the slower lockdown is to prevent our cases rising again. We currently face the possible spread of cases from Herefordshire and Monmouthshire and that is a major concern.

I'll answer the second point then. He points out that per capita there is very little difference. The map is basically pointless in that form.

We do have the tightest lock down, comfortably, Scottish schools have different holidays and stop in June and return in August normally. They aren't shut because of lock down they have already started summer holidays. Their shops opened at a very similar time and inside hospitality opens this week.

Face masks help moving out of lock down, nobody needs to wear one if they can't go anywhere.

The spread from England is a major concern - but not one we can do much about which makes our much stricter lock down at best futile and potentially more damaging.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024