Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the lock down ending too soon? 04:59 - Jul 1 with 122498 viewsGlyn1

That's basically it.

Thoughts please.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 5:00]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:22 - Jul 1 with 2609 viewsVincent_Vega

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:11 - Jul 1 by exhmrc1

The issue is caravans hotels, cottages etc will in all probability be opening on July 13th. They have already been told to prepare for this and unless the figures go wrong that is what will happen. Pubs etc will open either that week or the week after. The decision is being made a week tomorrow and announced the following day. It wont be until October. Unless we have a second wave there will be no cases here after July. Aneurin Bevan Health Board has today confirmed they have nobody with coronavirus at the hospital and I was told today neither does Morriston Hospital.

I’m being told the welsh assembly is frightened rigid in making a move. The drake can say all they like about caravan sites prepping to reopen but the damage is done. Also many of the establishments won’t be able to open as they’re too small under the new rules, or people will be too frightened to go anywhere. All this impacts an already fragile trade.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:25 - Jul 1 with 2603 viewsrockinjac

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:56 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

The Welsh Assembly has not existed since 06 May 2020.

Welsh Parliament is the new English name.... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Imagine if you were Welsh and paid for HS2, Heathrow Expansion, Crossrail etc
I bet you would be furious.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 21:59]

Let’s cut to the chase if the Welsh Government had taken a liberal approach to lockdown you would have said look at the Welsh Government giving us freedom and not following the Authoritarian approach in England

Stop pretending you care about policy you only care about your end goal and creating division as all Nationalists do

Whatever the WG do you will support. Let’s cut the crap mate
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:34 - Jul 1 with 2587 viewsrockinjac

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:22 - Jul 1 by Vincent_Vega

I’m being told the welsh assembly is frightened rigid in making a move. The drake can say all they like about caravan sites prepping to reopen but the damage is done. Also many of the establishments won’t be able to open as they’re too small under the new rules, or people will be too frightened to go anywhere. All this impacts an already fragile trade.

Yep. The signal he sends beyond policy is one of despair.

Look at the decision on flights. The WAG has asked Ryanair to stop flights.

Literally two flights. The signal that sends though is huge, if you’re a large business deciding where to consolidate your investment would you choose Wales?

Signalling is absolutely essential to Industry and the wider public. We look closed for business.

Boris is a moron but even in his waffle at least there’s some positivity some element of get up and go. We just have “we’re being very cautious”

Meanwhile the World motors along and we’ve got the handbrake on

Wake up
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:41 - Jul 1 with 2567 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:11 - Jul 1 by exhmrc1

The issue is caravans hotels, cottages etc will in all probability be opening on July 13th. They have already been told to prepare for this and unless the figures go wrong that is what will happen. Pubs etc will open either that week or the week after. The decision is being made a week tomorrow and announced the following day. It wont be until October. Unless we have a second wave there will be no cases here after July. Aneurin Bevan Health Board has today confirmed they have nobody with coronavirus at the hospital and I was told today neither does Morriston Hospital.

Clear and decisive leadership by Mr Drakeford again!

No industry can business plan on "maybes". Make an announcement for God's sake just like England, N Ireland and Scotland have done. Don't dither for a week and then give another vague statement like he has about self catering holidays.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:48 - Jul 1 with 2555 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:02 - Jul 1 by Vincent_Vega

All of what I’ve said about feeding families and keeping jobs and your gripe is what I call the Welsh assembly?

Welsh nationalism in a nutshell

Its just when you get something so basic wrong, then it hints that perhaps the rest of your post is also bollox.

Welsh nationalism is now supported by over 33 per cent of the people who live in Wales.
That welsh nationalism...?
Growing fast mind.

Beware of the Risen People

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:50 - Jul 1 with 2553 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:34 - Jul 1 by rockinjac

Literally two flights. The signal that sends though is huge, if you’re a large business deciding where to consolidate your investment would you choose Wales?

Signalling is absolutely essential to Industry and the wider public. We look closed for business.

Boris is a moron but even in his waffle at least there’s some positivity some element of get up and go. We just have “we’re being very cautious”

Wake up

A second wave and another lockdown is very bad for business.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:57 - Jul 1 with 2543 viewsJack123

The whole lock down thing is a sham, I read back in March, this is the way they will play, start doing more testing, to get heightened cases, and it's looking like it right now.. Deaths are going down, but more cases, It's an absolute joke, these tests are not worth a wan* anyway they give loads of false/positives, so why the hell are we believing the new test
results??

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:00 - Jul 1 with 2537 viewsLuther27

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:57 - Jul 1 by Jack123

The whole lock down thing is a sham, I read back in March, this is the way they will play, start doing more testing, to get heightened cases, and it's looking like it right now.. Deaths are going down, but more cases, It's an absolute joke, these tests are not worth a wan* anyway they give loads of false/positives, so why the hell are we believing the new test
results??

Ok...so what’s your conspiracy theory?
Login to get fewer ads

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:02 - Jul 1 with 2534 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:00 - Jul 1 by Luther27

Ok...so what’s your conspiracy theory?

Once you see bbc go into overdrive you know there's something going on.

Plenty of info freely available too see, google it, you tube twitter, parler are your friends.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 23:05]

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:14 - Jul 1 with 2509 viewsVincent_Vega

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:48 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

Its just when you get something so basic wrong, then it hints that perhaps the rest of your post is also bollox.

Welsh nationalism is now supported by over 33 per cent of the people who live in Wales.
That welsh nationalism...?
Growing fast mind.

If you can’t see I’m using the term assembly in a derogatory way then that’s not a me problem.

At the minute I couldn’t give a phuck about welsh Indy. I just want my family fed.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:21 - Jul 1 with 2498 viewsraynor94

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:50 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

A second wave and another lockdown is very bad for business.

What business? There will be nothing left after dithering Drakes and Skates finish.

I'm looking forward to another petty point scoring announcement at 12 30 tomorrow.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:34 - Jul 1 with 2490 viewsrockinjac

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:21 - Jul 1 by raynor94

What business? There will be nothing left after dithering Drakes and Skates finish.

I'm looking forward to another petty point scoring announcement at 12 30 tomorrow.

He doesn’t believe a word he’s saying, it’s just any justification to achieve the end goal of independence

When Boris first started opening things up I remember hyperbole about a dramatic second wave

Of course it never happened and those that said it would have don’t have the integrity to admit they were wrong

Still we plough on 3/4 weeks behind “following” England then pretending we’re plotting a different course.

It’s all so utterly pathetic and all the while Wales day by day looks weak, timid. Independence blimey - give me a break
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:50 - Jul 1 with 2477 viewsEbo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:41 - Jul 1 by waynekerr55

Who are these "40%". Where is this evidence? Genuine question, Pike.

Don't encourage the thick tvvat.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:54 - Jul 1 with 2474 viewsEbo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:02 - Jul 1 by Jack123

Once you see bbc go into overdrive you know there's something going on.

Plenty of info freely available too see, google it, you tube twitter, parler are your friends.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 23:05]

Parler is no one's friend unless you are very hard of thinking. As for YouTube, you may as well get your info from a blind donkey.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:56 - Jul 1 with 2470 viewsEbo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:34 - Jul 1 by rockinjac

He doesn’t believe a word he’s saying, it’s just any justification to achieve the end goal of independence

When Boris first started opening things up I remember hyperbole about a dramatic second wave

Of course it never happened and those that said it would have don’t have the integrity to admit they were wrong

Still we plough on 3/4 weeks behind “following” England then pretending we’re plotting a different course.

It’s all so utterly pathetic and all the while Wales day by day looks weak, timid. Independence blimey - give me a break

Second waves always appear months after not weeks. Although what is happening in Texas right now is a clear indication of why lockdowns should not be lifted too quickly.

I'm happy that Drakeford is sticking 2 fingers up to that coke-addled shitclown in number 10.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 00:02 - Jul 2 with 2468 viewsEbo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:34 - Jul 1 by Vincent_Vega

Same Boris is no pal of mine, he doesn’t give 2 phucks about us. Thing is well endeavour to spend British but if Britain is closed then we can’t.

A new problem in this ‘recovery’ the world is starting to open up. Spain,Italy, Greece are going to start accepting flights from the uk. Now say you’re a family that always holidayed in trecco or kiln park or whatever. You’re fed up of this lockdown crap, your kids are fed up, your mrs is in your ear. You going to wait for wales to open up in October? Or are you going to go on a holiday in the costas?

Now imagine that family likes it in the costas and it’s a good price suddenly that family will never holiday in Wales again. Now times that by X. Hence disaster for the Welsh economy

Also consider this. Furlough is paid mostly by the uk tax payer. If the Welsh assembly demands that people stay on furlough due to lockdown then why should taxes from derby or Birmingham pay for it? I wouldn’t be happy if I was saes.

Are you happy contributing to HS2, Heathrow, Buck house, etc?

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 00:13 - Jul 2 with 2460 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:54 - Jul 1 by Ebo

Parler is no one's friend unless you are very hard of thinking. As for YouTube, you may as well get your info from a blind donkey.

I just meant do your research! :) Thanks

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 00:53 - Jul 2 with 2443 viewsLeonWasGod

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:57 - Jul 1 by Vincent_Vega

Yes we all do so why do our elected representatives deny us that then? People die everyday! I have had relatives in hospital with this but you know what? I’ve had others die in the meantime of other things and because of this lockdown I can’t say goodbye to them. Tell me that’s fair?! Go on tell me how that is right!

Hindsight is 20/20 and yes the uk gov as a whole did a crap job but that’s then. This is now. Families, lives, homes are going to Be torn apart by this lockdown which in my opinion is now not fit for purpose. Let the drake look at them square in the eye and say he’s done a good job!

Seriously? "People die every day". I'm out. If you can' see we're in the middle of a global panademic, then there's no point carrying on.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 01:14 - Jul 2 with 2435 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 00:53 - Jul 2 by LeonWasGod

Seriously? "People die every day". I'm out. If you can' see we're in the middle of a global panademic, then there's no point carrying on.

Don't be a drama queen, the facts will come out in the end!!

Let's get back to the norm for god sake, protect the old, and underling health and crack on, anyone that say's a any different, dont' watch the news..

The bbc/sky is all meant to scare you, lay off the news.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 1:23]

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 06:40 - Jul 2 with 2393 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 01:14 - Jul 2 by Jack123

Don't be a drama queen, the facts will come out in the end!!

Let's get back to the norm for god sake, protect the old, and underling health and crack on, anyone that say's a any different, dont' watch the news..

The bbc/sky is all meant to scare you, lay off the news.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 1:23]

The most important fact has come out already - the number of excess deaths. What else caused that?
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 07:00 - Jul 2 with 2386 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 22:34 - Jul 1 by rockinjac

Wake up

It's not just the signal he sends, he needs to look to the future. Ryanair currently have a base at Bristol but in these uncertain times they are probably looking at cutting costs.

Cardiff is a hugely under used airport and is effectively owned by the Welsh Government it is losing the tax payer money hand over fist.

Rather than trying to attract Europe's largest airline he has actively asked them not to use the place because of his 5 mile travel limit which expires 48 hours later. Im glad Michael oleary has ignored him just like the majority of people in Wales do.

In reality he should be giving them a huge incentive to move their planes from Bristol to Cardiff
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 07:24 - Jul 2 with 2374 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 07:00 - Jul 2 by Scotia

It's not just the signal he sends, he needs to look to the future. Ryanair currently have a base at Bristol but in these uncertain times they are probably looking at cutting costs.

Cardiff is a hugely under used airport and is effectively owned by the Welsh Government it is losing the tax payer money hand over fist.

Rather than trying to attract Europe's largest airline he has actively asked them not to use the place because of his 5 mile travel limit which expires 48 hours later. Im glad Michael oleary has ignored him just like the majority of people in Wales do.

In reality he should be giving them a huge incentive to move their planes from Bristol to Cardiff

You are backing a company that clearly has no respect for the rule of law whether it is in Wales or also England.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 07:35 - Jul 2 with 2365 viewsbennytheblue

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:34 - Jul 1 by rockinjac

Kim jong Drakeford is corbyns buddy so he’s doing everything he can to annoy Westminster whilst towing the line he’s protecting the nhs bla bla. Well about 10 of my near neighbours work in the Heath and it’s been empty now for months, less than 40% capacity. All this while we clap away and people’s livelihoods go down the sh*tter, just to score political points. I’m sure 1000’s of others are missing vital scans and appointments in the meantime and far more will perish in the next year or two than because of getting Covid. Let’s keeping voting these clowns in though.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 08:13 - Jul 2 with 2348 viewsKilkennyjack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 07:35 - Jul 2 by bennytheblue

Kim jong Drakeford is corbyns buddy so he’s doing everything he can to annoy Westminster whilst towing the line he’s protecting the nhs bla bla. Well about 10 of my near neighbours work in the Heath and it’s been empty now for months, less than 40% capacity. All this while we clap away and people’s livelihoods go down the sh*tter, just to score political points. I’m sure 1000’s of others are missing vital scans and appointments in the meantime and far more will perish in the next year or two than because of getting Covid. Let’s keeping voting these clowns in though.

Keeping the people who live in wales safe in a global pandemic is a correct priority for our Welsh Parliament.

Its as simple as that.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 08:20 - Jul 2 with 2341 viewsbennytheblue

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 08:13 - Jul 2 by Kilkennyjack

Keeping the people who live in wales safe in a global pandemic is a correct priority for our Welsh Parliament.

Its as simple as that.

Safe and homeless soon by the sounds of things
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024