Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's Bentley drivers for you 17:50 - Jul 6 with 3563 viewsWxmJax

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-53305810

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:25 - Jul 6 with 3524 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you collectively judging a group of people based on the actions of one individual?

I wonder what other groups of people you collectively judge based on the actions of a few.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:33 - Jul 6 with 3517 viewsmonmouth

No he’s winding up Daz but I suspect doomed to fail

Daz.already knows a Bentley is just an Audi with a frock on, and everyone knows what Audi drivers are like.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:40 - Jul 6 with 3501 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:33 - Jul 6 by monmouth

Daz.already knows a Bentley is just an Audi with a frock on, and everyone knows what Audi drivers are like.

It sounds to me as if this poster would benefit from undertaking unconscious bias training, along with all Labour Party staff.

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:47 - Jul 6 with 3485 viewsDarran

He has to get help off his wife to wind his Billy Joel wrist watch up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:47 - Jul 6 with 3485 viewsTreforys_Jack

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:25 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you collectively judging a group of people based on the actions of one individual?

I wonder what other groups of people you collectively judge based on the actions of a few.

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:47 - Jul 6 with 3485 viewsWxmJax

Dizzy's not the brightest is he.
Somebody also tell him that I can't collectively judge anything on my own. It's just embarrassing watching him fail. He reminds me of Darren Grimes.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

There's Bentley drivers for you on 20:51 - Jul 6 with 3417 viewsLeonWasGod

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:40 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It sounds to me as if this poster would benefit from undertaking unconscious bias training, along with all Labour Party staff.

I'm not sure whether you were scoring a cheap point there, but that's a good thing.
There's Bentley drivers for you on 22:14 - Jul 6 with 3365 viewsgrabsplatter

167K car but can't be bothered to insure it??
Hope the car gets crushed.
Login to get fewer ads

There's Bentley drivers for you on 00:07 - Jul 7 with 3329 viewsGaryjack

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:40 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Now this post is a perfect example of what needs to be stopped on the new site. We have a poster here who has been allowed to post under a pseudonym for many years as he hasn't the balls to post under his regular username. Then to cap it all he is down arrowed by Mart6 and Dadsarmy76 who are again pseudonyms because they again haven't the balls to state why they disagree with a post. The mods are fully aware what is going on here and it needs to be stopped. It's pathetic and childish. One poster, one username, no exceptions. Let's get back to basics and bring some maturity back to the site.
There's Bentley drivers for you on 17:33 - Jul 7 with 3153 viewsmonmouth

There's Bentley drivers for you on 00:07 - Jul 7 by Garyjack

Now this post is a perfect example of what needs to be stopped on the new site. We have a poster here who has been allowed to post under a pseudonym for many years as he hasn't the balls to post under his regular username. Then to cap it all he is down arrowed by Mart6 and Dadsarmy76 who are again pseudonyms because they again haven't the balls to state why they disagree with a post. The mods are fully aware what is going on here and it needs to be stopped. It's pathetic and childish. One poster, one username, no exceptions. Let's get back to basics and bring some maturity back to the site.

Does that mean you will give up the LondonLisa handle then Gaz?

Poor Loh.

There's Bentley drivers for you on 17:40 - Jul 7 with 3149 viewsGaryjack

There's Bentley drivers for you on 17:33 - Jul 7 by monmouth

Does that mean you will give up the LondonLisa handle then Gaz?

Poor Loh.

I couldn't handle being LondonLisa Mon!
There's Bentley drivers for you on 17:40 - Jul 7 with 3147 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There's Bentley drivers for you on 00:07 - Jul 7 by Garyjack

I no longer use the 'Jackfath' username. I am not sure which poster is currently using it.

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:31 - Jul 7 with 3105 viewsBrynmill_Jack

There's Bentley drivers for you on 18:47 - Jul 6 by Darran

He has to get help off his wife to wind his Billy Joel wrist watch up.

😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

There's Bentley drivers for you on 19:02 - Jul 7 with 3089 viewsBanosswan

If you saw Darran's, you could argue they've EXACTLY the same thing.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

There's Bentley drivers for you on 20:43 - Jul 7 with 3035 viewsmonmouth

There's Bentley drivers for you on 19:02 - Jul 7 by Banosswan

If you saw Darran's, you could argue they've EXACTLY the same thing.

Indeed.

There's Bentley drivers for you on 23:24 - Jul 7 with 2994 viewsBrynCartwright

Whay aren't all you fellows popping off to post on the new site yet as per Phil S's kind instructions?

You gotta move guyZZZZZZZ

x

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024