Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? 19:24 - Jul 7 with 27824 viewsBarryTownSwam

Not that I think they will win (but we will tomorrow)
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:11 - Jul 8 with 2399 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:13 - Jul 8 by BillyChong

Why not? Play offs are fantastic. The tension of a home and away round. On the pitch joyous celebrations after reaching the final. A day out in Wembley and returning victorious. The next day celebrations. You don’t know what you’re missing.

I see what you did there.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:30 - Jul 8 with 2359 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:13 - Jul 8 by BillyChong

Why not? Play offs are fantastic. The tension of a home and away round. On the pitch joyous celebrations after reaching the final. A day out in Wembley and returning victorious. The next day celebrations. You don’t know what you’re missing.

Don’t know if you missed it but you cannot actually go to games at the moment, no trips anywhere. I do remember you lot in a playoff final here mind, I’m not so sure you loved that one mind.....
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 13:33]
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:33 - Jul 8 with 2353 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:11 - Jul 8 by sainthelens

I see what you did there.

Amazingly, you found that funny.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:36 - Jul 8 with 2357 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:33 - Jul 8 by bennytheblue

Amazingly, you found that funny.

Whooosh .
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 16:33 - Jul 8 with 2270 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:36 - Jul 8 by sainthelens

Whooosh .

Enjoy your evening saint....have a few and try and relax on ssn....👍
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 17:04 - Jul 8 with 2237 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 16:33 - Jul 8 by bennytheblue

Enjoy your evening saint....have a few and try and relax on ssn....👍

Hi Benny, you team were very unfortunate not to pick up at least a point yesterday evening.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 17:41 - Jul 8 with 2211 viewsWxmJax

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 17:04 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hi Benny, you team were very unfortunate not to pick up at least a point yesterday evening.

Talking about being unfortunate losing after bossing a game, see Bayern Munich circa 1999.

Cracking first goal last night though.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:19 - Jul 8 with 2154 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 17:04 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Probably, fortunate to pick up 3 v Leeds with our only two attempts on goal. Blackburn seemed to have a swagger of a team who didn’t really care, played with no fear and well.
Login to get fewer ads

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:03 - Jul 8 with 2123 viewssainthelens

I wonder if agent Colin will fck em up penultimate game of season?
If we can just hang in there.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:35 - Jul 8 with 2048 viewsJacket

Can we get in the playoffs? One point off? Of course we can. Can we go any further than that, as far as I'm concerned there's no chance. Can you really see this team having what it takes to win a knock out competition against better teams? I can't.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:47 - Jul 8 with 2023 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:35 - Jul 8 by Jacket

Can we get in the playoffs? One point off? Of course we can. Can we go any further than that, as far as I'm concerned there's no chance. Can you really see this team having what it takes to win a knock out competition against better teams? I can't.

Same here, which is why I dont even want us to entertain it. At least we can’t witness the pain first hand I guess, not that I’ll ever go to that S h I t hole called Wembley again, ever.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 8 with 2022 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Listen, the play offs can be the cruelest and most unjust arena of all. Look what happened with us in ‘87 when we crept in to the last play off spot, miles behind fourth and won it. Contrast 97 against Northampton town.

We have a striker who is on fire at the moment. If we can leave the passengers out we may go all the way.....(Byers mostly)

[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 21:56]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:06 - Jul 8 with 1945 viewsJacket

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Listen, the play offs can be the cruelest and most unjust arena of all. Look what happened with us in ‘87 when we crept in to the last play off spot, miles behind fourth and won it. Contrast 97 against Northampton town.

We have a striker who is on fire at the moment. If we can leave the passengers out we may go all the way.....(Byers mostly)

[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 21:56]

Oh yeah, of course anything's possible once you get into that sixth spot, but I just can't see it.

Some were saying it's too soon to go up and that we won't cut it if we do, but the situation with Covid and possibly going into a new season with no fans, means that PL and the guaranteed SKY revenue means that I'd be happy to see us go up even if that meant making ourselves a complete laughing stock.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:24 - Jul 8 with 1925 viewsthornabyswan

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:06 - Jul 8 by Jacket

Oh yeah, of course anything's possible once you get into that sixth spot, but I just can't see it.

Some were saying it's too soon to go up and that we won't cut it if we do, but the situation with Covid and possibly going into a new season with no fans, means that PL and the guaranteed SKY revenue means that I'd be happy to see us go up even if that meant making ourselves a complete laughing stock.

Fukcing hell if you are this chirpy after a good performance and 3 goals away from home what are you like after a defeat

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 05:36 - Jul 9 with 1863 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:06 - Jul 8 by Jacket

Exactly. The finances, which would be used much more wisely than under Jenkins would keep the club in a good position. Even if we came straight down we’d likely go straight back up.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:22 - Jul 9 with 1821 viewsFireboy2

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 05:36 - Jul 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Exactly. The finances, which would be used much more wisely than under Jenkins would keep the club in a good position. Even if we came straight down we’d likely go straight back up.

Used more wisely?

Sorry brynnie but I think IF we got back into the PL with this lot in charge most of the money will probably be siphoned out of the club to satisfy the 27.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 10:51 - Jul 9 with 1741 viewsAlfieMooresSon

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 05:36 - Jul 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Hardly anyone who comes down goes straight back up, whoever goes up in the playoffs will get smashed back down next season.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:45 - Jul 9 with 1689 viewsLeonWasGod

All a bit of a moot point, as if we can't beat higher placed teams (either Leeds or Forest, and possibly both) we're not going to make the playoffs anyway.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:56 - Jul 9 with 1683 viewspencoedjack

Didn't the Basseys who post on this site say that was what they were doing when they got promoted?

That worked out well
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:06 - Jul 9 with 1659 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:45 - Jul 9 by LeonWasGod

All a bit of a moot point, as if we can't beat higher placed teams (either Leeds or Forest, and possibly both) we're not going to make the playoffs anyway.

Cooper made his reputation through tournament football, that's really where we are now. As long as Ayew and Rhian are fit n firing for what's left, anything could happen. I do have a feeling tho we will just miss out.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:26 - Jul 9 with 1550 viewslonglostjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 7 by Garyjack

But it's also the hope that keeps us going. Win tomoz and we'll prob be one point off the play offs, with Lids on Sunday whose last win in Swansea was 8 days after i was born. Over 56 years ago!

5-1 on Saturday

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:51 - Jul 9 with 1537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:56 - Jul 9 by pencoedjack

Didn't the Basseys who post on this site say that was what they were doing when they got promoted?

That worked out well

They wiped out a lot of their liabilities though.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 06:32 - Jul 10 with 1452 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:03 - Jul 8 by sainthelens

I wonder if agent Colin will fck em up penultimate game of season?
If we can just hang in there.

Yup....for sure
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:07 - Jul 10 with 1395 viewsNortbankboy

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 06:32 - Jul 10 by bennytheblue

Yup....for sure

Cardiff and Swansea are mid table sides at best.
Very surprised at Preston dropping away thought they were one of the better sides I've seen.
You can still get odds of 100-1 on Preston going up!
Worth a fiver
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:31 - Jul 10 with 1373 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:07 - Jul 10 by Nortbankboy

Cardiff and Swansea are mid table sides at best.
Very surprised at Preston dropping away thought they were one of the better sides I've seen.
You can still get odds of 100-1 on Preston going up!
Worth a fiver

Had a tenner on us @40/1 a week ago to get promoted. Unlikely but pays for a season ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024