Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? 19:24 - Jul 7 with 29672 viewsBarryTownSwam

Not that I think they will win (but we will tomorrow)
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:58 - Jul 14 with 3261 viewsCCFCTOM

Back by popular demand eh? Can see you lot haven't stopped talking about me

Oh well, if we win tonight I think it'll all but end your season. It doesn't matter who gets the 6th spot anyway, you'd have to be bonkers to look past Brentford or Fulham IMO.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:33 - Jul 15 with 2742 viewsWarwickHunt

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:58 - Jul 14 by CCFCTOM

Oh well, if we win tonight I think it'll all but end your season. It doesn't matter who gets the 6th spot anyway, you'd have to be bonkers to look past Brentford or Fulham IMO.

It would be lovely to see you lose at Wembley. Again.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 18:07 - Jul 15 with 2666 viewsTreforys_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:58 - Jul 14 by CCFCTOM

Brentford will probably overhaul WBA and rightly so if they do, best side I've seen all season.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:20 - Jul 15 with 2601 viewsFireboy2

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 18:07 - Jul 15 by Treforys_Jack

Brentford will probably overhaul WBA and rightly so if they do, best side I've seen all season.

And then the baggies will hopefully tear the scum a new one.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:31 - Jul 15 with 2567 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:20 - Jul 15 by Fireboy2

And then the baggies will hopefully tear the scum a new one.

We beat West Brom just before lockdown I think, they will be gutted if Brentford pip them to 2nd.
I know which club I’d rather play.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:37 - Jul 15 with 2547 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:31 - Jul 15 by bennytheblue

We beat West Brom just before lockdown I think, they will be gutted if Brentford pip them to 2nd.
I know which club I’d rather play.

Even yer lot won't blow this. Tho once you run into Brentford/Baggies you won't need to worry bout losing another final.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 06:48 - Jul 16 with 2420 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:37 - Jul 15 by sainthelens

Even yer lot won't blow this. Tho once you run into Brentford/Baggies you won't need to worry bout losing another final.

Boro v cardiff. Warnock will do us, you just know it. It will come down to that last game v hull and possibly goal difference. Wigan put 8 past Hull, but I can’t see that happening again. It’s all arbitrary anyway, the sides above us are all too good.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:19 - Jul 16 with 2410 viewsBest_loser

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 06:48 - Jul 16 by bennytheblue

Boro v cardiff. Warnock will do us, you just know it. It will come down to that last game v hull and possibly goal difference. Wigan put 8 past Hull, but I can’t see that happening again. It’s all arbitrary anyway, the sides above us are all too good.

All too good

Anything can happen in play offs

More pressure on the team's that finish third and fourth
Login to get fewer ads

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:54 - Jul 16 with 2288 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:19 - Jul 16 by Best_loser

All too good

Anything can happen in play offs

More pressure on the team's that finish third and fourth

You say that but I remember seeing the stats for it and the team that finishes 6th, or sneaks in on the last day rarely wins the playoffs
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:44 - Jul 17 with 2169 viewsTNT

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:54 - Jul 16 by bennytheblue

You say that but I remember seeing the stats for it and the team that finishes 6th, or sneaks in on the last day rarely wins the playoffs

F*ck off byronbennie.

Sounds like a hit in the capitol, a burger?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:55 - Jul 17 with 2154 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What’s the betting that Warnock goes easy on his beloved boys? Biro only need one point to ensure safety , none if Luton and Hull draw tomorrow

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:06 - Jul 18 with 2101 viewsBillyChong

Benny and Tom looking up the table and bottling it again just like in 2011.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:30 - Jul 18 with 2072 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:06 - Jul 18 by BillyChong

I wouldn’t speak so soon. I think unbelievably their name is on promotion by playoffs this year.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:06 - Jul 18 with 1860 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:06 - Jul 18 by BillyChong

Not at all? Couldn’t care less if we go up or not! Only reason i’d want promotion is for the money.
The championship has better away days and more overall fun. Unless big Vincent fancies spending 100’s of millions on making us a top 6 Pren team then I have no desire to just make up the numbers.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:49 - Jul 18 with 1821 viewsGaryjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:06 - Jul 18 by CCFCTOM

Not at all? Couldn’t care less if we go up or not! Only reason i’d want promotion is for the money.
The championship has better away days and more overall fun. Unless big Vincent fancies spending 100’s of millions on making us a top 6 Pren team then I have no desire to just make up the numbers.

Well you would say that wouldn't you. The last 3 seasons you've spent in the top flight you've been relegated each time, and that's stretching back 57 years!
Meanwhile, back in the real world, you don't need 100's of £m's to compete and enjoy life in the prem without feeling you're just making up the numbers.
That's the problem with you lot isn't it. It's all about money money money, show us the wonga! That's why you sold your soul, arses and colours to Tan, then cried like babies when Mr inevitable came knocking on the door.. Fvckin chockers!
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:51 - Jul 18 with 1814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:49 - Jul 18 by Garyjack

Well you would say that wouldn't you. The last 3 seasons you've spent in the top flight you've been relegated each time, and that's stretching back 57 years!
Meanwhile, back in the real world, you don't need 100's of £m's to compete and enjoy life in the prem without feeling you're just making up the numbers.
That's the problem with you lot isn't it. It's all about money money money, show us the wonga! That's why you sold your soul, arses and colours to Tan, then cried like babies when Mr inevitable came knocking on the door.. Fvckin chockers!

At least they’ll be able to pay Salas fee if they were to go up.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:25 - Jul 18 with 1784 viewsGaryjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:51 - Jul 18 by Brynmill_Jack

At least they’ll be able to pay Salas fee if they were to go up.

Not if Tan has anything to do with it. He's far to wrapped up with getting as much of his money back rather than owning up and taking the correct and decent approach. He's become as rotten and rancid as the scum who sold out to him.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:45 - Jul 18 with 1755 viewsOneill_77

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:25 - Jul 18 by Garyjack

Not if Tan has anything to do with it. He's far to wrapped up with getting as much of his money back rather than owning up and taking the correct and decent approach. He's become as rotten and rancid as the scum who sold out to him.

Too right, the rotten scummy Cants.

As rotten as Warwickhunt aka WarraCant is as rotten to our club, the Scum with all his millions he pretends to have from his squalid bedsit in SW.....summat. A rancid, noncy scum.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 22:03]
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:02 - Jul 18 with 1694 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:45 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Too right, the rotten scummy Cants.

As rotten as Warwickhunt aka WarraCant is as rotten to our club, the Scum with all his millions he pretends to have from his squalid bedsit in SW.....summat. A rancid, noncy scum.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 22:03]

Umm, you’re quite wide of the mark there

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:09 - Jul 18 with 1684 viewsOneill_77

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:02 - Jul 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Umm, you’re quite wide of the mark there

Nope. You'd hope so wouldn't you. All that repartee and false chuminess. A front, of the worst order.

We've done all the due diligence. He's a nonce.

A nonce worth outing for his ongoing abuse of decent Swans fans.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:43 - Jul 18 with 1655 viewsWarwickHunt

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:09 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Nope. You'd hope so wouldn't you. All that repartee and false chuminess. A front, of the worst order.

We've done all the due diligence. He's a nonce.

A nonce worth outing for his ongoing abuse of decent Swans fans.

Here’s a quid, buy a dictionary you thick, semi-literate cûnt.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:59 - Jul 18 with 1640 viewsOneill_77

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:43 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

Here’s a quid, buy a dictionary you thick, semi-literate cûnt.

Classic, deflection of the wanabee classes.

Warra cant, the dull tvvat.

You coulda engaged in a grown up discussion. You Clownshoe'd nonce, "toeing" your nonce-line, you utter "Fleet St of foot clown" running way, hiding from his squalid existence.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 00:01 - Jul 19 with 1639 viewsWarwickHunt

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:59 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Classic, deflection of the wanabee classes.

Warra cant, the dull tvvat.

You coulda engaged in a grown up discussion. You Clownshoe'd nonce, "toeing" your nonce-line, you utter "Fleet St of foot clown" running way, hiding from his squalid existence.

Put the ‘Bow down and go to bed, you fûcking embarrassment.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 00:20 - Jul 19 with 1625 viewsOneill_77

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 00:01 - Jul 19 by WarwickHunt

Put the ‘Bow down and go to bed, you fûcking embarrassment.

You are the embarrassment.

An embarrassment to the way you constantly attempt to ridicule genuine fans and of our club.

Rest assured ol man of fleet street you have been outed.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 00:26 - Jul 19 with 1613 viewsWarwickHunt

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 00:20 - Jul 19 by Oneill_77

You are the embarrassment.

An embarrassment to the way you constantly attempt to ridicule genuine fans and of our club.

Rest assured ol man of fleet street you have been outed.

Lawks!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024