Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? 19:24 - Jul 7 with 27804 viewsBarryTownSwam

Not that I think they will win (but we will tomorrow)
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:35 - Jul 7 with 13009 viewsswancity

If But Maybe

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:39 - Jul 7 with 13003 viewsAndy1300

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:35 - Jul 7 by swancity

If But Maybe

Can’t see us getting into the playoffs ,regardless.

Number 1 team in Wales

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:53 - Jul 7 with 12976 viewsBadlands

is our Play Off bid over ?
Sorry, but

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:56 - Jul 7 with 12962 viewssainthelens

Blackburn to nick a point.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:20 - Jul 7 with 12853 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Welsh economy will certainly welcome the hundreds of millions of English Premier League pounds that a Cardiff promotion would bring to the country.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:21 - Jul 7 with 12863 viewsSwansea93

If we made the play offs we'd get spanked by Brentford again for the 3rd and 4th time this season.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:25 - Jul 7 with 12854 viewspencoedjack

Good old Danny Graham

Can only see Cardiff winning this & ending up in play offs
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:30 - Jul 7 with 12838 viewsmajorraglan

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:56 - Jul 7 by sainthelens

Blackburn to nick a point.

They have pulled one back and it’s now 1 -1, a certain Danny Graham!

Forest lost today and are 8 points clear while Cardiff are minimum 4 ahead potentially 5 if they draw, the Swans have to a game in hand and have to win at least 4 games to be in with a chance. Losing to the likes of Luton, Stoke etc who are at the bottom end of the table hasn't helped the cause, thee results weren’t good enough.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 21:46]
Login to get fewer ads

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:34 - Jul 7 with 12803 viewsThornburyswan

Yup for me, they’d be 7 points ahead with a better goal difference & with our consistency we will do very well to pick up 8/9 points across our last 5 (& that’s being a tad optimistic).
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:42 - Jul 7 with 12743 viewsmonmouth

Jesus. People still think we have a cats chance in hell?

If they keep winning they deserve it. They are one of the form teams and clearly enjoy not having all the mutant tossers watching them and slapping their thick heads.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:47 - Jul 7 with 12714 viewsSwansea93

4 loses with Neil Harris since January, they deserve a play off spot for that form, we can enjoy watching Brentford giving them a spanking anyway.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:57 - Jul 7 with 12667 viewsthornabyswan

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:47 - Jul 7 by Swansea93

4 loses with Neil Harris since January, they deserve a play off spot for that form, we can enjoy watching Brentford giving them a spanking anyway.

2.2 now come on Blackburn

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:17 - Jul 7 with 12581 viewsSwanjaxs

Now then 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:22 - Jul 7 with 12531 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:57 - Jul 7 by thornabyswan

2.2 now come on Blackburn

2-3 now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:23 - Jul 7 with 12530 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:17 - Jul 7 by Swanjaxs

Now then 😂

Unless we win tmrw, tonight won't matter. And with Lids on Sunday ,we really have to win tmrw.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:23 - Jul 7 with 12522 viewsmonmouth

Lol. It’s back on boys.

Or would be if we had a manager.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:25 - Jul 7 with 12499 viewsSwansNZ

Just going to delay the inevitable.
It might be best to put us out of our misery sooner than later.
It’s the hope that kills you.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:28 - Jul 7 with 12473 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:25 - Jul 7 by SwansNZ

Yes, very true. If we get tanked tomorrow and Sunday we’ll know we’re out of it by then

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:33 - Jul 7 with 12411 viewsbonymine

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:23 - Jul 7 by monmouth

Lol. It’s back on boys.

Or would be if we had a manager.

This 👍

Clueless clown of a Manager, Hedge Fund Owners, by the Fans for the Fans eh what a load of bullshit hope you are pleased with yourselves Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, The Clog etc sold us down the river to line your own pockets .....TOTAL FILTH.

STID .....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:41 - Jul 7 with 12345 viewsSwanjaxs

Just seen the Blackburn 3rd goal, 45 yards out 😀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:44 - Jul 7 with 12297 viewsSwansNZ

The Jacks are going up

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:44 - Jul 7 with 12292 viewsbonymine

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:41 - Jul 7 by Swanjaxs

Just seen the Blackburn 3rd goal, 45 yards out 😀

Get in there !!!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:44 - Jul 7 with 12282 viewssainthelens

How the fck can I enjoy my curry teatime tmrw. Bag of fckn nerves , very inconsiderate.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:53 - Jul 7 with 12152 views34dfgdf54

Millwall, looking at the run in of fixtures will fancy it big time.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 7 with 12149 viewsGaryjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:25 - Jul 7 by SwansNZ

But it's also the hope that keeps us going. Win tomoz and we'll prob be one point off the play offs, with Lids on Sunday whose last win in Swansea was 8 days after i was born. Over 56 years ago!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024