Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? 19:24 - Jul 7 with 29401 viewsBarryTownSwam

Not that I think they will win (but we will tomorrow)
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:03 - Jul 7 with 2596 viewsthornabyswan

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:47 - Jul 7 by Swansea93

4 loses with Neil Harris since January, they deserve a play off spot for that form, we can enjoy watching Brentford giving them a spanking anyway.

5 losses now

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:05 - Jul 7 with 2583 viewsthornabyswan

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 7 by Garyjack

But it's also the hope that keeps us going. Win tomoz and we'll prob be one point off the play offs, with Lids on Sunday whose last win in Swansea was 8 days after i was born. Over 56 years ago!

You have done it now

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:08 - Jul 7 with 2562 viewsFireboy2

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:28 - Jul 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes, very true. If we get tanked tomorrow and Sunday we’ll know we’re out of it by then

If we lose tomorrow we will probably beat lids on sunday.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:12 - Jul 7 with 2537 viewsthornabyswan

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:08 - Jul 7 by Fireboy2

If we lose tomorrow we will probably beat lids on sunday.

8 wins on the trot and we are in the PL simple.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:18 - Jul 7 with 2512 viewslonglostjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:25 - Jul 7 by pencoedjack

Good old Danny Graham

Can only see Cardiff winning this & ending up in play offs

Oh ye of little faith.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:20 - Jul 7 with 2504 viewsAndy1300

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:41 - Jul 7 by Swanjaxs

Just seen the Blackburn 3rd goal, 45 yards out 😀

Number 1 team in Wales

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:24 - Jul 7 with 2486 viewsPegojack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:20 - Jul 7 by Andy1300

What a cracking winner. Very similar to Soton the other night. And a nice little tap in from DG. You jack bstard!
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:26 - Jul 7 with 2467 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That last goal must have stung them a bit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:51 - Jul 7 with 2351 viewsBillyChong

Pretty much what we’ve come to expect from the eastern bottle jobs
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:51 - Jul 7 with 2348 viewsthornabyswan

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:26 - Jul 7 by Brynmill_Jack

That last goal must have stung them a bit

Why did he keep announcing the score cant they count

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:01 - Jul 7 with 2302 viewsSwansNZ

Better atmosphere than they normally get.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:13 - Jul 7 with 2263 viewsraynor94

What on earth was the keeper doing for the third!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:18 - Jul 7 with 2248 viewsAndy1300

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:12 - Jul 7 by thornabyswan

8 wins on the trot and we are in the PL simple.

🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Number 1 team in Wales

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 02:37 - Jul 8 with 2143 viewsTimTtam

I swear Derby are the only team that want the 6th spot.

Cardiff may've bottled it. Charlton and Blackburn at home should've been wins. 5 points dropped . And they have Fulham and Derby next up.

As for our chances, it's all up to us. If we win everything apart from Forest away, we should make it. But we know that isn't happening.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:41 - Jul 8 with 2039 viewsbennytheblue

Bit of a relief to be honest. Let’s be real here, we don’t do playoffs, we won’t beat the darlings of Fulham or their new darling cousins Brentford with their new ground and all that. All pi$$ and wind, you are more than welcome to that last poisoned chalice spot, I reckon Derby and millwall will have the biggest say in that, not us. I bet we go and beat Fulham now on Friday just to ruin the relaxation of my next few weeks.....
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:33 - Jul 8 with 1970 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:41 - Jul 8 by bennytheblue

Bit of a relief to be honest. Let’s be real here, we don’t do playoffs, we won’t beat the darlings of Fulham or their new darling cousins Brentford with their new ground and all that. All pi$$ and wind, you are more than welcome to that last poisoned chalice spot, I reckon Derby and millwall will have the biggest say in that, not us. I bet we go and beat Fulham now on Friday just to ruin the relaxation of my next few weeks.....

Strange comment coming from someone claiming that their club is bigger than anything we can and have achieved. This is yer chance big boy to shout out loud ...this is yer time !
Fckn wind,water and full of bollox as per.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:06 - Jul 8 with 1923 viewsFireboy2

What a way to lose a game🤣🤣🤣🤣
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:45 - Jul 8 with 1885 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:33 - Jul 8 by sainthelens

Strange comment coming from someone claiming that their club is bigger than anything we can and have achieved. This is yer chance big boy to shout out loud ...this is yer time !
Fckn wind,water and full of bollox as per.

But it’s not so I don’t shout out loud like a c unt would, like I didn’t when we beat the wurzels last weekend. It’s fruitless
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:46 - Jul 8 with 1884 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:06 - Jul 8 by Fireboy2

We’ve never done things by half, Blackburn half on the beach ffs.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 10:37 - Jul 8 with 1840 viewsOneill_77

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 7 by Garyjack

But it's also the hope that keeps us going. Win tomoz and we'll prob be one point off the play offs, with Lids on Sunday whose last win in Swansea was 8 days after i was born. Over 56 years ago!

Precisely, a far healthier outlook.

It's almost as though some so called supporters want to see us fail, at every hurdle.

We totally outplayed them, and thoroughly deserve to leapfrog them into the playoffs, for so many reasons.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 10:45 - Jul 8 with 1829 viewsLeonWasGod

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 02:37 - Jul 8 by TimTtam

I swear Derby are the only team that want the 6th spot.

Cardiff may've bottled it. Charlton and Blackburn at home should've been wins. 5 points dropped . And they have Fulham and Derby next up.

As for our chances, it's all up to us. If we win everything apart from Forest away, we should make it. But we know that isn't happening.

Win our game in hand tonight and we're one point off 6th with a similar goal difference to Cardiff (and Derby if they win against WBA tonight).

Based on how we were playing before lockdown I thought we'd blown it. We've largely huffed and puffed since we got back too, first half against Boro aside. But those 2 wins in three have thrown us right back into the mix.

IF we win tonight, all we have to do is make up one point over Cardiff (and maybe Derby) in 4 games, and at least match anyone like Millwall who may be only a point behind us if they win tonight. That's not impossible.

Based on our performances, I'd say we don't have a chance. But the way we're picking up points despite looking less than impressive, we've got every chance of squeezing into the last PO spot.

(We'll lose tonight now ).
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:14 - Jul 8 with 1795 viewsNotLoyal

If Cardiff ....
😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:26 - Jul 8 with 1784 viewsswancity

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:41 - Jul 8 by bennytheblue

“ Bit of a relief to be honest “

Bollox

And that’s not what’s keeping your ears apart.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:07 - Jul 8 with 1755 viewssherpajacob

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:06 - Jul 8 by Fireboy2

Colin wouldn't have stood for any of that passing the ball in your own half nonsense..

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:13 - Jul 8 with 1751 viewsBillyChong

Why not? Play offs are fantastic. The tension of a home and away round. On the pitch joyous celebrations after reaching the final. A day out in Wembley and returning victorious. The next day celebrations. You don’t know what you’re missing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024