Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver 18:33 - Jul 9 with 5143 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No, they are not joking.

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 18:40]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 18:36 - Jul 9 with 4267 viewsAndy1300

Where will this BS end?

Do they look for people who may have left similar marks on other parts of the road?

The crime here is the crossing itself, it’s pathetic, virtue signalling rubbish

Number 1 team in Wales

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 18:42 - Jul 9 with 4249 viewslondonlisa2001

Complete load of nonsense.

But Tummer, epic tantrum Trump is throwing on Twitter today after the Supreme Court ruled against him, including his two appointees don’t you think?

It’s been most entertaining. Deutsche Bank have already said they’ll comply and hand over his financials.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 18:53 - Jul 9 with 4236 viewsTummer_from_Texas

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 18:42 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

Complete load of nonsense.

But Tummer, epic tantrum Trump is throwing on Twitter today after the Supreme Court ruled against him, including his two appointees don’t you think?

It’s been most entertaining. Deutsche Bank have already said they’ll comply and hand over his financials.

Nice attempt to highjack the thread. Right on cue, too.

Personally, I don't really care about the financials of a man who made all his money before he became a politician, and in fact donates his entire presidential salary to charity. That's just for those of you obsessed with with your bitterness and hatred of Trump.

I'm more interested in the tax returns of career swamp-rat politicians who somehow became multi-millionaires with multiple mansions after a career in "public service." Bernie Sanders and Maxine Waters, for example.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 19:04 - Jul 9 with 4225 viewslondonlisa2001

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 18:53 - Jul 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

Personally, I don't really care about the financials of a man who made all his money before he became a politician, and in fact donates his entire presidential salary to charity. That's just for those of you obsessed with with your bitterness and hatred of Trump.

I'm more interested in the tax returns of career swamp-rat politicians who somehow became multi-millionaires with multiple mansions after a career in "public service." Bernie Sanders and Maxine Waters, for example.

Highjack the thread?

Oh, I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware you wanted yet another thread of people moaning about ‘PC gone mad’ or ‘gays shoving their agenda on everyone else’ (which is the only thread that could possibly happen about road markings in Canada).

Don’t you care who owns him? Ah well. Donates his salary to charity? Bless. The amount he’s creaming off into Trump businesses during his 4 year stint playing golf, watching Fox news and tweeting will more than make up, I’m sure.

You’re right about the swamp rats though. It’s nice to see a president appointing people solely on their ability. Ivanka, Jared etc etc.

Tick tock.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 01:22 - Jul 10 with 4119 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"Gays shoving their agenda on everyone else"???

No Lisa, the point of this thread had nothing to do with that, or any other fantasies you have about my tolerance for people to live their lives as who they are.

You really need to work on your projection issues.

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 01:23 - Jul 10 with 4115 viewsEbo

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 19:04 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

Highjack the thread?

Oh, I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware you wanted yet another thread of people moaning about ‘PC gone mad’ or ‘gays shoving their agenda on everyone else’ (which is the only thread that could possibly happen about road markings in Canada).

Don’t you care who owns him? Ah well. Donates his salary to charity? Bless. The amount he’s creaming off into Trump businesses during his 4 year stint playing golf, watching Fox news and tweeting will more than make up, I’m sure.

You’re right about the swamp rats though. It’s nice to see a president appointing people solely on their ability. Ivanka, Jared etc etc.

Tick tock.

He siphoned off money from a children’s charity didn’t he?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 07:14 - Jul 10 with 4000 viewsScotia

I think the crossing looks very pretty. I'd like to have some of those in Swansea.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 07:18 - Jul 10 with 3996 viewsHighjack

Stand down everyone. Our heroic heroes have identified the perpetrators of this evil perpetration. The Skidmark Bandits will be sleeping uneasily tonight. Their empire will be disbanded and we’ll be living skidmark free from now on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 07:46 - Jul 10 with 3969 viewsHighjack

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 01:22 - Jul 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

"Gays shoving their agenda on everyone else"???

No Lisa, the point of this thread had nothing to do with that, or any other fantasies you have about my tolerance for people to live their lives as who they are.

You really need to work on your projection issues.

I think the official terminology these days is “unconscious bias”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 07:55 - Jul 10 with 3955 viewsFireboy2

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 18:53 - Jul 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

I had to stop reading after you said made all his money before he became a politician.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 13:57 - Jul 10 with 3846 viewsCatullus

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 19:04 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

Highjack the thread?

Tick tock.

I'm sorry, I hadn't realised this was about someone moaning about gays shoving their agenda anywhere. I read it as someone moaning about police searching for a driver accused of defacing a crossing with a tyre mark, caused by driving, on a road....how very dare they!

PS Tummer, I don't hate Trump but to be fair, he is utterly barking! The Coronavirus thing today, a new record for cases, 65000 new cases today, people say Bojo got it wrong but looking at the USA....oh, I can't forget all the news broadcasts which, on face value, show Trump to be a big fat liar! He makes Bojo look good, from a UK perspective.

Maybe I need to live in the USA to really understand after all, I'm sure things over here look different to you from the outside?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:22 - Jul 10 with 3813 viewsJackSomething

The squealing that comes from some posters when Lisa posts on their threads and often makes them look stupid is genuinely amusing.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:28 - Jul 10 with 3803 viewsHighjack

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:22 - Jul 10 by JackSomething

The squealing that comes from some posters when Lisa posts on their threads and often makes them look stupid is genuinely amusing.

Far too crawly bum lick.

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:39 - Jul 10 with 3785 viewsTreforys_Jack

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:28 - Jul 10 by Highjack

Far too crawly bum lick.

Innit, not the only one mind.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:46 - Jul 10 with 3779 viewsCatullus

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:39 - Jul 10 by Treforys_Jack

Innit, not the only one mind.

It's almost as if you're not allowed to reply to someone who replied to your post!

It's quite similar with the copy and paste accusation, like every link or every parargraph from any source put on here is posted from memory and not copied and pasted in.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 07:18 - Jul 12 with 3657 viewsJackinexile1

His father made the money, he’s lost more than he’s made!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.ht

What has money got to do with being a good president? Oh...
[Post edited 12 Jul 2020 7:22]
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 10:58 - Jul 12 with 3563 viewsAce_Jack

On the week the President was openly blackmailed by Roger Stone, Tummer is triggered by some skid marks in a foreign country.

Hahahahahaha what a beaut.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 11:33 - Jul 12 with 3525 viewschad

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 10:58 - Jul 12 by Ace_Jack

On the week the President was openly blackmailed by Roger Stone, Tummer is triggered by some skid marks in a foreign country.

Ace you and Drizz seem to have missed my repeated question on the urinating beside memorial thread. When I asked you to swear on all you hold dear that you believe that man was deliberately desecrating the memorial. He can obviously be seen quite clearly peeing in a corner to the side of it.

I can understand why you would have difficulty answering that because, otherwise you would be using the name of a dead hero to score faux political points.

Here is an example of what you said...

‘So you can pi55 on the memorial of a PC who died in a terrorist attack as long as you’re white and you in particular feel that they don’t believe in too strong of a prevailing ideology. Gotcha.’

I was also interested about your accusations of racism compared to the statue being pulled down. Given the evidence seemed to show it was mostly light skinned vandals who pulled down the statue. The preacher at George’s funeral I believe called them the grandchildren of slave masters, which as well as being temporally dubious, seems a somewhat racist assumption.

I would also be careful of using the word Gotcha, as when I used it in a similar way I got real abuse off Lisa.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 14:18 - Jul 12 with 3492 viewsJackinexile1

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 11:33 - Jul 12 by chad

Ace you and Drizz seem to have missed my repeated question on the urinating beside memorial thread. When I asked you to swear on all you hold dear that you believe that man was deliberately desecrating the memorial. He can obviously be seen quite clearly peeing in a corner to the side of it.

I can understand why you would have difficulty answering that because, otherwise you would be using the name of a dead hero to score faux political points.

‘So you can pi55 on the memorial of a PC who died in a terrorist attack as long as you’re white and you in particular feel that they don’t believe in too strong of a prevailing ideology. Gotcha.’

I was also interested about your accusations of racism compared to the statue being pulled down. Given the evidence seemed to show it was mostly light skinned vandals who pulled down the statue. The preacher at George’s funeral I believe called them the grandchildren of slave masters, which as well as being temporally dubious, seems a somewhat racist assumption.

I would also be careful of using the word Gotcha, as when I used it in a similar way I got real abuse off Lisa.

GO AWAY
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 14:37 - Jul 12 with 3473 viewschad

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 14:18 - Jul 12 by Jackinexile1

GO AWAY

Why, the truth a foreign country to you?
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 14:39 - Jul 12 with 3472 viewsJackinexile1

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 11:33 - Jul 12 by chad

Bless.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:04 - Jul 12 with 3450 viewslondonlisa2001

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 10:58 - Jul 12 by Ace_Jack

Trumpies “why are the police wasting their time worrying about about markings on a road?”

Also Trumpies “some leftist libtard SJW has painted Black Lives Matter on the road outside Trump Tower - they need to be ARRESTED”.

Lol.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 17:20 - Jul 13 with 3345 viewsAce_Jack

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:04 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

Trumpies “why are the police wasting their time worrying about about markings on a road?”

Also Trumpies “some leftist libtard SJW has painted Black Lives Matter on the road outside Trump Tower - they need to be ARRESTED”.

Lol.

Almost like they have no consistent morality and are on motivated by their hate of the other.
One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 17:28 - Jul 13 with 3333 viewsHighjack

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 16:04 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Although it’s all a bit of childish petty nonsense surely common sense should dictate that a distinction should be made between skid marks on a road and a deliberate act of graffiti?

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 17:54 - Jul 13 with 3320 viewsTreforys_Jack

One police department I'd support defunding: West Vancouver on 17:28 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Although it’s all a bit of childish petty nonsense surely common sense should dictate that a distinction should be made between skid marks on a road and a deliberate act of graffiti?

Spot on !!! Although darran , sorry I mean mart6 doesn't agree. Which is a ringing endorsement in my book.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024