Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 16:54 - Jul 12 with 7144 viewsangryjack

Everyone could see we under the cost last five minutes, should have made sub's and took sting out game,the bloke is a tw@t
Cooper on 21:35 - Jul 12 with 2152 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More threads locked on here. Loctite.com

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper on 21:37 - Jul 12 with 2144 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It’s a hard blow to take as we definitely deserved a point but I can see us going to forest and reading and winning both. Bristol City is the game that worries me

Cooper on 22:18 - Jul 12 with 2086 viewsFireboy2

Cooper on 21:28 - Jul 12 by Jackinexile1

Sharp as a razor you.

Had a few have we?
Cooper on 23:05 - Jul 12 with 2024 viewsNortbankboy

Cooper on 22:18 - Jul 12 by Fireboy2

Had a few have we?

Can't blame cooper,for what Rutledge
Done.
He should have taken the ball to the corner to see the game out.

If we had got a point Cooper would a hero.
We have the most fickle fans in the league
Cooper on 23:30 - Jul 12 with 1992 viewssainthelens

Cooper on 23:05 - Jul 12 by Nortbankboy

Done.

And reading yer post proves we have the thickest.
Cooper on 23:45 - Jul 12 with 1981 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cooper on 19:29 - Jul 12 by theloneranger

Steve Cooper interview ...

"There's tired legs, it's a tough game and a hot day, and obviously Leeds are a really good team as well"

It's a fvcking pity the gormless cvnt didn't realise it was a hot day and players had tired legs during the match, and not in the press conference.

He’s good at explaining to us what we all know went wrong

First 1 or 2 games his subs worked - in hindsight complete fluke, clearly has no idea how to manage a team despite improved performances
Can’t flog players at the moment - there’s a reason they’ve allowed extra subs and it’s not for throwing them all in injury time when you’ve just gone behind

Bell End!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Cooper on 11:55 - Jul 13 with 1750 viewsCatullus

Done.

If we had got a point.....seriously? If my aunty had balls.....

Answer this then, why was it he didn't make changes earlier? In his post match interview he said it was a hot day and players tired, so why not make changes sooner and not wait until we'd lost the game?

If he'd made changes sooner maybe we'd have got 3 points? I asked my aunty what she thinks, she said Cooper needed to make a decision but he hasn't got the balls either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper on 12:19 - Jul 13 with 1724 viewsNeathJack

Done.

Routledge lost the ball 95 yards up the field. Hardly catastrophic and should still have been defended.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 12:21 - Jul 13 with 1719 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Done.

And clearly Wayne Routledge has some as well.......

Cooper on 12:23 - Jul 13 with 1714 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper on 12:19 - Jul 13 by NeathJack

Routledge lost the ball 95 yards up the field. Hardly catastrophic and should still have been defended.

Did he? I wonder why thick is blaming him then. Must be fickle I guess.I didn’t see the game as I was traveling back to work. Some people need shooting honestly.

Cooper on 12:34 - Jul 13 with 1697 viewsHighjack

Cooper on 12:23 - Jul 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Did he? I wonder why thick is blaming him then. Must be fickle I guess.I didn’t see the game as I was traveling back to work. Some people need shooting honestly.

Anyone watching that match could see that a lot of our players looked absolutely knackered. We were screaming out for substitutes for about 20 minutes before that goal went in. Look how many players they have in our box 20 seconds after we were up their end of the pitch. They had the fitness and stamina to get up and down the pitch where we didn't.

It's obvious to anybody except our goggly eyed gormless manager.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cooper on 12:36 - Jul 13 with 1693 viewsDr_Winston

This.

That Routledge was even on the pitch at all as a replacement for Brewster is another matter entirely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper on 12:48 - Jul 13 with 1687 viewsHighjack

Cooper on 12:36 - Jul 13 by Dr_Winston

This.

That Routledge was even on the pitch at all as a replacement for Brewster is another matter entirely.

Yes well that’s more of an indictment of our shambolic ownership and terrible recruitment that we own literally no senior strikers. And only one centre back for that matter. This is why it’s hard to be too critical of Cooper, he’s somehow got the points to get us near the playoffs despite what he has to work with but his refusal to use substitutes is absolutely moronic.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2020 16:12]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cooper on 14:17 - Jul 13 with 1619 viewsswancity

Copper has done reasonably well considering the wider picture. It’s a bubble ready to burst. I’d like to know the truth behind Britton leaving.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Cooper on 15:14 - Jul 13 with 1575 viewsswan65split

Cooper on 14:17 - Jul 13 by swancity

Copper has done reasonably well considering the wider picture. It’s a bubble ready to burst. I’d like to know the truth behind Britton leaving.

and one of the Leeds commentators,who said about 10 mins before goal, we were flagging!
Cooper on 07:01 - Jul 14 with 1301 viewsangryjack

Thing is he didn't lose the ball,he chose to cross into box when he could have kept hold of it knowing they were well on top and it was 89 minute
Cooper on 12:31 - Jul 14 with 1205 viewsItchySphincter

Cooper on 17:08 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

At least Wyndham doesn’t pretend to be impartial. The commentary was hilariously one-eyed.

Matt Jones needs a good slap.

Matty just got let go by the swans during the lockdown.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cooper on 13:52 - Jul 14 with 1161 viewsBadlands

Blaming Routledge for giving the goal away is little blaming a riveter for the Titanic sinking.

Our midfield was nowhere, Gallagher and Bidwell were way out of position and no one picked up Pablo. They were all tired and the only person who hadn't taken that on board was the chump paid to manage the club.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper on 14:23 - Jul 14 with 1151 viewsWarwickHunt

Cooper on 12:31 - Jul 14 by ItchySphincter

Matty just got let go by the swans during the lockdown.

No need to piss his pants when Leeds scored though.
Cooper on 16:57 - Jul 14 with 1102 viewsLeonWasGod

Cooper on 17:37 - Jul 12 by Catullus

The truth is Cooper has made really poor decisions all season. Actually, he doesn'tmake poor decisions because he doesn't make any decisions. Many times when a player is either underperforming or obviously blown he does nothing. It's been said before that he's way too slow making subs.
We started off the game a bit slowly but grew into it and we matched Leeds. Athalftime Bielsa made changes and Leeds were on top for around 15-20 minutes but we grew back into the game but started tiring and Cooper did very little. He didn't do anything to counter Bielsa's changes, he made no subs until we went behind.
Some managers/coaches do too much but Cooper, once he sends the team out, does too little.

He seems very reluctant to change things doesn't he. He won't even change up the team a bit. I know we all like to see a settled side, but if there ever was a time to mix things up to try and keep legs fresher, so we don't get exactly what we got after 70 mins on Saturday, it should have been now.

Many players blowing out of their arse out there. And that could mostly have been avoided. It's not like the bench is completely empty either. Celina & VdH top players for this level. Byers more than good enough (and probably more useful than Gallagher or a totally knackered Fulton).
Cooper on 21:11 - Jul 14 with 1010 viewssainthelens

If we miss out on the play offs, I hope the cvnt walks. We should have strolled into the top 6, even with his shortcomings and apparent weakness of this league. Total fckn disgrace.
Cooper on 10:20 - Jul 15 with 880 viewsOneill_77

Cooper on 14:17 - Jul 13 by swancity

Indeed, with many fans drooling at our recent bullish performances.

Odd how many of those drooling failed to shout out sensible replacements when we were hanging on with 1 minute to go. Equally odd how the gloating moaners only raised their heads when we conceded.

Can't beat the thrill and excitement of a big match day. Onwards and hopefully upwards.
Cooper on 10:50 - Jul 15 with 857 viewsWarwickHunt

Cooper on 10:20 - Jul 15 by Oneill_77

Indeed, with many fans drooling at our recent bullish performances.

Odd how many of those drooling failed to shout out sensible replacements when we were hanging on with 1 minute to go. Equally odd how the gloating moaners only raised their heads when we conceded.

Can't beat the thrill and excitement of a big match day. Onwards and hopefully upwards.

A fûcking traffic cone would have been a better sub than Routledge.

Celina needs game time and the chance to rebuild some confidence that Cooper seems to have drained from him. His recent omissions will probably cost us a play-off place. That, and the fûcking clownshoe masquerading as our coach, obviously.
Cooper on 13:53 - Jul 15 with 805 viewsvetchonian

Cooper on 13:52 - Jul 14 by Badlands

Blaming Routledge for giving the goal away is little blaming a riveter for the Titanic sinking.

Our midfield was nowhere, Gallagher and Bidwell were way out of position and no one picked up Pablo. They were all tired and the only person who hadn't taken that on board was the chump paid to manage the club.

That and Roberts opening his legs to allow th shot to pass through rather than act as a block!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cooper on 20:16 - Jul 15 with 734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper on 13:53 - Jul 15 by vetchonian

That and Roberts opening his legs to allow th shot to pass through rather than act as a block!!

Local lad he might be but he’s sh*t

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024