Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COOPER OUT 20:09 - Jul 15 with 17473 viewsWAFU

HE’S BLOWN IT NOW. GET RID
COOPER OUT on 20:16 - Jul 15 with 8482 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Agreed. With a worse squad at his disposal we’ll be relegated next season with him in charge

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

COOPER OUT on 20:22 - Jul 15 with 8453 viewsFireboy2

COOPER OUT on 20:16 - Jul 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. With a worse squad at his disposal we’ll be relegated next season with him in charge

I like alot of Jacks am genuinely worried.
COOPER OUT on 20:30 - Jul 15 with 8376 viewsTNT

Some decent football tonight / recently, wtf.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

COOPER OUT on 20:33 - Jul 15 with 8354 viewssainthelens

Should have been sitting pretty in the play offs well before tonight. He'll be judged on the bollox he has dropped throughout this season. Feel so sorry for the players, what a terrible waste of an opportunity. He just hasn't learned anything.
COOPER OUT on 20:40 - Jul 15 with 8302 viewsfelixstowe_jack

COOPER OUT on 20:33 - Jul 15 by sainthelens

Should have been sitting pretty in the play offs well before tonight. He'll be judged on the bollox he has dropped throughout this season. Feel so sorry for the players, what a terrible waste of an opportunity. He just hasn't learned anything.

He inherited a worse squad than Potter had yet will still better Potters 10th place last seasons.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

COOPER OUT on 20:44 - Jul 15 with 8296 viewsmonmouth

I thought we did all we could tonight really and gave it our best. Any shortcomings tonight were down to individual players.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

COOPER OUT on 20:48 - Jul 15 with 8271 viewspencoedjack

COOPER OUT on 20:30 - Jul 15 by TNT

Some decent football tonight / recently, wtf.

I concur.

Not sure who we would replace him with.
COOPER OUT on 20:48 - Jul 15 with 8270 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 20:40 - Jul 15 by felixstowe_jack

He inherited a worse squad than Potter had yet will still better Potters 10th place last seasons.

This league ( top 3 aside) is fckn awful in comparison to last season. We have got close in spite of him not because of him.
Login to get fewer ads

COOPER OUT on 20:55 - Jul 15 with 8222 viewsfelixstowe_jack

COOPER OUT on 20:48 - Jul 15 by sainthelens

This league ( top 3 aside) is fckn awful in comparison to last season. We have got close in spite of him not because of him.

All three will get more points in the premier league than Norwich who were champions last year . Only one of the three teams relegated still has a chance to go up .
Not sure how you can say the championship is worse than last season. Most teams seem very organised if a bit physical.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

COOPER OUT on 21:01 - Jul 15 with 8199 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 20:55 - Jul 15 by felixstowe_jack

All three will get more points in the premier league than Norwich who were champions last year . Only one of the three teams relegated still has a chance to go up .
Not sure how you can say the championship is worse than last season. Most teams seem very organised if a bit physical.

Simple, even with a squad as limited as ours,we should have been top 6. This squad wouldn't have last year. Which says to me this league is dreadful. And if Cooper had learned how to 'manage ' in the final minutes of games.....then we'd have made it.
COOPER OUT on 21:16 - Jul 15 with 8132 viewslonglostjack

COOPER OUT on 20:44 - Jul 15 by monmouth

I thought we did all we could tonight really and gave it our best. Any shortcomings tonight were down to individual players.

This. Cut Cooper some slack FFS. Yes against Leeds there was a case for using more subs and Routs was an odd one. Couldn’t be faulted tonight.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

COOPER OUT on 21:27 - Jul 15 with 8097 viewsswancity

Yes Cooper out...bring in Mourinho. If not let’s give Klopp a go.

SC has done well all things considered. He might be better looking elsewhere though as I can only see more cost cutting with off loading of high earners and the best players with even more emphasis on our under 23s.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

COOPER OUT on 21:34 - Jul 15 with 8055 viewsswan65split

COOPER OUT on 20:44 - Jul 15 by monmouth

cant argue with that, but its more than a few games too consider. someone put a list up of the late goals against us the other Day, frightening really, also lets not forget earlier in the season we were about 9 points above Scumdiff, and at times were playing relegation style football.
Sorry hes not upto it in my mind.
Tonight it seemed the players were up for it rather than anything else, and the 2 changes I feel were the let down.
COOPER OUT on 21:37 - Jul 15 with 8054 viewslonglostjack

COOPER OUT on 21:27 - Jul 15 by swancity

Yes Cooper out...bring in Mourinho. If not let’s give Klopp a go.

SC has done well all things considered. He might be better looking elsewhere though as I can only see more cost cutting with off loading of high earners and the best players with even more emphasis on our under 23s.

Mainz stuck to Klopp. Young manager who also made mistakes. Not saying for one minute that Cooper will be as good as Klopp but deserves a chance to prove himself.

COOPER OUT on 21:37 - Jul 15 with 8048 viewsFireboy2

COOPER OUT on 21:16 - Jul 15 by longlostjack

This. Cut Cooper some slack FFS. Yes against Leeds there was a case for using more subs and Routs was an odd one. Couldn’t be faulted tonight.

He has done it too often, we have lost or drawn games because of his tendency not to change things when to even the layman is obvious.
COOPER OUT on 22:02 - Jul 15 with 7963 viewslonglostjack

COOPER OUT on 21:37 - Jul 15 by Fireboy2

He has done it too often, we have lost or drawn games because of his tendency not to change things when to even the layman is obvious.

To be honest I‘m an absolute layman. I‘ve watched football for many years but the thing is we don’t know what happens in training. We don’t know the fitness of the individual player. I‘ll give the likes of young Cooper a chance over the Redknapps and Warnocks anyday. You’re right though. Some decisions or lack of, have been frustrating
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 22:05]

COOPER OUT on 22:06 - Jul 15 with 7947 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 21:01 - Jul 15 by sainthelens

Simple, even with a squad as limited as ours,we should have been top 6. This squad wouldn't have last year. Which says to me this league is dreadful. And if Cooper had learned how to 'manage ' in the final minutes of games.....then we'd have made it.

Ballox.
Cut him some slack for feck sake.
The last two games,we have played well.
Hope we can carry it on into next season.

Unless u can think of someone better to come in?
COOPER OUT on 22:49 - Jul 15 with 7827 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 21:37 - Jul 15 by Fireboy2

Watch the games, form your own opinion, then comment. Instead of towing what you believe to be the party line.

We have played a bold setup which suits our style, and its working. It's good on the eye. The players and wider team seem to be thriving.

Tonight, as so often is the case we are up against giants. Goliaths vs our little Dais. Its a physically demanding league in many respects. Give the man and the team a break.
COOPER OUT on 22:51 - Jul 15 with 7824 viewsFireboy2

COOPER OUT on 22:49 - Jul 15 by Oneill_77

Watch the games, form your own opinion, then comment. Instead of towing what you believe to be the party line.

We have played a bold setup which suits our style, and its working. It's good on the eye. The players and wider team seem to be thriving.

Tonight, as so often is the case we are up against giants. Goliaths vs our little Dais. Its a physically demanding league in many respects. Give the man and the team a break.

I do watch the games, alot of them and it's my opinion.

You ok with that?
COOPER OUT on 23:06 - Jul 15 with 7802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 21:01 - Jul 15 by sainthelens

Forest didn’t look anything special at all tonight. And they’re 5th

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

COOPER OUT on 23:17 - Jul 15 with 7789 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 22:49 - Jul 15 by Oneill_77

*toeing*
COOPER OUT on 23:22 - Jul 15 with 7778 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 22:06 - Jul 15 by Nortbankboy

Ballox.
Cut him some slack for feck sake.
The last two games,we have played well.
Hope we can carry it on into next season.

Unless u can think of someone better to come in?

Gareth Ainsworth, been saying it for months.
COOPER OUT on 23:30 - Jul 15 with 7760 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If the hedge fund pays Cooper and his coaching team off I would expect them to offer lower wages to his replacement. I wouldn't expect anyone who any of us have heard of to be appointed.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

COOPER OUT on 05:54 - Jul 16 with 7611 viewsWhiterockin

COOPER OUT on 23:30 - Jul 15 by Joe_bradshaw

If the hedge fund pays Cooper and his coaching team off I would expect them to offer lower wages to his replacement. I wouldn't expect anyone who any of us have heard of to be appointed.

Cooper will be here next season.
COOPER OUT on 07:51 - Jul 16 with 7514 viewsPegojack

He has been.immensley frustrating at times this season, specially his management of the final minutes of a game.
One can only hope it's part of his learning process and he'll take it all on board for next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024