Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New board 18:40 - Jul 22 with 16607 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just had a little look, feck me, its gone down the shitter in record time.
New board on 12:11 - Jul 27 with 1205 viewsCatullus

New board on 11:59 - Jul 27 by A_Fans_Dad

I thought it extremely funny that on the new board they locked 2 threads because 2 posters, 1 in particular had a right old go at the prof because of his uncharactersitically loose statements (bordering on lies and at least exaggerations).
The very next day prof creates a new thread to continue having a go back at Dailew, so when others come to his rescue by locking the other 2 threads, he still can't leave it alone.

The last time I looked the Prof had made a very un Prof like posting, it seemed to me anyway.

Maybe the lockdown is getting to him, he always seemed a decemt person to me, fair minded and willing to debate without resorting to insults. Maybe too much time on the internet has infected him!

I looked at the new board and decided it wasn't for me though. There'll be a few on there who are happy with that I reckon.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

New board on 12:14 - Jul 27 with 1202 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New board on 12:11 - Jul 27 by Catullus

The last time I looked the Prof had made a very un Prof like posting, it seemed to me anyway.

Maybe the lockdown is getting to him, he always seemed a decemt person to me, fair minded and willing to debate without resorting to insults. Maybe too much time on the internet has infected him!

I looked at the new board and decided it wasn't for me though. There'll be a few on there who are happy with that I reckon.

Apart from a couple of threads there appears to be very little interest in the mundane posts on there.
The RIPs are ok but the rest are basically "nothing threads" to make up the numbers.
New board on 12:24 - Jul 27 with 1195 viewsonehunglow

I was banned simply because Winston "thought" it might be perch.Consequently the usual suspect popped up,replicating some past posts of mine and posting utter abuse-which was not stopped at all. You simply cannot have a board when people are looking to only seek confrontation.

I am not sure that site is safe as usernames should be just that.

Anyway;its good to be back

I have PMd Prof Paul and he has not replied ,which is odd,as ,when I met him,he's a gentle guy .

What stands out though is the lack of tolerance for voting.

If someone votes Tory ,why are they described as vile/scum. If someone votes Labour then that's fine with me,although Corbyn left a toxic time bomb which is still ticking.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

New board on 12:32 - Jul 27 with 1188 viewsCatullus

New board on 12:24 - Jul 27 by onehunglow

I was banned simply because Winston "thought" it might be perch.Consequently the usual suspect popped up,replicating some past posts of mine and posting utter abuse-which was not stopped at all. You simply cannot have a board when people are looking to only seek confrontation.

I have PMd Prof Paul and he has not replied ,which is odd,as ,when I met him,he's a gentle guy .

If someone votes Tory ,why are they described as vile/scum. If someone votes Labour then that's fine with me,although Corbyn left a toxic time bomb which is still ticking.

The voting thing, what the enlightened amongst them has consistently failed to see is how the language they have employed is far more fascistic than many of those they criticise.

I am not totally self aware by any means but more so than some of them. They don't see anything wrong with the shouting down of opinions they disagree with. They don't see that they are curtailing free speech. I've said this a few times, they believe that democracy is only valid if you vote the same way as them, anything else is undemocratic and you must be vile tory scum. It happened a lot.
I saw a few warnings given when abuse was replied to with abuse, they didn't warn the instigator. It's a football board I guess and retaliation is wrong!

I try to avoid using abuse, not always succesfully.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

New board on 12:37 - Jul 27 with 1180 viewsonehunglow

I tried also to avoid being dragged into mutual insults but I'm still quite an aggressive individual that tends to confront those who defame or insult me. It's me and you can only be yourself and nobody else.

Im not going to regurgitate old stuff but you'll know who it was that created it;still does.

I always think its best to go Ad Hominem.It not easy as we're fighting our basic instincts.

I'm encouraged by this site thus far.

New board on 13:32 - Jul 27 with 1148 viewsBest_loser

New board on 11:59 - Jul 27 by A_Fans_Dad

I thought it extremely funny that on the new board they locked 2 threads because 2 posters, 1 in particular had a right old go at the prof because of his uncharactersitically loose statements (bordering on lies and at least exaggerations).
The very next day prof creates a new thread to continue having a go back at Dailew, so when others come to his rescue by locking the other 2 threads, he still can't leave it alone.

That's all lies but nothing unusual for you

That other thread was started a long time before the other two were locked up

So what username are you on there ?
New board on 13:43 - Jul 27 with 1134 viewschad

New board on 13:32 - Jul 27 by Best_loser

So not all lies as you have confirmed part if it

You seem to be saying AFD usually tells lies, it does not seem like that to me at all

Perhaps you should be careful as the owner of this site takes defamation seriously and I am sure that will apply to all posters.

Perhaps you should provide evidence.
New board on 13:49 - Jul 27 with 1127 viewsBest_loser

New board on 13:43 - Jul 27 by chad

So not all lies as you have confirmed part if it

You seem to be saying AFD usually tells lies, it does not seem like that to me at all

Perhaps you should be careful as the owner of this site takes defamation seriously and I am sure that will apply to all posters.

Perhaps you should provide evidence.

Let's just say David icke wears an AFD watch and leave it like that shall we

Thank you for calling 😊
Login to get fewer ads

New board on 14:03 - Jul 27 with 1119 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New board on 13:32 - Jul 27 by Best_loser

As I am not "on" the other Forum, you may be correct that the prof started his post before the others were locked.
I can't tell now because both posts appear to have disappeared.
But prof's post was started on the 21st, so it couldn't have been a long time before, but it is quite possible I didn't see it as I was mostly looking at those two posts.

But as to you, you are one of the reasons I won't be bothering with the new forum, which I am sure that you will celebrate.
New board on 14:03 - Jul 27 with 1117 viewsHumpty

New board on 12:11 - Jul 27 by Catullus

I can't speak for Prof but he's probably pissed off at being constantly called a liar by people with no medical backgrounds but who think watching some videos means they know more than he does.

Can't say I blame him if that's the case.
New board on 14:10 - Jul 27 with 1113 viewschad

New board on 14:03 - Jul 27 by Humpty

I can't speak for Prof but he's probably pissed off at being constantly called a liar by people with no medical backgrounds but who think watching some videos means they know more than he does.

Suppose it depends on the quality of the information on the video.

OU used to use them all the time, presented by professors I think ;)
New board on 14:16 - Jul 27 with 1109 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New board on 14:03 - Jul 27 by Humpty

You obviously are talking crap, as it had nothing to do with medicine at all.
But you can't read the posts now, so just in case you didn't, they were about demographics and ethnic grouping and how there are many lies about BLM. by BLM and the MSM.
Prof made the mistake of exaggerating the sizes of Ethnic groups, instead of just admitting it there were pages and pages of him being proved wrong.
He may know all there is to know about chicken deseases and vaccinating against them, but that does not make him automatically right about sod all else.
New board on 15:07 - Jul 27 with 1086 viewsHumpty

New board on 14:16 - Jul 27 by A_Fans_Dad

You obviously are talking crap, as it had nothing to do with medicine at all.
But you can't read the posts now, so just in case you didn't, they were about demographics and ethnic grouping and how there are many lies about BLM. by BLM and the MSM.
Prof made the mistake of exaggerating the sizes of Ethnic groups, instead of just admitting it there were pages and pages of him being proved wrong.
He may know all there is to know about chicken deseases and vaccinating against them, but that does not make him automatically right about sod all else.

I'm not talking about any particular thread, it's how he has been treated by some for ages.

He's been called a liar for discussing medical issues by idiots who think they are experts for a long time now, also said idiots jumping on any little word he says as a way to discredit him.
New board on 15:23 - Jul 27 with 1069 viewsHumpty

New board on 14:10 - Jul 27 by chad

Suppose it depends on the quality of the information on the video.

OU used to use them all the time, presented by professors I think ;)

Did the OU teach law by showing students Judge Rinder videos?

Some people on here think watching them makes them experts in law, as well as climatology and virology.
New board on 16:18 - Jul 27 with 1032 viewsProfessor

New board on 15:07 - Jul 27 by Humpty

I'm not talking about any particular thread, it's how he has been treated by some for ages.

He's been called a liar for discussing medical issues by idiots who think they are experts for a long time now, also said idiots jumping on any little word he says as a way to discredit him.

Just got annoyed by what I considered a racist post. Got entangled in nonsense with people with too much time on their hands and got myself upset. The main point was still correct but wording made it ambiguous. Not bothering anymore as YouTube and the the internet are clearly more reliable sources than primary information.
I am fine and happy with life but not the crappy weather in the NW today.

Thanks for those sending best wishes. Not posting here now and avoiding anything contentious on the other site . Will correct blatant errors of science still as part of my job.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 16:27]
New board on 16:28 - Jul 27 with 1017 viewsHumpty

New board on 16:18 - Jul 27 by Professor

Just got annoyed by what I considered a racist post. Got entangled in nonsense with people with too much time on their hands and got myself upset. The main point was still correct but wording made it ambiguous. Not bothering anymore as YouTube and the the internet are clearly more reliable sources than primary information.

Thanks for those sending best wishes. Not posting here now and avoiding anything contentious on the other site . Will correct blatant errors of science still as part of my job.

All the best Prof, thanks for the information you've provided to those who are interested.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 16:53]
New board on 16:31 - Jul 27 with 1017 viewsProfessor

New board on 16:28 - Jul 27 by Humpty

All the best Prof, thanks for the information you've provided to those who are interested.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 16:53]

Thanks
New board on 17:23 - Jul 27 with 993 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New board on 16:18 - Jul 27 by Professor

"Will correct blatant errors of science still as part of my job. "

Does that include your own calling doctors liars, sharks & con men by any chance?
Ivermectin has been proved to work agaianst COVID-19 in another study, so are you ready to apologise to those Bangladeshi doctors, whose characters you besmirched?
New board on 17:24 - Jul 27 with 989 viewsonehunglow

I ll let go with how feel.

Racism? Our parents were mainly that way though through no fault of their own as many were not well educated and we had an empire that taught us we were superior to many races/countries. To deny that is people's first mistake.

Everybody prefers their own kind-religions,race,ethnicity.Basic stuff.

Most BLM demonstrators are white middle clas jerks who protest about the very system that gave them a private school,large house and a mummy and daddy who had dinner parties with others who pined about the working classes whilst they devoured a 57 Margaux.

Swansea,as I remember it, was intensely racist ,which was weird as the number of black families was virtually 0.001 %.(I made that up) but how many were around in the 50/60/70s.

Swansea was not only racist but religiously intolerant evidenced by catholic and jews being ejected from morning assemblies.

My point people in south Wales have (outside Splott) zero experience of multi culturalism that is so loved -when in actually fact -it is a sham. Talk to anyone from old Bradford ,Dewsbury,Blackburn,Burnley Oldham and Preston and ask them how they feel about multi culturalism and how their towns have become radically changed into crap holes.

To suggest white people are not in a minority in many parts of Bradford is beyond dumb. Same in many west Yorkshire towns where Asian families have sourced low priced terraced houses for extended families. They do ,however,have string family units and fathers stop their daughters going out looking like tarts and getting, with child, for the state to look after. They are very hard working people and their youngsters ,especially,have a work ethic which many white kids do not have.They also do not go out and get pissed and vomit all over our towns after a "good night".

Is this a racist post.To some ,yes but that is how I see it.

Finally,BLM has created racist views in people who were previously devoid of such feelings. Why?Because they feel it wasnt their fault slaves were shipped from Liverpool and Bristol nor is it their fault certain people want an easier life and want to do whatever it suits them and if it goes wrong--blame someone.

New board on 17:48 - Jul 27 with 964 viewsNortbankboy

New board on 12:24 - Jul 27 by onehunglow

I don't think all Tories are vile right wing racists.
Just most of them
New board on 18:03 - Jul 27 with 951 viewsProfessor

New board on 17:23 - Jul 27 by A_Fans_Dad

"Will correct blatant errors of science still as part of my job. "

Does that include your own calling doctors liars, sharks & con men by any chance?
Ivermectin has been proved to work agaianst COVID-19 in another study, so are you ready to apologise to those Bangladeshi doctors, whose characters you besmirched?

There are 35 publications on ivermectin and SARS CoV2 via PubMed (this filters much of the rubbish). About half of these are commentaries, most advising caution and the need for a proper clinical trial. About 10 are reviews. A few are talking about potential in context of data from use in parasitic infections (the intended use) and how the doses used (need to be considerably beyond current licence for anti-viral effect). A couple show effect in vitro. There is nothing convincing. It does have an anti-viral effect-has been shown for dengue in vitro but has little to no efficacy as a treatment in controlled studies. At best the jury is still out.

There were 434 papers on human coronaviruses published in 2018. There have been 15,362 this year. You cannot tell me that a significant proportion of these are not ambulance-chasers, opportunists or sharks in feeding frenzy. A good friend of mine works on coronaviruses. He is despair of the amount of crap diluting out the valid studies. I have seen nothing by these 'Bangladeshi' doctors to suggest they are not of good intention as I have not seen a valid published paper by them. I am seeing plenty that are opportunistic, poor quality and in some cases downright dangerous.

I'm not replying again as I have had enough of 'armchair experts' or even charlatans and opportunists in the media. In fact I don't know why I have bothered now other than to explain what I meant and still mean.

There is saying in scientific circles around Covid 19 publications:

Study, press release, pre-print, publication, retraction.

Too many are self-publicising, mediocre studies. Plenty of good ones too from all over the world.
New board on 18:05 - Jul 27 with 945 viewsonehunglow

And that is fine,son.

It also fine for me to believe that those (not all of them) who vote Labour are class ridden w@nkers who have no brain and are quite prepared to have the likes of Diane Abbot/McDonnell,Nandy, a holders of high offices of state.

I might also think those wo vote labour either do it because

1.Their dad did
2.They are "poor"
3.They hate Israel
4.They hate wealthy /posh/successful people
5.They think the Tories are for the posh.

All bollox.Of course.

I remember Swansea West having an MP and my mum voted for him and she was ok,really,as was our next door neighbour who voted Labour.

New board on 18:09 - Jul 27 with 940 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New board on 17:24 - Jul 27 by onehunglow

I ll let go with how feel.

Racism? Our parents were mainly that way though through no fault of their own as many were not well educated and we had an empire that taught us we were superior to many races/countries. To deny that is people's first mistake.

Everybody prefers their own kind-religions,race,ethnicity.Basic stuff.

Most BLM demonstrators are white middle clas jerks who protest about the very system that gave them a private school,large house and a mummy and daddy who had dinner parties with others who pined about the working classes whilst they devoured a 57 Margaux.

Swansea,as I remember it, was intensely racist ,which was weird as the number of black families was virtually 0.001 %.(I made that up) but how many were around in the 50/60/70s.

Swansea was not only racist but religiously intolerant evidenced by catholic and jews being ejected from morning assemblies.

My point people in south Wales have (outside Splott) zero experience of multi culturalism that is so loved -when in actually fact -it is a sham. Talk to anyone from old Bradford ,Dewsbury,Blackburn,Burnley Oldham and Preston and ask them how they feel about multi culturalism and how their towns have become radically changed into crap holes.

To suggest white people are not in a minority in many parts of Bradford is beyond dumb. Same in many west Yorkshire towns where Asian families have sourced low priced terraced houses for extended families. They do ,however,have string family units and fathers stop their daughters going out looking like tarts and getting, with child, for the state to look after. They are very hard working people and their youngsters ,especially,have a work ethic which many white kids do not have.They also do not go out and get pissed and vomit all over our towns after a "good night".

Is this a racist post.To some ,yes but that is how I see it.

Finally,BLM has created racist views in people who were previously devoid of such feelings. Why?Because they feel it wasnt their fault slaves were shipped from Liverpool and Bristol nor is it their fault certain people want an easier life and want to do whatever it suits them and if it goes wrong--blame someone.

Anyone born during or just after the World War 2 was very likley to be racist, not based on colour, but on what other people did.
Everyone I knew, including me hated the Germans for what they did to Europe, us and the Jews & Gypsies. Plus it was personal, our homes was destroyed twice by German bombs.
They also hated the Japs for the way they treated prisoners of war.
I intensly dislike Iranians for their brutality and training of terrorists.
And I now own up to hating the Chinese for :-
Mao's little red book and their reaction to it.
Their human rights issues.
Their treatment of minorities & religious groups.
Their disregard for international laws on patents, intellectual rights, copyrights.
Their disregard for international standards on health & safety of their crap products.
Their disregard of other countries import laws.
Their treatment of animals.
Last but not least their lies and handling of COVID-19 which has cost the world dear and will still cost a lot more in deaths & financial ruin.

I would never consider physically, mentally or verbally abusing any of them, I just do not want anything to do with them at all.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 18:16]
New board on 18:10 - Jul 27 with 940 viewsbritferry

Hows that bloke from Neath over there, think his name was Davad or something silly?

He used to stalk me when I first joined on here, kept asking where I lived, I think he wanted to come around and hop on me bum. I never answered and then I got banned for some unknown reason, been let back on by the nice Support guy.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

New board on 18:13 - Jul 27 with 935 viewsonehunglow

fans dad.Good read that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024