Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodgers: It would be amazing to welcome Swans back to PL 19:34 - Jul 25 with 2214 viewshobo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53529828
Rodgers: It would be amazing to welcome Swans back to PL on 21:25 - Jul 25 with 2147 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I just knew Brendan might have something to say lol. Nice acknowledgement for Coopers and the squads efforts.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rodgers: It would be amazing to welcome Swans back to PL on 22:32 - Jul 25 with 2107 viewsSgorioFruit

the legend has spoken

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Rodgers: It would be amazing to welcome Swans back to PL on 05:56 - Jul 26 with 2020 viewsjackal

Great article.

Good to see Brendan's obvious affection for our club and city.
Rodgers: It would be amazing to welcome Swans back to PL on 16:28 - Jul 26 with 1863 viewsNortbankboy

Rodgers: It would be amazing to welcome Swans back to PL on 05:56 - Jul 26 by jackal

Great article.

Good to see Brendan's obvious affection for our club and city.

Great manager for us.
Remember the outcry from our fans when we made manager?
Loved the way he played with two excellent pace wingers.
Rodgers: It would be amazing to welcome Swans back to PL on 16:30 - Jul 26 with 1863 viewsHighjack

Rodgers: It would be amazing to welcome Swans back to PL on 16:28 - Jul 26 by Nortbankboy

Great manager for us.
Remember the outcry from our fans when we made manager?
Loved the way he played with two excellent pace wingers.

Full backs and wingers barely an inch from the touch line. Make the pitch as big as it possibly can be. Then three in the middle creating more triangles than Pythagoras ever could.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024