Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Trust members 10:39 - Jul 28 with 14099 viewsswancity

care to provide an update regarding the (potential) case against Jenkins etc ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Any Trust members on 17:44 - Aug 6 with 1817 viewswaynekerr55

Any Trust members on 17:24 - Aug 6 by onehunglow

Wayne.
After the truth,then what?

Closure.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Any Trust members on 17:49 - Aug 6 with 1807 viewsHumpty

Any Trust members on 14:04 - Aug 6 by onehunglow

Hello again Blaze.
Back down memory land then for us.

To answer your question,yes I was in favour.Ok with you ?

I assumed the jenkins band of brothers would not have shite on their fellows and that Swansea people would have acted honourably.

But you saw it all along ,the subterfuge,lies and deceit. Is this what you get off on when insulting those,like me. Does it make you feel better? Well,does it Champ.?

The Trust was put into place to save the club from liars and thieves. Hasnt dont very well has it.

Happy?

Blaze just correctly pointed out that you supported the sale and attacked those who didn't.

He hasn't insulted you. Why are you saying he has?
Any Trust members on 18:30 - Aug 6 with 1780 viewsBillyChong

Any Trust members on 13:54 - Aug 6 by ReslovenSwan1

After potentially dragging the old board of mostly local people through the courts I doubt very much the Trust will find dancing partners again even with cash in the bank.

Being local doesn’t make them less of a bunch of cnts
Any Trust members on 18:32 - Aug 6 with 1775 viewsonehunglow

It's not a bereavement ,mun.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Any Trust members on 20:34 - Aug 6 with 1731 viewswaynekerr55

Any Trust members on 18:32 - Aug 6 by onehunglow

It feels like it!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Any Trust members on 20:35 - Aug 6 with 1729 viewsonehunglow

Well,it isn't,mate

Any Trust members on 10:46 - Aug 7 with 1633 viewsswancity

Any Trust members on 18:32 - Aug 6 by onehunglow

And your point is ?

Any Trust members on 10:52 - Aug 7 with 1629 viewsonehunglow

I've forgotten now ,swancity.

Sorry.

It might have been said before,like all of this thread.

We are squabbling and it's rather unedifying.

Thanks

Login to get fewer ads

Any Trust members on 11:00 - Aug 7 with 1628 viewsswancity

Any Trust members on 10:52 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

I've forgotten now ,swancity.

Sorry.

It might have been said before,like all of this thread.

We are squabbling and it's rather unedifying.

Thanks

Yes I suppose people tend to squabble if they’ve been badly treated. That’s life. It’s a reaction to that feeling when you feel you’ve been cheated on or betrayed. 👍

Any Trust members on 11:40 - Aug 7 with 1617 viewsonehunglow

Fair riposte swancity and thanks.
I'm doing my best not to antagonise,provoke ,annoy or simply wind people up on this site now-but easy it ain't

Any Trust members on 20:40 - Aug 8 with 1523 viewsswancity

Although I’ve just read that the Trust Supporter Director has been attending away games recently and yet they’ve been kept out of negotiations yet again so the same things are happening. Isn’t it time for the Trust to keep a distance on match days as they’re being taken for a ride again. Please ding tell me that they’re happy with that? Rubbing shoulders with the Club hierarchy is still more important to some than actually doing the job they’re there for clearly.

Any Trust members on 21:07 - Aug 8 with 1496 viewsReslovenSwan1

Any Trust members on 20:40 - Aug 8 by swancity

Although I’ve just read that the Trust Supporter Director has been attending away games recently and yet they’ve been kept out of negotiations yet again so the same things are happening. Isn’t it time for the Trust to keep a distance on match days as they’re being taken for a ride again. Please ding tell me that they’re happy with that? Rubbing shoulders with the Club hierarchy is still more important to some than actually doing the job they’re there for clearly.

The Trust director was in meeting last week it said on their statement.

Quote " Last week, our Supporter Director attended a club board meeting, at which the sole topic related to the prospect of a specific amount of funds being made available to the club." This presumably was a loan. This appears to have happened. The gentleman loaning money to the club wants to turn it into new shares and the majority owners will match fund. The Trust will have to raise money to maintain their holding as will the other Welsh shareholders. As any home own knows, every owner, every now and then needs funds when the roof needs doing or the boiler gives up.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 21:09]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Any Trust members on 21:23 - Aug 8 with 1490 viewsswancity

Any Trust members on 21:07 - Aug 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust director was in meeting last week it said on their statement.

Quote " Last week, our Supporter Director attended a club board meeting, at which the sole topic related to the prospect of a specific amount of funds being made available to the club." This presumably was a loan. This appears to have happened. The gentleman loaning money to the club wants to turn it into new shares and the majority owners will match fund. The Trust will have to raise money to maintain their holding as will the other Welsh shareholders. As any home own knows, every owner, every now and then needs funds when the roof needs doing or the boiler gives up.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 21:09]

Yes but subsequent to that an agreement was reached without any reference to the Trust.

I’m not sure how such action can be continuously defended

They’re tossing the Trust to one side like a twopenny rabbit mun as did the previous owners when it suited them too

Any Trust members on 20:25 - Aug 9 with 1373 viewsDewi1jack

Any Trust members on 21:23 - Aug 8 by swancity

Yes but subsequent to that an agreement was reached without any reference to the Trust.

I’m not sure how such action can be continuously defended

They’re tossing the Trust to one side like a twopenny rabbit mun as did the previous owners when it suited them too

And it's time to hit the former owners for the loss of the chance to sell the Trust shares.
Better off with the £21 million ish in the bank now, before the shares get diluted so far, they're worthless.

No I told you so and I hope the other 200 odd who voted for legal action 1st vote won't do so either, to those who voted against legal action.
That vote process was rigged in the info let out and the way the questions were asked.
Move on.
Get the ex owners into Court asap
Put the money in the bank, in case we have another Petty and crew in charge

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Any Trust members on 20:50 - Aug 9 with 1350 viewsBillyChong

Any Trust members on 20:40 - Aug 8 by swancity

The trust are being mugged right off. The only reason they should be ‘rubbing shoulders’ is to use the opportunity to become a thorn in the side of the other shareholders.
Any Trust members on 22:00 - Aug 9 with 1310 viewsBadlands

Any Trust members on 20:25 - Aug 9 by Dewi1jack

And it's time to hit the former owners for the loss of the chance to sell the Trust shares.
Better off with the £21 million ish in the bank now, before the shares get diluted so far, they're worthless.

No I told you so and I hope the other 200 odd who voted for legal action 1st vote won't do so either, to those who voted against legal action.
That vote process was rigged in the info let out and the way the questions were asked.
Move on.

If you think the Trust will get £21 million you are deluded.
Personally I stopped trusting the Trust with my subs, let alone a a vast sum, years ago.

Keep attacking the current current majority shareholders and you will end up with another Petty.

For an independent review of our club.

https://financialfootballnews.com/swansea-citys-2019-finances-relegation-pains/

'Swansea are a financially stable club run incredibly well with minimal debt and decent cash reserves.'

Take £21 million, or anything near, out and you destroy the club.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2020 22:02]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Any Trust members on 15:56 - Aug 10 with 1239 viewsReslovenSwan1

Any Trust members on 20:25 - Aug 9 by Dewi1jack

Move on.

Trust members talking about £21m going into the Trusts bank are deluded. The only way to get that money is to staying in the club and returning to the Premier league. The sums recovered for the 21% in court is around £12m after fees and tax for a total victory in court. Legal costs are obscene.

Any Trust members on 15:59 - Aug 10 with 1235 viewslondonlisa2001

Any Trust members on 22:00 - Aug 9 by Badlands

Personally I stopped trusting the Trust with my subs, let alone a a vast sum, years ago.

Keep attacking the current current majority shareholders and you will end up with another Petty.

'Swansea are a financially stable club run incredibly well with minimal debt and decent cash reserves.'

Seriously.

Just state your lack of objectivity and why.

Rather than make up nonsense and pretend it is fact.
Any Trust members on 16:01 - Aug 10 with 1233 viewslondonlisa2001

Any Trust members on 15:56 - Aug 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Trust members talking about £21m going into the Trusts bank are deluded. The only way to get that money is to staying in the club and returning to the Premier league. The sums recovered for the 21% in court is around £12m after fees and tax for a total victory in court. Legal costs are obscene.

Your couple of days of posts around detailed finance and legal stuff show you know not of what you speak.

To be fair, you don’t even seem to be able to spell Resolven, so not sure what we could expect...

Anyway - leave you to it. Have fun with badlands.
Any Trust members on 16:18 - Aug 10 with 1230 viewsReslovenSwan1

Any Trust members on 16:01 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

Your couple of days of posts around detailed finance and legal stuff show you know not of what you speak.

To be fair, you don’t even seem to be able to spell Resolven, so not sure what we could expect...

Anyway - leave you to it. Have fun with badlands.

So Lisa in the event of a complete legal victory in court what would the Trust see in their bank account following a complete victory after huge fees and tax? I understand you are an accountant. Members should not be misled on this site that it would be anywhere near £21M.

Any Trust members on 17:58 - Aug 10 with 1188 viewschad

Any Trust members on 22:00 - Aug 9 by Badlands

Umm except is it not correct that it is the sellouts and the new majority owners, that are the subject of the legal action, and not the Club itself?

And we have been told how tremendously wealthy some of them are. And as for the other group of local heroes, we saw how the last ‘investment’ for the good of the club ;) went directly into their own pockets, with the club not seeing a single penny. Given that was the lions share of £100 million they should be good for the compo.

Let’s remember we have on tape the self admitted details of the collusion between the sellouts and the new majority owners o exclude the Trust from knowledge of the sale, until they had it sewn up between them. Also the wildly conflicting statements about knowledge of the shareholder agreement. They lied, and they cheated, they flagrantly ignored legal agreements and then put us in a massively compromised position in relation to the worth of our shares both in monetary and power terms

You will forgive me if I tend to take the view of experienced legal Counsel, with good domain knowledge, who rates our case as strong, above yours. Perhaps you think he is risking his considerable and highly valuable reputation on a delusion ;)
Any Trust members on 18:14 - Aug 10 with 1171 viewschad

Any Trust members on 15:56 - Aug 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes legal costs are quite high. Given our strong case and our willingness to try to resolve this fairly out of court, it seems the probability is, that unless they settle beforehand, the sellouts and new majority owners will be the ones paying them. As well as their reputations being dragged through the court with their underhand dealings, lies and deceit for all to see.

Perhaps you can detail your source about tax, as this was looked into by the Trust who confirmed that none would be payable on proceeds received as the outcome of any legal action taken by us.

I am sure the accused wish it were all delusion, but to believe that would be deluding themselves.
Any Trust members on 18:47 - Aug 10 with 1161 viewsReslovenSwan1

As I understand it a possible result is a forced purchase of shares probably by he club. Proceeds from selling shares is taxable.I seen no reson why they would not be. Perhaps there are other compensation awards that are not taxable but probably for substantially less. It was reported the funders wanted a flat fee not recoverable plus their legal fees, that are not court fees that can be given to the loser. I have seen nowhere where the expected recovered funds are given. It is bound to be well short of £21m commonly quoted.

Any Trust members on 20:23 - Aug 10 with 1119 viewslondonlisa2001

Any Trust members on 18:47 - Aug 10 by ReslovenSwan1

As I understand it a possible result is a forced purchase of shares probably by he club. Proceeds from selling shares is taxable.I seen no reson why they would not be. Perhaps there are other compensation awards that are not taxable but probably for substantially less. It was reported the funders wanted a flat fee not recoverable plus their legal fees, that are not court fees that can be given to the loser. I have seen nowhere where the expected recovered funds are given. It is bound to be well short of £21m commonly quoted.

We’ve already established that you understanding a share issue would take 6 months rather than 10 minutes proves you have no idea what you’re talking about?

It’s interesting though that I now realise who you are.

Lol.
Any Trust members on 20:52 - Aug 10 with 1101 viewsReslovenSwan1

Any Trust members on 20:23 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

We’ve already established that you understanding a share issue would take 6 months rather than 10 minutes proves you have no idea what you’re talking about?

It’s interesting though that I now realise who you are.

Lol.

So what do you expect the Trust to recover after an 100% success in court? If you are as well informed as you suggest you must know surely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024