Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck to all players swans tonight. 07:59 - Jul 29 with 2757 viewsSwans9

All jack army are behind you.
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 09:01 - Jul 29 with 2729 viewsswan65split

COYS. Keep it going, dont let the bathplugs get to you.
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 09:58 - Jul 29 with 2714 viewsKGriz16

Come on the Swans. I can't wait to see that Franks' face come the final whistle if we do the business this evening. He's coming across as a right t*sser.
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 10:15 - Jul 29 with 2704 viewschad

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 11:15 - Jul 29 with 2668 viewsswancity

Yes best of luck tonight boys

It’ll help us that no fans are there especially as it’s a tight old compact ground 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 11:16 - Jul 29 with 2663 viewsonehunglow

Yep,Cooper haters,Routledge doubters;together we are one.
Just finish the job

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 12:07 - Jul 29 with 2641 viewsJajess

So excited and can't wait. Such a strange season with poor football and changing results - and basically I had ended the season in my head. Suddenly, it's exciting and could end in promotion to the Premier League.

Come on!
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 12:32 - Jul 29 with 2613 viewsAndyCole

Yes indeed, We’re all behind you On this refreshed forum

Let’s hope the match thread is free of them moaners from the other site

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 13:09 - Jul 29 with 2592 viewsLandore_Jack

Goodluck Swans. You can do this!

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 15:10 - Jul 29 with 2538 viewsOptimisticJack

Going to be a very tough match. Brentford are a very good team.
Being the optimistic type - I think we will edge it.

Optimisticjack

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 17:39 - Jul 29 with 2460 viewsowainglyndwr

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 15:10 - Jul 29 by OptimisticJack

Going to be a very tough match. Brentford are a very good team.
Being the optimistic type - I think we will edge it.

I hope we do....
Especially now that the Brentford manager is being so bitter and twisted he needs his arse kicked tonight.
COYS
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 17:45 - Jul 29 with 2451 viewsspiderboy

Absolutely convinced we’l get at least a draw this evening!
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 17:55 - Jul 29 with 2439 viewsNortbankboy

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 17:45 - Jul 29 by spiderboy

Absolutely convinced we’l get at least a draw this evening!

Yes come get stuck into them.
We know what tackles you get away with now.
Get into them
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 19:36 - Jul 29 with 2361 viewsbuilthjack

Big mistake changing the side. In my opinion.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 19:41 - Jul 29 with 2351 viewstheloneranger

The pressure is on Brentford big time ... 8 appearances in the playoffs and failed each time.

Come on You Jack B@stards!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:02 - Jul 29 with 2326 viewsbuilthjack

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 19:36 - Jul 29 by builthjack

Big mistake changing the side. In my opinion.

As I said. Defence were great first leg. They look all over the shop today. Fcking huge mistake Cooper.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:05 - Jul 29 with 2312 viewsmonmouth

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:02 - Jul 29 by builthjack

As I said. Defence were great first leg. They look all over the shop today. Fcking huge mistake Cooper.

We look like a schoolboy team.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:09 - Jul 29 with 2277 viewsLandore_Jack

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:02 - Jul 29 by builthjack

Totally agree unless he is carrying an injury?

#backtojack

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:10 - Jul 29 with 2271 viewsbuilthjack

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:09 - Jul 29 by Landore_Jack

Totally agree unless he is carrying an injury?

He isn't
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 20:11]

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:10 - Jul 29 with 2267 viewsHighjack

Give them some f*cking studs for f*cks sake.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:34 - Jul 29 with 2178 viewsBarrySwan

Not the best night for the defence to practice their invisible man impressions.

I think that Gallagher who has been angling for the Adrian Forbes 'Worst first touch in professional football' award for some time now has probably finally clinched it just in the first 20 alone.
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:40 - Jul 29 with 2147 viewsAnotherJohn

Not a great half. The only straw of hope I can think of is that Brentford have been low on energy in a couple of recent games, and their performance may drop off after about 60 minutes.
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:44 - Jul 29 with 2113 viewsowainglyndwr

Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:10 - Jul 29 by Highjack

Give them some f*cking studs for f*cks sake.

I think if we are out of it near the end.
Take a couple of their players out for the c@ck
Of their manager and being so bitter ....
Good luck to all players swans tonight. on 20:56 - Jul 29 with 2048 viewsHighjack

Players slipping everywhere. Wtf is going on???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024