Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy birthday Harry Potter 10:35 - Jul 31 with 535 viewsHighjack

He’s 40 today. Does anybody feel old yet?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Happy birthday Harry Potter on 11:15 - Jul 31 with 517 viewsCatullus

The magic obviously works because on release in 1997 Potter was 11 but in 2007 only 17. Potter should be 44.

Irrelevant really because at 53 and a proper knackered old fart, I feel older than I am anyway!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 11:35 - Jul 31 with 514 viewsswan65split

Mid lock down, mind wandering (again) had a thought that the song 2 tribes go to war was made 84/85 ish 40 yours after the war, and 84/85 is rughly 36 yrs ago.

next one ... OFAH Damian is 30 yrs old!!
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 11:37]
Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 11:47 - Jul 31 with 504 viewsCatullus

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 11:35 - Jul 31 by swan65split

Mid lock down, mind wandering (again) had a thought that the song 2 tribes go to war was made 84/85 ish 40 yours after the war, and 84/85 is rughly 36 yrs ago.

I was 18 in 1985. Thanks for reminding me how old I am

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 13:30 - Jul 31 with 486 viewsHighjack

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 11:35 - Jul 31 by swan65split

Del Boy is now 12 years older than grandad was when he died and 2 years older than Uncle Albert. Rodney is 60 next year.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Happy birthday Harry Potter on 14:39 - Jul 31 with 464 viewsHighjack

Happy birthday Harry Potter on 11:15 - Jul 31 by Catullus

The magic obviously works because on release in 1997 Potter was 11 but in 2007 only 17. Potter should be 44.

Irrelevant really because at 53 and a proper knackered old fart, I feel older than I am anyway!

I have it on reliable authority that in the books it says he was born in 1980. The books end in 2017 when he’s got about four kids of his own.

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 15:26 - Jul 31 with 449 viewsswan65split

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 11:47 - Jul 31 by Catullus

I was 18 in 1985. Thanks for reminding me how old I am

You have problems!!!

I was 33 and still dancing Saturday nights and running Marathons.....struggle too put my trainers on now, and careful I dont do forward rolls while doing so!
Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 16:42 - Jul 31 with 436 viewsCatullus

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 15:26 - Jul 31 by swan65split

You have problems!!!

I was 33 and still dancing Saturday nights and running Marathons.....struggle too put my trainers on now, and careful I dont do forward rolls while doing so!

Well then, lets compare. I played football til I was 40 and these days I don't go anywhere without my walking stick and on bad days my crutches! I use special gadgets to put my socks on and need help taking my jeans off at bedtime.

It would be fait to say I had too much fun and wore myself out early and I'm 15 years younger, I think I win

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 19:48 - Jul 31 with 419 viewsswan65split

Happy birthday Harry Potter (n/t) on 16:42 - Jul 31 by Catullus

Well then, lets compare. I played football til I was 40 and these days I don't go anywhere without my walking stick and on bad days my crutches! I use special gadgets to put my socks on and need help taking my jeans off at bedtime.

It would be fait to say I had too much fun and wore myself out early and I'm 15 years younger, I think I win

oh no..its the uss Indianapolis scene here.......knee op, ankle worn , snapped achilles, now 2 worn and arthritic knees, ankle, lower back and neck, crutches , walker ,broken hand .

Login to get fewer ads

Happy birthday Harry Potter on 19:51 - Jul 31 with 419 viewsbritferry

still cant believe he chose the ginger bird, Hermione was gagging for it mun

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Happy birthday Harry Potter on 20:46 - Jul 31 with 408 viewsHighjack

Happy birthday Harry Potter on 19:51 - Jul 31 by britferry

still cant believe he chose the ginger bird, Hermione was gagging for it mun

Meh, I was more of a Luna Lovegood kind of man.

Happy birthday Harry Potter on 20:54 - Jul 31 with 407 viewsCatullus

Happy birthday Harry Potter on 20:46 - Jul 31 by Highjack

Meh, I was more of a Luna Lovegood kind of man.

I quite liked Nymphadora...maybe it was the name!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024