Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's to be done about London... 22:54 - Aug 3 with 4722 viewsKerouac

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/man-stabbed-in-pub-brawl-and-five-othe

...no place to bring up kids.
Sadik Khan does not appear to have the answers.

What would you do to get the streets of London back under control?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What's to be done about London... on 19:44 - Aug 12 with 1051 viewsFlashberryjack

What's to be done about London... on 13:40 - Aug 12 by londonlisa2001

“ Shocking, like they think it is like some video game. ”

I think there a lot of truth in that statement. The lines between reality and the virtual world are so blurred for people under a certain age, combined with their inability to truly understand the finality of death and the consequences of their actions.

Perhaps it’s inevitable that some kids will have a complete mental breakdown and lose all sense of what is real anymore.

Sad but true, but still Drakeford and his band of idiots give them the right to vote...absolute madness IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What's to be done about London... on 19:56 - Aug 12 with 1041 viewsCatullus

I think there a lot of truth in that statement. The lines between reality and the virtual world are so blurred for people under a certain age, combined with their inability to truly understand the finality of death and the consequences of their actions.

Perhaps it’s inevitable that some kids will have a complete mental breakdown and lose all sense of what is real anymore.

Completely agre Lisa. No end of times I've had to point out to my son that what he's seen on youtube of tiktok isn't real. If you saw some of the things he believed were true, well you probably wouldn't be shocked actually!

Kids need to be taught that life has consequences. Too many people seem happy to shout it wasn't my fault, there's always someone else to blame it seems.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What's to be done about London... on 20:45 - Aug 12 with 1028 viewsHighjack

Hang on. Are we really blaming video games and YouTube for this?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What's to be done about London... on 21:11 - Aug 12 with 1011 viewschad

What's to be done about London... on 20:45 - Aug 12 by Highjack

When I said ‘like they think it is like some video game’

I didn’t actually mean to directly blame video games, just to highlight the parallel universe type of way these things seem to be committed in. As opposed to the harsh reality of what happens next to both the victim and themselves and all the others affected by it

Of course in relation to video games there is the catharsis theory, that it purges violent intent, but research seems to show it increases it.
What's to be done about London... on 21:53 - Aug 12 with 994 viewsCatullus

Not the games so much as the amount of rubbish that's peddled ar fact that kids fall for. They seem to be learning that you can do what you want with no come backs which we know isn't true. So much that my son watches on youtube that is obviously faked but he thinks is real.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

What's to be done about London... on 21:58 - Aug 12 with 991 viewsKilkennyjack

What's to be done about London... on 19:44 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

Sad but true, but still Drakeford and his band of idiots give them the right to vote...absolute madness IMO.

Stop ‘theming’ our young people.
Try ‘us’.

Beware of the Risen People

What's to be done about London... on 22:01 - Aug 12 with 987 viewsCatullus

What's to be done about London... on 21:58 - Aug 12 by Kilkennyjack

Stop ‘theming’ our young people.
Try ‘us’.

Are you 16 then?

What's to be done about London... on 22:06 - Aug 12 with 985 viewsKilkennyjack

Complete rubbish.

The old people trash the UK.
You blame the young people for our social wows.

I am amazed.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

What's to be done about London... on 22:17 - Aug 12 with 972 viewslondonlisa2001

I certainly wasn’t.

Have another go.
What's to be done about London... on 22:18 - Aug 12 with 970 viewslondonlisa2001

What's to be done about London... on 22:06 - Aug 12 by Kilkennyjack

Complete rubbish.

I am amazed.

I haven’t blamed the young for either social woes or social wows whatever the hell they are.

Confused rather than amazed I think.
What's to be done about London... on 22:24 - Aug 12 with 965 viewsCatullus

Complete rubbish.

I am amazed.

Yeah, old people started off young you know. A certain amount of awareness would help.

Mybe I should be more penitent, after all we all know it's only old people who do bad things.

Woe is me! Or is that Wow?

What's to be done about London... on 22:30 - Aug 12 with 960 viewschad

Complete rubbish.

I am amazed.

The old people trash the UK

Didn’t you recently post ..

All conflict is about difference, whether the difference is race, religion or nationality. Difference is of the essence of humanity. Difference is an accident of birth and it should therefore never be the source of hatred or conflict. The answer to difference is to respect it

Remember respect the difference and stop you prejudice against whole groups
What's to be done about London... on 14:33 - Aug 13 with 898 viewsCatullus

What's to be done about London... on 22:30 - Aug 12 by chad

The old people trash the UK

Didn’t you recently post ..

All conflict is about difference, whether the difference is race, religion or nationality. Difference is of the essence of humanity. Difference is an accident of birth and it should therefore never be the source of hatred or conflict. The answer to difference is to respect it

Remember respect the difference and stop you prejudice against whole groups

To be fair, Kilk would give Trump a run for his money in the twisting and turning stakes, and the spouting nonsense stakes...and the contradicting themselves stakes....anything else?

As it goes older people are more likely to recycle and more likely to give to charity. What I don't get is young people are most likely to worry about the environment but then most don't recycle, doesn't make sense! Hypocrisy maybe? Virtue signalling?

If recycling and being charitable is trashing the UK then carry on I say.

What's to be done about London... on 17:04 - Aug 13 with 869 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Complete rubbish.

I am amazed.

Still sadly deluded.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What's to be done about London... on 18:27 - Aug 15 with 802 viewsonehunglow

Older people have and pay taxes whilst many procreate with no thought of as to maintain the fruits of their loins.

Old people work 45/50 years to keep lazyarsed ,snowflake, victim seekers in the comfort of their own little cyber worlds.

Old people are treated like dogs in this country and it shames us all

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What's to be done about London... on 23:32 - Aug 22 with 664 viewsKerouac

If one's tired of stabbings one's tired of London...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/man-stabbed-in-front-of-children-in-london

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What's to be done about London... on 10:28 - Aug 25 with 608 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What's to be done about London... on 23:32 - Aug 22 by Kerouac

If one's tired of stabbings one's tired of London...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/man-stabbed-in-front-of-children-in-london

Ar least the Notting hill carnival will not take place this year. It is just an excuse to use drugs, commit crimes.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024