Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F1 drivers v Footballers 00:11 - Aug 4 with 5525 viewsKerouac

Why is it that F1 drivers have enough about them to refuse to take a knee whereas Footballers just do as they're told like lambs?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-autosport/1318074/Lewis-Hamilton-British-Gran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

F1 drivers v Footballers on 09:54 - Aug 4 with 2467 viewsonehunglow

Another brilliant observation K.
Just wondering when this ludicrous ,disingenuous virtue signalling will end.It will be a brave footballer indeed to be the one to stop.
As to the player power salute? Jesus H.Peace protest? Nah.

It should have run its course by now but,of course,to pr1cks like Lewis ,its all about image and of course MONEY.

The history of Mercedes is toxic.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

F1 drivers v Footballers on 15:27 - Aug 4 with 2416 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 09:54 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

Another brilliant observation K.
Just wondering when this ludicrous ,disingenuous virtue signalling will end.It will be a brave footballer indeed to be the one to stop.
As to the player power salute? Jesus H.Peace protest? Nah.

It should have run its course by now but,of course,to pr1cks like Lewis ,its all about image and of course MONEY.

The history of Mercedes is toxic.

Lewis Hamilton, a black man, only supports BLM to make money? A man with an estimated wealth of £159 million?

Do you really believe that?
F1 drivers v Footballers on 15:57 - Aug 4 with 2412 viewsBigPhilG

I have a friend who works at a premier league club. He’s told me that at this club there a quite a few players who did not want to take a knee in the first place and told the club straight away how they felt. The answer that came back was that the PL had told them they must do it or else they would be facing bans, fines and would be branded racists. So very grudgingly and after severe pressure that’s been put on them they’ve had to comply and apparently the players union have refused to help them. They have told the club that there’s no way they will comply when fans are allowed back and won’t be bullied again into changing their minds.

Sorry can’t say what club as my friend does support the Swans and does read here
F1 drivers v Footballers on 16:02 - Aug 4 with 2410 viewshobo

F1 drivers v Footballers on 15:27 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Lewis Hamilton, a black man, only supports BLM to make money? A man with an estimated wealth of £159 million?

He didn't say that's the sole reason. And since when did the fact a person is wealthy stop them from wanting even more?
F1 drivers v Footballers on 16:29 - Aug 4 with 2373 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 16:02 - Aug 4 by hobo

He didn't say that's the sole reason. And since when did the fact a person is wealthy stop them from wanting even more?

Or perhaps he supports BLM because he opposes racism. I think that's a bit more likely than him supporting them to gain a little bit more money, a pittance compared to how much he already owns and earns every year.
F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:15 - Aug 4 with 2370 viewshobo

F1 drivers v Footballers on 16:29 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Or perhaps he supports BLM because he opposes racism. I think that's a bit more likely than him supporting them to gain a little bit more money, a pittance compared to how much he already owns and earns every year.

ALM is the slogan which opposes racism mate
F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:23 - Aug 4 with 2361 viewsHighjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 15:57 - Aug 4 by BigPhilG

I have a friend who works at a premier league club. He’s told me that at this club there a quite a few players who did not want to take a knee in the first place and told the club straight away how they felt. The answer that came back was that the PL had told them they must do it or else they would be facing bans, fines and would be branded racists. So very grudgingly and after severe pressure that’s been put on them they’ve had to comply and apparently the players union have refused to help them. They have told the club that there’s no way they will comply when fans are allowed back and won’t be bullied again into changing their minds.

Sorry can’t say what club as my friend does support the Swans and does read here

I’m sure the intentions are in the right place but they’ve probably gone too far on this one. A player can now take a knee before kick off for black lives matter then thirty seconds later get booked and fined for revealing a “free Tibet” t-shirt or something. A lot of clubs have been fined for having political banners in the crowd or been made to play behind closed doors.

They either need to have a blanket ban or allow it all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:48 - Aug 4 with 2335 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:15 - Aug 4 by hobo

ALM is the slogan which opposes racism mate

No it isn't. ALM is a slogan used by racists and thick people.
Login to get fewer ads

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:11 - Aug 4 with 2335 viewshobo

F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:48 - Aug 4 by Humpty

No it isn't. ALM is a slogan used by racists and thick people.

How do you work that one out?!
F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:16 - Aug 4 with 2326 viewsHighjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:11 - Aug 4 by hobo

Lefty logic. There’s no known cure.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:18 - Aug 4 with 2312 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:11 - Aug 4 by hobo

Because it doesn't need saying. Of course all lives matter. BLM does need to be said.

It would be more accurate if the slogan was Black Lives Matter Too. Unfortunately lots of white people are pretending that BLM actually means Only Black Lives Matter. Which is a lie.

See if any of these make any sense to you, especially the last part of number 8.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/11/12136140/black-all-lives-matter
F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:20 - Aug 4 with 2320 viewshobo

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:18 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Because it doesn't need saying. Of course all lives matter. BLM does need to be said.

It would be more accurate if the slogan was Black Lives Matter Too. Unfortunately lots of white people are pretending that BLM actually means Only Black Lives Matter. Which is a lie.

See if any of these make any sense to you, especially the last part of number 8.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/11/12136140/black-all-lives-matter

All lives matter encompasses black lives - as well as Asian lives, white lives etc. Anyone who says anything different is a racist
F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:25 - Aug 4 with 2302 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:20 - Aug 4 by hobo

All lives matter encompasses black lives - as well as Asian lives, white lives etc. Anyone who says anything different is a racist

Do you agree with the statement black lives matter?
F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:26 - Aug 4 with 2299 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:20 - Aug 4 by hobo

We've already established I'm an evil anti white racist because I've occasionally used the term gammon to describe right wing Brexity types.
F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:30 - Aug 4 with 2308 viewsHighjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:26 - Aug 4 by Humpty

We've already established I'm an evil anti white racist because I've occasionally used the term gammon to describe right wing Brexity types.

That is true. Admitting you’re deeply racist is only the first step on the road to recovery but it is a brave one nonetheless.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:41 - Aug 4 with 2284 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:30 - Aug 4 by Highjack

That is true. Admitting you’re deeply racist is only the first step on the road to recovery but it is a brave one nonetheless.

Thanks HJ. I'm trying but it's hard.

ALL lives matter!

See? I just can't help it. Racist as f*ck me.
F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:55 - Aug 4 with 2293 viewshobo

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:25 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Do you agree with the statement black lives matter?

I agree that black lives matter

Do you agree with the statement white lives matter?
F1 drivers v Footballers on 19:18 - Aug 4 with 2265 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:55 - Aug 4 by hobo

I agree that black lives matter

Do you agree with the statement white lives matter?

Of course, but unless you're a white Zimbabwean farmer I fail to see why you need to say it. Unless you're trying to diminish the BLM message.
F1 drivers v Footballers on 19:25 - Aug 4 with 2272 viewsonehunglow

Or of course a South African farmer,who are being butchered regularly as part of restoration of land and of course revenge which is part of the remit of BLM.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 19:42 - Aug 4 with 2259 viewshobo

Or any number of white people getting killed

#ALM
F1 drivers v Footballers on 19:46 - Aug 4 with 2257 viewsonehunglow

Have a chum in Cape Town and he's been resident from PW Botha era.

Its very dangerous indeed in rural Free State and Transwaal especially.

No sign of reconciliation and BLM have made matters worse

F1 drivers v Footballers on 20:12 - Aug 4 with 2228 viewsAndy1300

F1 drivers v Footballers on 15:27 - Aug 4 by Humpty

He’s a person of mixed race, he is not a Black man.

Number 1 team in Wales

F1 drivers v Footballers on 20:13 - Aug 4 with 2227 viewsFlashberryjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 19:18 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Of course, but unless you're a white Zimbabwean farmer I fail to see why you need to say it. Unless you're trying to diminish the BLM message.

So if your not a white Zimbabwean farmer, you shouldn't be concerned about white farmers being murdered ?

Edit
Pinky & Perky got that down arrow feeling again
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 20:39]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

F1 drivers v Footballers on 20:24 - Aug 4 with 2216 viewsonehunglow

Quite why this incident in Minneapolis ha exploded into all this is puzzling.Not.

It is the Vietnam of the 60s
The Poll Tax riots
The countless Irish causes
The Miners strike.

Some need something to rail against.

Every life matters. We are ALL equal.

It is not vile to suggest BLM is misguided or just plain wrong.

Black people have been used world wide fin this and all for the comfortable white middle classes to chudder over during dinner.

God created us all equal.

Get off your knees

F1 drivers v Footballers on 21:39 - Aug 4 with 2177 viewsVincent_Vega

The virtue signalling woopsies and social media warriors have diluted the message to the masses. Sporting authorities have also backed themselves into a corner by continuing the ‘gestures’. What is a measure of the end of racism? Can it ever be completely stamped out around the globe? When does it all end?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024