Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. 18:43 - Aug 4 with 20678 viewsmarkyd83

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/radio-dj-swansea-city-stadium-1871

This post has been edited by an administrator
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:35 - Aug 5 with 4343 viewsOptimisticJack

So saddened to hear of this.

Optimisticjack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 16:12 - Aug 5 with 4244 viewsHumpty

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 09:54 - Aug 5 by onehunglow

Hump.
Same to you Bruv
Im sure your learned lover can defend himself .

He doesn't need you;I don't need you either and your political crackpot crap.

As you say,grow up.

Grow up he says, just before calling Jonalot my lover.

Not only dishonest but pretty dim really.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 17:16]
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 16:56 - Aug 5 with 4187 viewsonehunglow

Yeah,shouldn't have poted that.
Apologies

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:24 - Aug 5 with 4130 viewsshingle

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:21 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

100% agree, why should the accuser get anonymity but not the accused? Funny how the Tory mp gets anonymity, they voted that in a few years ago

If and when the tory guy goes to court we may then be given his name, no one knew Johns was being accused until he was up in court.
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 4121 viewsAndy1300

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:24 - Aug 5 by shingle

If and when the tory guy goes to court we may then be given his name, no one knew Johns was being accused until he was up in court.

It’s different for politicians, this is because if they get named, it’s easier to establish the identity of the victim.

I doubt we will know his name when it does get 5o court, unless it’s leaked.

Number 1 team in Wales

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:04 - Aug 5 with 4100 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:36 - Aug 5 by Andy1300

It’s different for politicians, this is because if they get named, it’s easier to establish the identity of the victim.

He’ll be named if/when charged. They’re treated no differently to anyone else.

Poll: Tory leader

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:34 - Aug 6 with 3743 viewsshingle

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:36 - Aug 5 by Andy1300

I do not recall a court case of abuse where they have hidden the identity of an accused politician, i am sure Alex Salmonn i think that's is name was the most recent, and it was all over the news once the court case took place.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 18:34]
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 11:30 - Aug 7 with 3443 viewsBadlands

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:34 - Aug 6 by shingle

I do not recall a court case of abuse where they have hidden the identity of an accused politician, i am sure Alex Salmonn i think that's is name was the most recent, and it was all over the news once the court case took place.

The UK Home Office has admitted that it can’t find 114 “potentially relevant files” relating to the pedophile scandal engulfing Westminster, in which there are allegations that senior political figures were involved in, or covered up, child sex abuse.
They, often, don't get to court.
( https://www.rt.com/uk/170784-missing-files-westminster-pedophile/)

This is more focussed on Tories from a. Labour point of view but it could offer another titbit of information ...
https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2019/03/02/why-do-we-never-hear-what-the-tory-par

It all depends on who is useful and who is expendable and who wants to get rid of who.
I can't find the clip now, but there was one last week of an ex-MP claiming people would go to the party chairman and ask for help. The problem would go away and the MP would be in your pocket and a very useful asset in future.
While many stories are scurrilous the ones I've mentioned are public knowledge and can be evidenced.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 11:48 - Aug 7 with 3431 viewsonehunglow

This really does show sex offences are what everybody loves to gossip over.

These allegations form 35 yrs ago?

Hope his legal team are a good as the ones who saw 3 killers get 8 yrs for killing a police officer.

If he is found guilty,then I hope he is forgiven .

You can quote me on that

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:20 - Aug 7 with 3356 viewsHighjack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:34 - Aug 6 by shingle

He was accused of doing all sorts of illegal things with his SNPenis, think there was about 14 charges, including rape but he was found not guilty on all charges bar one where it was not proven. The talk coming out of his camp is that it was all politically motivated and he will reveal more in due course.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:23 - Aug 7 with 3355 viewsHighjack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 11:48 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

Hope his legal team are a good as the ones who saw 3 killers get 8 yrs for killing a police officer.

You can quote me on that

There’s no gossip. It’s just discussion of some shocking news regarding a much loved employee of Swansea City Football Club on a Swansea City football fans forum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:43 - Aug 7 with 3328 viewsonehunglow

Gossip.
Of course it is.
Any definition you like.

It is nothing to do with anyone apart from Johns and the Courts now.

We really should stay schtum so in that regard I do not agree .

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:51 - Aug 7 with 3327 viewsHighjack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:43 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

Gossip.
Of course it is.
Any definition you like.

Well stay schtum then.

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:53 - Aug 7 with 3311 viewsonehunglow

It's a nice day innit,Highjack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 3276 viewsNeath_Jack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 11:48 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

You can quote me on that

You’d advocate convicted sex monsters, being forgiven?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 16:17 - Aug 7 with 3255 viewsSwanjaxs

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:43 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

Gossip.
Of course it is.
Any definition you like.

In fairness, The Crown Prosecution Service rarely go for a conviction purely on Gossip...

And believe me the CPS have thier faults 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:01 - Aug 7 with 3156 viewsonehunglow

Agree with both.pent much time with CPS prosecutors who weren't very good.Police Chief Inspectors were the main prosecutors in Mag Court before the CPS was formed.
I remember it as an under funded shambles

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 22:27 - Aug 7 with 3055 viewsbonymine

For what it’s worth, I spent 24 hours in a cell at Swansea Central some 5 years ago when my now ex wife made up a totally false allegation that I had threatened her life whilst we were separated but I was still living at the former matriamonal home with my eldest son.

I endured a nightmare 24 hours and was interviewed at length but eventually released just before the 24 hour deadline as the CPS did not have a case.

So what is stopping a vindictive or indeed any other person with a ‘grudge’ trying to ‘frame’ another innocent party ???

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 07:30 - Aug 8 with 2980 viewsangryjack

If true..hang the k@nt
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 11:36 - Aug 8 with 2879 viewsBadlands

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 16:17 - Aug 7 by Swanjaxs

In fairness, The Crown Prosecution Service rarely go for a conviction purely on Gossip...

And believe me the CPS have thier faults 👍🏻

A close friend of mine was fined for aiding and abetting (at the Crown Court in Swansea 1960s) and given a fine. We knew he was innocent because he'd been wth us a the time.
Two older friends were applying to the local and London police forces and another set to join the Army as a cadet were told they could kiss goodbye to their hopes if they made any supportive statement. They stayed silent.
My testimonies and that of another weren't accepted by the prosecution because we were 'friends or associates' and our testimonies were ignored and we weren't called to give evidence.

The case against the bloke who my friend he was convicted of aiding and abetting never got to court.
So he remains to this day someone who was convicted of aiding and abetting a crime that didn't take place (in law).
He tried a few times to get his conviction quashed without success.
He died in 2012 bitter and resentful that his life had been badly affected by 'corrupt police', a 'bent lawyer' and a 'huge who couldn't give a s**t'.
Absolutely shocking, but in the words of defence lawyer, 'It was only a small fine.' His parents agreed nd once he left home I don't think he ever spoke to them again.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 13:02 - Aug 8 with 2842 viewsSwanjaxs

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 22:27 - Aug 7 by bonymine

For what it’s worth, I spent 24 hours in a cell at Swansea Central some 5 years ago when my now ex wife made up a totally false allegation that I had threatened her life whilst we were separated but I was still living at the former matriamonal home with my eldest son.

I endured a nightmare 24 hours and was interviewed at length but eventually released just before the 24 hour deadline as the CPS did not have a case.

So what is stopping a vindictive or indeed any other person with a ‘grudge’ trying to ‘frame’ another innocent party ???

Absolutely nothing mate 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 13:05 - Aug 8 with 2837 viewsSwanjaxs

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 11:36 - Aug 8 by Badlands

A close friend of mine was fined for aiding and abetting (at the Crown Court in Swansea 1960s) and given a fine. We knew he was innocent because he'd been wth us a the time.
Two older friends were applying to the local and London police forces and another set to join the Army as a cadet were told they could kiss goodbye to their hopes if they made any supportive statement. They stayed silent.
My testimonies and that of another weren't accepted by the prosecution because we were 'friends or associates' and our testimonies were ignored and we weren't called to give evidence.

The case against the bloke who my friend he was convicted of aiding and abetting never got to court.
So he remains to this day someone who was convicted of aiding and abetting a crime that didn't take place (in law).
He tried a few times to get his conviction quashed without success.
He died in 2012 bitter and resentful that his life had been badly affected by 'corrupt police', a 'bent lawyer' and a 'huge who couldn't give a s**t'.
Absolutely shocking, but in the words of defence lawyer, 'It was only a small fine.' His parents agreed nd once he left home I don't think he ever spoke to them again.

Absolutely awful, distressing reading that.

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:27 - Aug 8 with 2716 viewsowainglyndwr

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 13:05 - Aug 8 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely awful, distressing reading that.

I had a business years ago after work traveling home on Walters road the police surrounded us .
We were told to follow them to Cocket station which they said we had been involved in a robbery.

FFS football valance maybe but we worked our arses off.
Corruption of coopers yes
My father phone to speak to the person in charge and buttered him up well .
He asked to speak to me ... and said you know the score and put the phone down. ...
I wish we had today's technology I woukd of taken them all levels the way.
By the way in the Valley after the Clydach murders we don't trust he Phukers
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 20:47]
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 21:13 - Aug 8 with 2681 viewsowainglyndwr

If and hopefully innocent. .
He can get through this because to be accused of these allegations can totally your life
For ever
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 22:03 - Aug 8 with 2640 viewsOptimisticJack

Getting this thread back on track.
These days it's difficult to get the CPS to proceed and take action in all cases. They base their decisions on something like a high percentage of likelihood to prove guilt before proceeding.
On the other hand as far as being a person accused of such an allegation - sexual assault can be the easiest thing to allege and the most difficult to disprove.
Let's hope justice prevails either way in this case.

Optimisticjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024