Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. 18:43 - Aug 4 with 20683 viewsmarkyd83

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/radio-dj-swansea-city-stadium-1871

This post has been edited by an administrator
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:49 - Aug 4 with 9578 viewsHumpty

Bloody hell!
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 18:59 - Aug 4 with 9548 viewssP7qupUf

Wow!!
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 9542 viewsJack11

Oh no he didn't.
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:14 - Aug 4 with 9455 viewslibertyx

What a shock, but innocent until proven guilty.
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:16 - Aug 4 with 9447 viewsexhmrc1

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:14 - Aug 4 by libertyx

What a shock, but innocent until proven guilty.

Exactly that is the case for everybody without exception.
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:22 - Aug 4 with 9404 viewsjasper_T

The MBE should have tipped people off.
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:26 - Aug 4 with 9383 viewsFlashberryjack

Wow ! his life is ruined, whether he's innocent or not.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:32 - Aug 4 with 9345 viewsonehunglow

It will be /is the source of gossip that will sustain many for weeks.

Hence my previous regarding "gossip".

Ive no idea as to what this chap is about .Ive been to a funeral where he has officated.

He is a "born again Christian" with whom I have nothing in common.

Leave it to the Court ,folks.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:39 - Aug 4 with 9303 viewsonehunglow

I ve read more.
So offences in the 1980s on a under 16 male.
I truly hope the evidence is compelling.

I raised this question of historic sexual offence prosecution some time ago and was accued of being a paedo myself for suggesting corroboration might be needed or the evidence unequivocal and compelling.

Maybe sirjonalot could defend him.

Terrible for John's family

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:13 - Aug 4 with 9163 viewsexhmrc1

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 19:39 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

I ve read more.

I raised this question of historic sexual offence prosecution some time ago and was accued of being a paedo myself for suggesting corroboration might be needed or the evidence unequivocal and compelling.

My personal view is that people should only be named when found guilty. If he has done it fair enough throw the book at him. Until he is found guilty in a court of law he is innocent.
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:21 - Aug 4 with 9112 viewsAndy1300

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:13 - Aug 4 by exhmrc1

My personal view is that people should only be named when found guilty. If he has done it fair enough throw the book at him. Until he is found guilty in a court of law he is innocent.

100% agree, why should the accuser get anonymity but not the accused? Funny how the Tory mp gets anonymity, they voted that in a few years ago

Number 1 team in Wales

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 9088 viewsJackfath

I ve read more.

You've said this a few times. Nobody ever accused of this. This thread is not about you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 9079 viewsNeath_Jack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:13 - Aug 4 by exhmrc1

It's a difficult one.

Normally one abused person comes forward, then the perpetrator get's arrested, his name is released, then other victims find the strength to come forward. That way a stronger case is built. On the flip side, if it's a false accusation, then the wrongly accused persons life is ruined forever, even when found not guilty.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:41 - Aug 4 with 9006 viewsonehunglow

True NJ.

When I was dealing with this stuff, the greatest care had to be exercised as regards evidence and corroboration.

Easy to allege and allegations are enough for families to split.

I have posted about this before and this is my last on this subject

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:44 - Aug 4 with 8991 viewsHighjack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:41 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

True NJ.

When I was dealing with this stuff, the greatest care had to be exercised as regards evidence and corroboration.

Easy to allege and allegations are enough for families to split.

I have posted about this before and this is my last on this subject

Evidence will be hard to come by for this sort of thing. Nowadays you have forensics, texts, phone data etc. Unless there were witnesses to this or letters (or even a confession) it would be hard to prove one persons word over another.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:53 - Aug 4 with 8926 viewsAndy1300

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 20:44 - Aug 4 by Highjack

Evidence will be hard to come by for this sort of thing. Nowadays you have forensics, texts, phone data etc. Unless there were witnesses to this or letters (or even a confession) it would be hard to prove one persons word over another.

Doubt we’ll see him at the Liberty or Grand again though., whatever the outcome.

Number 1 team in Wales

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 21:04 - Aug 4 with 8852 viewsbuilthjack

Met him a few times, at Swans and Wales games. Came across as a lovely bloke. I hope he hasn't done anything. If he has, then throw the book.
If someone is making it up, throw the book at that person.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 21:04 - Aug 4 with 8851 viewsonehunglow

Andy.
Don't really want to progree this subject but yep,you're right of course.

This is the 80s we are talking about.

I ll also say this-if he is found guilty,then I hope he is not sent to Coventry as it would be the is a completely different individual that would commit offences of this nature.

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 21:26 - Aug 4 with 8764 viewsbonymine

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 21:04 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

Andy.
Don't really want to progree this subject but yep,you're right of course.

This is the 80s we are talking about.

I ll also say this-if he is found guilty,then I hope he is not sent to Coventry as it would be the is a completely different individual that would commit offences of this nature.

Hi Rich long time no speak mate hope all is well I’ve not posted on here for a long time !!

When we played at Wembley in 2011 my son captained Swansea City vs Leeds Utd in the pre match entertainment on the pitch probably one of, if not the best, days of my life given that both my sons played for both Cardiff City & Swansea City Academies and played all over the UK against the top academies ....

I’ve met Kev on many occasions both at the Grand and the Swans & he ALWAYS appears to be a great guy but if I was being cynical, that’s what all child molesters would do but I would NEVER put Kev in that category ...

Horrified and so, so disappointed it’s just unbelievable ...
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 21:28]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 21:33 - Aug 4 with 8721 viewsVincent_Vega

Truly gutted and gobsmacked by this news. The optimistic in me says it’s a big misunderstanding but that’s me being very optimistic. All I can say is I hope justice prevails

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 21:45 - Aug 4 with 8650 viewsbonymine

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 21:33 - Aug 4 by Vincent_Vega

Truly gutted and gobsmacked by this news. The optimistic in me says it’s a big misunderstanding but that’s me being very optimistic. All I can say is I hope justice prevails

Seconded 100% mate 🤞🤞

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 22:18 - Aug 4 with 8523 viewsHumpty

I ve read more.

Grow up Perch.

Sirjonalot is a decent bloke who doesn't deserve to be harassed just because you don't like the job he does.

You squeal like a f*cking baby when it's you on the receiving end. The difference is a lot of the abuse you received was of your own doing, unlike Jon.

Everyone charged with a crime has the right to be defended in court. It's worrying that a former policeman has such little respect for the law.

You obviously didn't learn from the last time.
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 22:31 - Aug 4 with 8469 viewsNicetoMichu

unfortunately his son had issues in the past too :( https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/former-swansea-city-media-assistan
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 22:39 - Aug 4 with 8393 viewsAndy1300

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 22:31 - Aug 4 by NicetoMichu

unfortunately his son had issues in the past too :( https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/former-swansea-city-media-assistan

Almost exactly 9 years ago, 03/08/11

Is this a case of “like father like son”?

I really hope not.

Number 1 team in Wales

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 09:54 - Aug 5 with 7909 viewsonehunglow

Hump.
Same to you Bruv
Im sure your learned lover can defend himself .

He doesn't need you;I don't need you either and your political crackpot crap.

As you say,grow up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024