Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eric Joyce 11:56 - Aug 7 with 1689 viewsonehunglow

8 months (suspended)for making an indecent of a child of 12 months. TWELVE MONTHS.

Bit of a lad really and arrested 5 times whilst a (labour) MP and served as a Shadow Northern Island minister.

MA In Religious Studies. Par for the course
[Post edited 7 Aug 2020 12:02]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Eric Joyce on 15:57 - Aug 7 with 1319 viewsNeath_Jack

Do you forgive him?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Eric Joyce on 16:18 - Aug 7 with 1294 viewsHumpty

Eric Joyce on 15:57 - Aug 7 by Neath_Jack

Do you forgive him?

Isn't this gossip?
Eric Joyce on 16:20 - Aug 7 with 1298 viewsHighjack

Eric Joyce on 16:18 - Aug 7 by Humpty

Isn't this gossip?

Schtum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Eric Joyce on 16:38 - Aug 7 with 1287 viewsNeath_Jack

Eric Joyce on 16:18 - Aug 7 by Humpty

Isn't this gossip?

I've never heard of him to be honest.

My Joyce i mean, not Perch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Eric Joyce on 16:55 - Aug 7 with 1276 viewsHighjack

Eric Joyce on 16:38 - Aug 7 by Neath_Jack

I've never heard of him to be honest.

My Joyce i mean, not Perch.

He’s got a string of convictions including assault so of course he was always destined for politics.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Eric Joyce on 18:56 - Aug 7 with 1230 viewsonehunglow

Neath.Ive been told not to make references to that username so ,in respect,bury perch. I have. I just thought Id be honest as to whom I was .But no more.Thanks

And I raise this becaue he is a political figure vis a vis its always the tories who are vile etc.

Pervs everywhere

Eric Joyce on 19:31 - Aug 7 with 1216 viewsexiledclaseboy

Eric Joyce on 18:56 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

Neath.Ive been told not to make references to that username so ,in respect,bury perch. I have. I just thought Id be honest as to whom I was .But no more.Thanks

And I raise this becaue he is a political figure vis a vis its always the tories who are vile etc.

Pervs everywhere

Even on the Wirral it seems.

Poll: Tory leader

Eric Joyce on 20:42 - Aug 7 with 1181 viewsonehunglow

Some cracking stuff from your chum Andrew.
Thought you d be above all this.

We have moved on here ,obviously your chum hasn't.

Now then,what' s your point.?

Login to get fewer ads

Eric Joyce on 11:03 - Aug 9 with 1011 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Eric Joyce on 20:42 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

Some cracking stuff from your chum Andrew.
Thought you d be above all this.

We have moved on here ,obviously your chum hasn't.

Now then,what' s your point.?

Given the nature of this offence and also taking into consideration his violent nature you would have hoped for ten years at least. Sadly he will re offend and we will inevitably be talking about his next offence on a few years time with poli to Xian’s and press saying “lessons need to be learned” as nauseum.

It’s not just religions that have these people , it’s any institution where contact with children is a pre requisite. It’s affected the scouts movement, football clubs and countless others.

We’d have a fuller picture of the parliamentary infestation but for some reason the inquest/inquiry judges keep getting stonewalled.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Eric Joyce on 11:16 - Aug 9 with 1004 viewspikeypaul

Eric Joyce on 11:03 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Given the nature of this offence and also taking into consideration his violent nature you would have hoped for ten years at least. Sadly he will re offend and we will inevitably be talking about his next offence on a few years time with poli to Xian’s and press saying “lessons need to be learned” as nauseum.

It’s not just religions that have these people , it’s any institution where contact with children is a pre requisite. It’s affected the scouts movement, football clubs and countless others.

We’d have a fuller picture of the parliamentary infestation but for some reason the inquest/inquiry judges keep getting stonewalled.

And not one of the leftie hypocrites has said a dickie bird about the Labour peadophile .

They really are a sick bunch, wanting to ignore and sweep under the carpet the child sex abusers they vote for like Joyce.

Walks free for this type of offence, little surprising when the courts are jammed packed with left wing judges looking after their peafowl friends in this way.

Disgraceful.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Eric Joyce on 12:01 - Aug 9 with 990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Eric Joyce on 11:16 - Aug 9 by pikeypaul

And not one of the leftie hypocrites has said a dickie bird about the Labour peadophile .

They really are a sick bunch, wanting to ignore and sweep under the carpet the child sex abusers they vote for like Joyce.

Walks free for this type of offence, little surprising when the courts are jammed packed with left wing judges looking after their peafowl friends in this way.

Disgraceful.

OUT

AFLI

I’m as left wing as they come(but not communist at alL).

This is a matter where decent people of all political colours must unite and expose this sickness wherever it is found.

Leftist judges? Don’t make me laugh! However there is an organization which although underground protects its members from justice. A lot of police, judges, politicians and rank and file people belong to it. Do you understand what I’m saying?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Eric Joyce on 12:31 - Aug 9 with 970 viewspikeypaul

Eric Joyce on 12:01 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m as left wing as they come(but not communist at alL).

This is a matter where decent people of all political colours must unite and expose this sickness wherever it is found.

Leftist judges? Don’t make me laugh! However there is an organization which although underground protects its members from justice. A lot of police, judges, politicians and rank and file people belong to it. Do you understand what I’m saying?

I am not talking just about criminal case judges,take a look at the supreme court packed full of liberal lefties.
Who formed the supreme court ? Tony the war criminal Blair thats who, and ever since they have been the lefts right hand man,that is blindingly obvious and the reason for Blair setting it up,its only now and not before time that Dominic is going to address the situation,thank god.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 9 Aug 2020 12:33]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Eric Joyce on 13:24 - Aug 9 with 947 viewsDJack

Eric Joyce on 12:31 - Aug 9 by pikeypaul

I am not talking just about criminal case judges,take a look at the supreme court packed full of liberal lefties.
Who formed the supreme court ? Tony the war criminal Blair thats who, and ever since they have been the lefts right hand man,that is blindingly obvious and the reason for Blair setting it up,its only now and not before time that Dominic is going to address the situation,thank god.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 9 Aug 2020 12:33]

You are by far the biggest idiot on this board. If Bojo set up the Supreme Court you would be lauding it and by the way, Blair may have set up the Supreme Court but he did not select it's judges.

Dominic Cummings only cares about making the organs of State more political so that they can be "controlled" and nowt else.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Eric Joyce on 14:11 - Aug 9 with 931 viewspikeypaul

BOJO didn’t set it up, Blair did for his and Labours purposes , so your argument is totally futile and senseless.

I thought it was you pathetic, loser, remoaners who wanted political control with you worshipping the EU and the total control it demands.

Again a lefty totally ignoring the posts theme that is a Labour MP gets done for peadophillia and a judge let’s him walk free, but hey that’s the lefties all over, proven in that response.

OUT

AFLI

Eric Joyce on 14:14 - Aug 9 with 929 viewsexiledclaseboy

Eric Joyce on 14:11 - Aug 9 by pikeypaul

BOJO didn’t set it up, Blair did for his and Labours purposes , so your argument is totally futile and senseless.

I thought it was you pathetic, loser, remoaners who wanted political control with you worshipping the EU and the total control it demands.

Again a lefty totally ignoring the posts theme that is a Labour MP gets done for peadophillia and a judge let’s him walk free, but hey that’s the lefties all over, proven in that response.

OUT

AFLI

The Supreme Court was established in 2009. Blair hasn’t been PM for about two years.

Poll: Tory leader

Eric Joyce on 14:22 - Aug 9 with 921 viewspikeypaul

Eric Joyce on 14:14 - Aug 9 by exiledclaseboy

The Supreme Court was established in 2009. Blair hasn’t been PM for about two years.

Blair started off the process, which came to fruition in 2009.

The exact same supreme court that let Blair walk scot free after being responsible for millions of deaths with his false claims of WMD. And who were the judges ? leftist,europhiles Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd and his sidekick Lord Ousely ,how fecking convenient for Blair.

And which Lord Chancellors appointed the Judges ?

Ken Clarke 😂😂😂😂 and Jack Straw
[Post edited 9 Aug 2020 14:39]

Eric Joyce on 15:35 - Aug 9 with 878 viewsHumpty

Eric Joyce on 14:22 - Aug 9 by pikeypaul

Blair started off the process, which came to fruition in 2009.

The exact same supreme court that let Blair walk scot free after being responsible for millions of deaths with his false claims of WMD. And who were the judges ? leftist,europhiles Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd and his sidekick Lord Ousely ,how fecking convenient for Blair.

And which Lord Chancellors appointed the Judges ?

Ken Clarke 😂😂😂😂 and Jack Straw
[Post edited 9 Aug 2020 14:39]

You're not going to pretend you opposed the Iraq debacle are you Pikey?
Eric Joyce on 15:53 - Aug 9 with 877 viewsBest_loser

Only 2 tory mps voted against war

84 labour did
Eric Joyce on 15:54 - Aug 9 with 870 viewsHumpty

Eric Joyce on 15:53 - Aug 9 by Best_loser

84 labour did

With Pikey enthusiastically cheering along.
Eric Joyce on 00:04 - Aug 11 with 767 viewspikeypaul

84 labour did

And 254 labour MPs voted to go to war against 146 Conservatives.

Strange how you don’t mention that 😆😂😂

Anyway the fact is Labour lead us into a total illegal war based on lies by Blair about WMD which has resulted in millions of deaths.

Even the Labour scum can not deny that.

OUT

AFLI

Eric Joyce on 12:05 - Aug 11 with 704 viewsHighjack

84 labour did

To be honest in a way I don’t blame any of them. On the evidence they were given by the prime minister that they had a stockpile of Weapons of Mass Destruction and were ready and willing to use them against us imminently I would hope any parliament would vote for some sort of action.

Unfortunately that evidence was forged, exaggerated and downright faked by a cabal of war criminals who have yet to see justice.

Eric Joyce on 12:16 - Aug 11 with 700 viewsBest_loser

The notion that a tory government would have turned to Bush and told him your on your own is ludicrous

Bush would have gone to war alone anyway

The intelligence was wrong

Our troops did a good job in Basra.

Blair is a hero in Kosovo for preventing a genocide by the Serbs

How's Libya doing since Cameron's intervention ?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2020 12:18]
Eric Joyce on 12:21 - Aug 11 with 693 viewsHighjack

Eric Joyce on 12:16 - Aug 11 by Best_loser

The notion that a tory government would have turned to Bush and told him your on your own is ludicrous

Bush would have gone to war alone anyway

The intelligence was wrong

Our troops did a good job in Basra.

Blair is a hero in Kosovo for preventing a genocide by the Serbs

How's Libya doing since Cameron's intervention ?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2020 12:18]

The intelligence wasn’t “wrong”, it was doctored.

Eric Joyce on 12:27 - Aug 11 with 688 viewsBest_loser

Eric Joyce on 12:21 - Aug 11 by Highjack

The intelligence wasn’t “wrong”, it was doctored.

By John scarlet was it
Eric Joyce on 20:42 - Aug 13 with 567 viewscontroversial_jack

Eric Joyce on 00:04 - Aug 11 by pikeypaul

And 254 labour MPs voted to go to war against 146 Conservatives.

Strange how you don’t mention that 😆😂😂

Anyway the fact is Labour lead us into a total illegal war based on lies by Blair about WMD which has resulted in millions of deaths.

Even the Labour scum can not deny that.

OUT

AFLI

He may have led you, but he didn't lead me. Those who can think for themselves knew it was for bogus reason, but it still had the support of the people
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024