Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Silverstein 19:10 - Aug 7 with 15532 viewsTreforys_Jack

So another shareholder, good news or not ?
Jake Silverstein on 19:19 - Aug 7 with 5537 viewsBillyChong

If the yanks have matched his investment how does that impact on the Trusts shareholding?
Jake Silverstein on 19:20 - Aug 7 with 5532 viewsStuJackLDN

I think until all the T's&C's are revealed, tough to tell. "Interesting it's framed as investment though.

Bolt from the blue for me to be honest!
Jake Silverstein on 19:45 - Aug 7 with 5458 viewsWhiterockin

Jake Silverstein on 19:19 - Aug 7 by BillyChong

If the yanks have matched his investment how does that impact on the Trusts shareholding?

Awaiting a statement from the trust, if they knew about it in advance.
Jake Silverstein on 19:51 - Aug 7 with 5440 viewsHighjack

Jake Silverstein on 19:45 - Aug 7 by Whiterockin

Awaiting a statement from the trust, if they knew about it in advance.

The bloke who makes the statements is ill.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jake Silverstein on 19:55 - Aug 7 with 5429 viewsReslovenSwan1

If it is investment of new money then new shares will probably be issued. This will result in dilution of minority shareholders who probably cannot match fund. If it is simply a transfer of shares between shareholders it has no affect on the Trusts holding. The timing is interesting. I think it is new money. Why?
a) We are in a pandemic and the current account is emptying with no gate reciepts.
b) All the big earners are soon out of the door. Ayew Naughton Dyer VdH
c) The club has a low price per share valuation.
d) The Acadmey is a sucessful operation more than easily covering its costs and needs investment to continue. It makes no sense to cut it back. I regard dilution as the best road forward as the Trust has never been able to manage a 21% holding once the club left league 1 under Martinez. They need money in the bank and a 5% holding in order to do their duty and share the workload and future profits.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jake Silverstein on 20:09 - Aug 7 with 5390 viewsswancity

More bullshit

I stopped reading at “ I love watching the Swans play “

Might be a bit cynical but a “ football investor “ . Do us a favour.

This is not a time to be investing into a Championship Club during yes during a Pandemic. Very odd.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jake Silverstein on 20:43 - Aug 7 with 5314 viewsonehunglow

Not much trust is there Nige.
We are all encased mistrust and cant

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jake Silverstein on 20:57 - Aug 7 with 5277 viewsWarwickHunt

Could be a Shel company.

Sylvia’s mother was unavailable for comment.
Login to get fewer ads

Jake Silverstein on 21:20 - Aug 7 with 5219 viewsjasper_T

The BBC article says it's an initial loan that will be converted to shares later on, with the other shareholders getting the chance to match investment or see their own shares diluted. Which is the only fair way to do it imo. Club gets the cash it needs to operate right away, but no one gets blindsided/left out.
Jake Silverstein on 22:11 - Aug 7 with 5133 viewsbuilthjack

Another dodgy fu@ker

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jake Silverstein on 22:19 - Aug 7 with 5120 viewsBadlands

Jake Silverstein on 21:20 - Aug 7 by jasper_T

The BBC article says it's an initial loan that will be converted to shares later on, with the other shareholders getting the chance to match investment or see their own shares diluted. Which is the only fair way to do it imo. Club gets the cash it needs to operate right away, but no one gets blindsided/left out.

I remember the American group or Marsh suggesting, last season, share dilution might be one way of extending ownership and brining in funds.
The complaint was currents shared would be devalued.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jake Silverstein on 22:36 - Aug 7 with 5085 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Always a good opportunity to buy shares when they are cheap and the market is at a low. More chance to make a better return on investment.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jake Silverstein on 23:11 - Aug 7 with 5033 viewsReslovenSwan1

This is exactly the time to be investing for the US shareholders assuming just one more season of disruption from the virus. The issue will be the club valuation. This may even include a 'covid discount'. The shares are therefore CHEAP. All the high earners are gone except Ayew and there may already be plans for him to go. The academy is still producing and there is still a £15m parachute. The parachute was needed to ease out all the PL contracts but Swansea city has done this in two seasons not three. The Trust could see a 5% dilution assuming the loan is around £10m. That should not not necessarily be seen as a problem for them as they have never been set up to invest in Swansea city.

Jake Silverstein on 23:35 - Aug 7 with 4986 viewsFireboy2

Another fvcking yank shyster.

Cmon trust get your head out of your @rse and find out what is going on.
Jake Silverstein on 01:02 - Aug 8 with 4955 viewsReslovenSwan1

Potentially millions coming into the club. The nationality of the investors is not an issue for me. The anti Yank brigade have been left shocked after predicting they will never invest. They were wrong. I cannot see Trust members donating £1300 each. The Trust model does not work for progressive clubs that need big investment. It is suitable for league 2 teams with minmium ambition.

Jake Silverstein on 01:16 - Aug 8 with 4944 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jake Silverstein on 01:02 - Aug 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Potentially millions coming into the club. The nationality of the investors is not an issue for me. The anti Yank brigade have been left shocked after predicting they will never invest. They were wrong. I cannot see Trust members donating £1300 each. The Trust model does not work for progressive clubs that need big investment. It is suitable for league 2 teams with minmium ambition.

If it is true it is the first new money to come into the club since 2002. A staggering achievement considering the massive debts at other clubs.

Jake Silverstein on 05:40 - Aug 8 with 4906 viewsBillyChong

I’ll bet you £1300 that this guy won’t invest a penny on the playing side of things
Jake Silverstein on 08:11 - Aug 8 with 4829 viewsswan65split

Potentially a loan....at what interest rate?
Jake Silverstein on 09:37 - Aug 8 with 4757 viewsjasper_T

Jake Silverstein on 05:40 - Aug 8 by BillyChong

I’ll bet you £1300 that this guy won’t invest a penny on the playing side of things

The announcement makes it pretty clear that the money is going into the club so... maybe get the chequebook ready?
Jake Silverstein on 09:46 - Aug 8 with 4746 viewsjasper_T

Jake Silverstein on 08:11 - Aug 8 by swan65split

Potentially a loan....at what interest rate?

Previous short-term cashflow loans from Levein and Kaplan have supposedly been at bank-like rates (with banks less keen to lend us money than they were in the PL) but loans intended to be converted to equity instead of being repaid, who knows. Some ownership loans are supplied interest free. Vincent Tan's been converting Cardiff's massive debts to equity over the years, writing some off and waiving interest payments.

The last thing we want is to see the club get caught up in mounting debt and interest payments, like so many EFL clubs. Which is why further investment into club coffers ought to be welcome by the people who continually bash the owners for not putting money in. But when the point is to bash everything looks like a stick.
Jake Silverstein on 09:56 - Aug 8 with 4734 viewsdobjack2

Jake Silverstein on 09:46 - Aug 8 by jasper_T

Previous short-term cashflow loans from Levein and Kaplan have supposedly been at bank-like rates (with banks less keen to lend us money than they were in the PL) but loans intended to be converted to equity instead of being repaid, who knows. Some ownership loans are supplied interest free. Vincent Tan's been converting Cardiff's massive debts to equity over the years, writing some off and waiving interest payments.

The last thing we want is to see the club get caught up in mounting debt and interest payments, like so many EFL clubs. Which is why further investment into club coffers ought to be welcome by the people who continually bash the owners for not putting money in. But when the point is to bash everything looks like a stick.

It comes down to whether people trust the motives and intentions of our majority owners. I think it is fair to say that a majority of posters on this forum do not trust them, therefore anything they say or do will be met with scepticism
Jake Silverstein on 10:25 - Aug 8 with 4688 viewsWarwickHunt

Jake Silverstein on 20:57 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

Could be a Shel company.

Sylvia’s mother was unavailable for comment.

A downarrow from our resident fûckwit.

Obviously has no fûcking clue what I’m on about. 😂😂😂
Jake Silverstein on 10:39 - Aug 8 with 4664 viewsSWANSEYE

I wonder how much they have invested on us? 🙄. " Our investment interest covers virtually all sectors and has no geographic boundaries. Our preferred equity investment is in the range of $2,500,000 to $25,000,000. However, we are receptive to both larger and smaller opportunities if we find something of particular interest to us. "
Jake Silverstein on 10:51 - Aug 8 with 4655 viewsAndyCole

Welcome news to the manager and Recruitment team scouring the lower leagues, could get a raft of Michus and Celinas And Rangels

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Jake Silverstein on 10:55 - Aug 8 with 4650 viewsAndyCole

Jake Silverstein on 10:25 - Aug 8 by WarwickHunt

A downarrow from our resident fûckwit.

Obviously has no fûcking clue what I’m on about. 😂😂😂

Don’t be slaggin off other posters who make decent points when all you Do is make stupid points

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024