Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea pubs with covered outdoor eating area 21:03 - Aug 11 with 1427 viewscackinthesackjack

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a decent pub that's got a marquee/covered eating area in Swansea?

TIA

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Swansea pubs with covered outdoor eating area on 21:05 - Aug 11 with 1421 viewsexhmrc1

Most in the Pontardawe Area do. How close to the city centre do you need to be.
Swansea pubs with covered outdoor eating area on 21:53 - Aug 11 with 1396 viewsbritferry

I would have said X Keys but they no longer do food. Hogarths have a limited outdoor area, some is covered but never eaten there.

Does the upstairs rear smoking area in Bank Statement have umbrellas maybe ???

No Sign wine bar does food and have a few tables out the rear down Salubrious Passage not sure if any are covered.

Pitcher & Piano have a covered rear area but not sure if they do food?

I think Old Havana have a covered area and do food but its a bit pricey and I've never eaten in there.

Think thats all the suitable pubs down Wind St area. Not sure whats open over by the river these days.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Swansea pubs with covered outdoor eating area on 18:46 - Aug 13 with 1229 viewsMrSwerve

Riverside SA1 have a covered seating area.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea pubs with covered outdoor eating area on 09:00 - Aug 14 with 1170 viewsScotia

Boss has got a decent covered area with food from Vesuvio - Vesuvio themselves also have a decent outside areaa.

A bit further the rake and riddle in Penclawdd is good.

Nothing much in Swansea centre itself though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024