Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will the stupidity end? 18:51 - Aug 12 with 1191 viewsAndy1300

It’s always our brown friends that have the problems

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/marks--spencer-apologises-after-22502521.a
[Post edited 12 Aug 2020 18:52]

Number 1 team in Wales

Where will the stupidity end? on 19:05 - Aug 12 with 1166 viewsLeonWasGod

That's stupid.

But then labelling it "our brown friends" doesn't do you any favours either. It's one person who's a bit of an attention seeker; no need to tar a whole demographic group off the back of it.
Where will the stupidity end? on 19:24 - Aug 12 with 1138 viewsAndy1300

Where will the stupidity end? on 19:05 - Aug 12 by LeonWasGod

That's stupid.

But then labelling it "our brown friends" doesn't do you any favours either. It's one person who's a bit of an attention seeker; no need to tar a whole demographic group off the back of it.

Have you not noticed that other people of colour that are not white have been making similar complaints?

So yes, it’s always our brown friends!

Number 1 team in Wales

Where will the stupidity end? on 20:10 - Aug 12 with 1112 viewsCatullus

Where will the stupidity end? on 19:24 - Aug 12 by Andy1300

Have you not noticed that other people of colour that are not white have been making similar complaints?

So yes, it’s always our brown friends!

Not to start an argument but surely you've noticed that stupidity is everywhere. It's not just non whites, it's all of us, Humans are inherently stupid and selfish beyond any logic.

This wonas complaint is stupid but not because she's a 'woman of colour' simply because she's being stupid and is supported in that stupidity by s stupid 'newspaper' that is itself attention seeking and has a white editor.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Where will the stupidity end? on 20:21 - Aug 12 with 1092 viewsLeonWasGod

Where will the stupidity end? on 20:10 - Aug 12 by Catullus

Not to start an argument but surely you've noticed that stupidity is everywhere. It's not just non whites, it's all of us, Humans are inherently stupid and selfish beyond any logic.

This wonas complaint is stupid but not because she's a 'woman of colour' simply because she's being stupid and is supported in that stupidity by s stupid 'newspaper' that is itself attention seeking and has a white editor.

Quite.
Where will the stupidity end? on 20:53 - Aug 12 with 1068 viewschad

On a positive note whatever they decided to call it, it is seems an excellent match for her skin colour. The skin colour bras I used to buy from Marks were more sand coloured whereas I am a sort of pinky beige. Although isn’t pink a drug
Where will the stupidity end? on 21:01 - Aug 12 with 1062 viewsHighjack

Where will the stupidity end? on 20:53 - Aug 12 by chad

On a positive note whatever they decided to call it, it is seems an excellent match for her skin colour. The skin colour bras I used to buy from Marks were more sand coloured whereas I am a sort of pinky beige. Although isn’t pink a drug

I think the pink bras are marketed as “Gammon” but it’s got nothing to do with the colour for some reason.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Where will the stupidity end? on 22:06 - Aug 12 with 1022 viewsCatullus

Where will the stupidity end? on 20:53 - Aug 12 by chad

Yes she is, I'm addicted to Pink,

She's just like a pill!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024