Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats happened by yuh then? 09:45 - Aug 18 with 4638 views1983

I left PS a few months back because of a donkey and his cronies only now to discover there are 2 boards and a lot of the d1cks seem to have gone over there.?

Can someone give me the short version of what's happened by yuh?

Whats happened by yuh then? on 09:56 - Aug 18 with 3119 viewsraynor94

Well the Taxman has done a brilliant job of stinking out the non football board.

The other site is far superior in my opinion.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Whats happened by yuh then? on 10:01 - Aug 18 with 3116 viewsbritferry

Darran has been banned, what else do you need to know?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Whats happened by yuh then? on 10:11 - Aug 18 with 3110 views1983

That will do for me the bloke is a waste of a shoe

Whats happened by yuh then? on 10:33 - Aug 18 with 3084 viewsexhmrc1

Whats happened by yuh then? on 10:11 - Aug 18 by 1983

That will do for me the bloke is a waste of a shoe

Phil Sumbler decided to leave fans network and set up his own site and many have followed him
Whats happened by yuh then? on 10:34 - Aug 18 with 3080 viewsswancity

Can someone tell Darren he can come back if he asks nicely.
And promises to behave himself. 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Whats happened by yuh then? on 15:06 - Aug 19 with 2768 viewsKGriz16

Whats happened by yuh then? on 10:33 - Aug 18 by exhmrc1

Phil Sumbler decided to leave fans network and set up his own site and many have followed him

Where have I seen Phil do that before? Only to return with his tail between his legs.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 07:04 - Aug 20 with 2625 views1983

Whats happened by yuh then? on 15:06 - Aug 19 by KGriz16

Where have I seen Phil do that before? Only to return with his tail between his legs.

Exactly this the bloke is an arrogant pr1ck

Whats happened by yuh then? on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 2516 viewsFireboy2

To the OP.

Just saying that not all who have gone over are pr!cks, I'd say imho that most of the devisive characters have stayed on here and fwiw I post mostly on there as this site has become a graveyard.
Login to get fewer ads

Whats happened by yuh then? on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 2487 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Whats happened by yuh then? on 15:35 - Aug 20 by Fireboy2

To the OP.

Just saying that not all who have gone over are pr!cks, I'd say imho that most of the devisive characters have stayed on here and fwiw I post mostly on there as this site has become a graveyard.

They’re both graveyards to be fair and on a very quick count there have been considerably more posts on here today than the new site which is interesting.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Whats happened by yuh then? on 16:35 - Aug 20 with 2469 viewsTreforys_Jack

Especially if you remove Darrans posts as he probaby accounts for about 20% of all posts on there.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 17:09 - Aug 20 with 2449 viewsFireboy2

Whats happened by yuh then? on 16:35 - Aug 20 by Treforys_Jack

Especially if you remove Darrans posts as he probaby accounts for about 20% of all posts on there.

You have got a valid point there TJ.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 17:18 - Aug 20 with 2429 viewsHumpty

It's a shame the board has split IMO, this site has been fairly quiet for a while and now we have two even quieter sites.

What I don't get is why people, on both boards, are trying to foster animosity between the sites.

If you want to post on here fine, if you want to post over there fine, if you want to use both that's also fine. No need to argue about it is there?
Whats happened by yuh then? on 17:54 - Aug 20 with 2404 viewsraynor94

Whats happened by yuh then? on 07:04 - Aug 20 by 1983

Exactly this the bloke is an arrogant pr1ck

Has been awarded a lifetime achievement award from the trust

Well done Phil.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Whats happened by yuh then? on 18:13 - Aug 20 with 2378 viewsBLAZE

Whats happened by yuh then? on 16:21 - Aug 20 by Joe_bradshaw

They’re both graveyards to be fair and on a very quick count there have been considerably more posts on here today than the new site which is interesting.

An equally quick count but here's been 18 active topics on this forum and 19 on the other. They're both very quiet, but it's the same every close season
Whats happened by yuh then? on 19:10 - Aug 20 with 2338 viewsNeath_Jack

Whats happened by yuh then? on 17:18 - Aug 20 by Humpty

It's a shame the board has split IMO, this site has been fairly quiet for a while and now we have two even quieter sites.

What I don't get is why people, on both boards, are trying to foster animosity between the sites.

If you want to post on here fine, if you want to post over there fine, if you want to use both that's also fine. No need to argue about it is there?

Because the site(s) are full of middle aged and older blokes, who for some reason are always looking for a reason to prove themselves in one way or another. It's just an extension of that i reckon.

Make love not war innit

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Whats happened by yuh then? on 19:22 - Aug 20 with 2324 viewsDr_Parnassus

There is animosity because this site now has a lot of posters who had their views on the Trust and the club suppressed under the old ownership via constant bans.

I have had a look on the other site and apart from Darran posting constantly, there is absolutely nothing of note at all. There are far more interesting topics on this site.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Whats happened by yuh then? on 20:23 - Aug 20 with 2281 viewsOptimisticJack

I intend to stick with this site.
I'm more of a browser as opposed to a poster.
Hopefully quality over quantity.

Optimisticjack

Whats happened by yuh then? on 20:44 - Aug 20 with 2255 viewsbritferry

TBF, the majority of the abuse has been thrown at this board by one person on the new board because he got banned from here, which really is karma considering his track record of getting anyone he doesn't like banned.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Whats happened by yuh then? on 21:06 - Aug 20 with 2214 viewsHumpty

Whats happened by yuh then? on 20:44 - Aug 20 by britferry

TBF, the majority of the abuse has been thrown at this board by one person on the new board because he got banned from here, which really is karma considering his track record of getting anyone he doesn't like banned.

I wouldn't argue with any of that.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 21:09 - Aug 20 with 2214 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It’s hilarious that Darran got banned then sent Amy on here begging for him to be allowed back. He’s quite a needy person I think and can’t bear anyone else getting his rightful attention quota

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Whats happened by yuh then? on 21:50 - Aug 20 with 2182 viewsFlashberryjack

Is the correct answer.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Whats happened by yuh then? on 00:11 - Aug 21 with 2117 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Whats happened by yuh then? on 18:13 - Aug 20 by BLAZE

An equally quick count but here's been 18 active topics on this forum and 19 on the other. They're both very quiet, but it's the same every close season

August 20th. New site 95 posts, this site 191 posts.

It's a shame that it has split.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Whats happened by yuh then? on 09:16 - Aug 22 with 1865 viewsJackEwing

I think you will now see the return of more posters to this site. My first post in nearly 7 years, I had no intention of ever posting on the old board again.
Whats happened by yuh then? on 12:06 - Aug 22 with 1777 viewsCatullus

He's had a go at a few who stayed here, myself included. Sad really, I'm with Humpty. Use one or both, personal choice.
All I know is the new mods on here don't put up with certain behaviour we used to see regularly and this board is a much nicer place for it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Whats happened by yuh then? on 16:39 - Aug 22 with 1721 viewsDr_Parnassus

Darran has made up 10% of the boards total posts.

That’s crazy.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024