Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia 11:58 - Aug 20 with 3238 viewsbritferry

Like their poisons don't they

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8646169/Leading-Putin-foe-Alexei-Navaln

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Russia on 12:14 - Aug 20 with 1700 viewsHighjack

No it’s clearly a diabetic coma brought on by the tea lady accidentally putting four sugar cubes in his tea instead of sweetex. Any suggestion he was poisoned should be dismissed as a degenerate western conspiracy theory.

So Vlad, did I get the job?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russia on 12:27 - Aug 20 with 1694 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia on 12:14 - Aug 20 by Highjack

No it’s clearly a diabetic coma brought on by the tea lady accidentally putting four sugar cubes in his tea instead of sweetex. Any suggestion he was poisoned should be dismissed as a degenerate western conspiracy theory.

The thing is you my be correct.
Russia on 12:39 - Aug 20 with 1689 viewsHighjack

Russia on 12:27 - Aug 20 by A_Fans_Dad

The thing is you my be correct.

I was the tea lady.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Russia on 22:07 - Aug 20 with 1612 viewsDJack

Russia on 12:14 - Aug 20 by Highjack

Why the fck were you down arrowed for that?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia on 22:09 - Aug 20 with 1611 viewsDJack

Yep and they quite like certain plants and I'm not talking about castor.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia on 22:45 - Aug 20 with 1597 viewsHighjack

Russia on 22:07 - Aug 20 by DJack

It was Mart

Russia on 22:55 - Aug 20 with 1593 viewsbritferry

Russia on 22:07 - Aug 20 by DJack

Its that mysterious Mart6 again, just goes thru threads down-arrowing... you are allowed to Up Arrow in response you know

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Russia on 02:11 - Aug 21 with 1564 viewsDJack

Russia on 22:45 - Aug 20 by Highjack

It was Mart

I like mart. I've received arrows up and down from him. Yours was plain wrong.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia on 08:22 - Aug 21 with 1530 viewsBest_loser

If your brave and oppose putin, he doesn't just kill you

He kills you slowly and painfully

The Kremlin wishes him a speedy recovery
Russia on 13:53 - Aug 21 with 1466 viewsHighjack

There we go look. It’s just a metabolic disease caused by a carbohydrate imbalance. Told you it’s nothing to worry about.

Russia on 14:08 - Aug 21 with 1457 viewsHighjack

Russia on 02:11 - Aug 21 by DJack

I like mart. I've received arrows up and down from him. Yours was plain wrong.

Shh he’s watching...

Russia on 15:01 - Aug 21 with 1435 viewsProfessor

Russia on 13:53 - Aug 21 by Highjack

There we go look. It’s just a metabolic disease caused by a carbohydrate imbalance. Told you it’s nothing to worry about.

Cyanide poisoning is just a metabolic disease where the terminal electron acceptor in the respiratory pathway is blocked by a lovely almond-flavour liquer.
Russia on 15:03 - Aug 21 with 1433 viewssP7qupUf

And Boris doesn't think we should be looking into Russia's interference in our democratic system.
Russia on 15:10 - Aug 21 with 1426 viewsHighjack

Russia on 15:01 - Aug 21 by Professor

Cyanide poisoning is just a metabolic disease where the terminal electron acceptor in the respiratory pathway is blocked by a lovely almond-flavour liquer.

Sounds tasty. Where can I get some? And don’t say Russia.

Russia on 15:22 - Aug 21 with 1416 viewsProfessor

Russia on 15:10 - Aug 21 by Highjack

Sounds tasty. Where can I get some? And don’t say Russia.

You know the flavour in almonds-that is cyanide. Almonds, peach and apricot stones all have it-so Italy would be a good bet I think.
Russia on 15:24 - Aug 21 with 1413 viewscontroversial_jack

If Vladimir wants you dead, then that's what will happen. It's why that Novichek incident in Salisbury didn't seem genuine.A pinhead can kill 10,000, yet only 1 person died and a few others became really ill, but recovered.That doesn't happen after exposure to the world's deadliest nerve agent.
Russia on 15:53 - Aug 21 with 1393 viewsBest_loser

Russia on 15:24 - Aug 21 by controversial_jack

If Vladimir wants you dead, then that's what will happen. It's why that Novichek incident in Salisbury didn't seem genuine.A pinhead can kill 10,000, yet only 1 person died and a few others became really ill, but recovered.That doesn't happen after exposure to the world's deadliest nerve agent.

So 10,000 dead in Salisbury might have convinced you it was putin
Russia on 16:08 - Aug 21 with 1386 viewsHighjack

Perhaps he didn’t want them dead. Many would argue that a long, protracted period of pain and suffering is a more effective deterrent to potential belligerents than just killing somebody stone dead.

Russia on 16:22 - Aug 21 with 1378 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I guess you believe two Russian agents went sightseeing in Salisbury in the Winter because it was warmer than Moscow.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia on 16:50 - Aug 21 with 1374 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia on 15:53 - Aug 21 by Best_loser

I'm just stating what would have happened if it had been novichek
Russia on 19:47 - Aug 21 with 1331 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia on 15:53 - Aug 21 by Best_loser

It might have proved it was Novichok, but then a lot of people had it as well as Russia, in fact it was well known how to produce it.
I think the fact that Porton Down was close by has just as much relevence.
Russia on 19:52 - Aug 21 with 1330 viewsHumpty

Russia on 19:47 - Aug 21 by A_Fans_Dad

It might have proved it was Novichok, but then a lot of people had it as well as Russia, in fact it was well known how to produce it.
I think the fact that Porton Down was close by has just as much relevence.

Why is the proximity of Porton Down relevant?
Russia on 20:00 - Aug 21 with 1326 viewsProfessor

Russia on 19:52 - Aug 21 by Humpty

I think the implication is DSTL are involved. The obvious explanation, of course, is never right is it?
Russia on 20:04 - Aug 21 with 1323 viewsHumpty

Russia on 20:00 - Aug 21 by Professor

I think the implication is DSTL are involved. The obvious explanation, of course, is never right is it?

Doesn't make much sense does it? I don't think chemical weapons only work a certain distance from the place of their manufacture.
Russia on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 1304 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia on 19:52 - Aug 21 by Humpty

It was a handy place to get something that gave similar symptoms to Novichok, but much less virulent.
The cleanup of the area was a complete charade, if it had been Novichok anyone coming in to contact with it or the victims would have been dead in minutes at the most.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024