Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bannon arrested for fraud 17:12 - Aug 20 with 1413 viewsProfessor

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53853297

Almost unbelievably taking money intended for Trump's wall!
Bannon arrested for fraud on 18:54 - Aug 20 with 1374 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So based on your comment, guilty until proven innocent then.
The New York SD prosecuters announced long ago that they were going after Trump employees, ex employees and family.
The timing was perfect for the Democrat National Convention, which is desperate need of something to get the pubic's attention.
Bannon arrested for fraud on 18:58 - Aug 20 with 1371 viewsProfessor

Bannon arrested for fraud on 18:54 - Aug 20 by A_Fans_Dad

So based on your comment, guilty until proven innocent then.
The New York SD prosecuters announced long ago that they were going after Trump employees, ex employees and family.
The timing was perfect for the Democrat National Convention, which is desperate need of something to get the pubic's attention.

Where have I said anything about guilt? He has been indicted on fraud on a accusation of taking donations for ‘The Wall’.
Bannon arrested for fraud on 18:59 - Aug 20 with 1370 viewsBest_loser

And it's been revealed trump wanted to swap Puerto Rico for Greenland 😁

Another crazy day , Michael Cohen book soon
Bannon arrested for fraud on 19:36 - Aug 20 with 1341 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bannon arrested for fraud on 18:58 - Aug 20 by Professor

Where have I said anything about guilt? He has been indicted on fraud on a accusation of taking donations for ‘The Wall’.

You forgot to add "accused of" or "allegedly".
Bannon arrested for fraud on 19:43 - Aug 20 with 1334 viewsHighjack

Bannon arrested for fraud on 18:59 - Aug 20 by Best_loser

And it's been revealed trump wanted to swap Puerto Rico for Greenland 😁

Another crazy day , Michael Cohen book soon

I once swapped Brazil for Alaska, gave me a good base to get my armies into Kamchatka, and it screwed over my rival Dave who was now sandwiched on two fronts in North Africa.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bannon arrested for fraud on 19:52 - Aug 20 with 1329 viewsProfessor

Bannon arrested for fraud on 19:36 - Aug 20 by A_Fans_Dad

You forgot to add "accused of" or "allegedly".

No need. He has been arrested. I stated what for.
If I made an allegation about Mr Bannon In would have to say allegedly. I reported why not an accusation.
Bannon arrested for fraud on 20:13 - Aug 20 with 1309 viewsbritferry

I'd never heard of him til now

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Bannon arrested for fraud on 21:17 - Aug 20 with 1268 viewsLeonWasGod

Bannon arrested for fraud on 20:13 - Aug 20 by britferry

He's a cancer with the sole aim of spreading division and hatred. He was the political mind behind (or at least partly behind) Trump's election campaign. He ran the alt-right site Breitbart and has been endorsed by racists everywhere (including organisations like the US Nazi Party, popular white supremacist characters like Duke and various white supremacist bloggers). He was also wrapped up in the illegal manipulation of personal data scandal too, as he was on the board of Cambridge Analytica.

In short he's a racist apologist, linked to various illegal activities around political campaigning and now possibly the overseer of a £19m scam against the american public. A lovely guy.

His UK links aren't so deep. He's friends with Farage and an inconvenient acquaintance of Boris'. He helped Arron Banks with the fundraising for the Leave.eu campaign too apparently, which of course was then fined for a number of offences of breaking electoral law, including overspending.

Oh, and he's a well known admirer of Tommy Robinson.
Login to get fewer ads

Bannon arrested for fraud on 21:23 - Aug 20 with 1261 viewsBest_loser

Bannon arrested for fraud on 20:13 - Aug 20 by britferry

He is the public face of Robert mercer
Bannon arrested for fraud on 21:30 - Aug 20 with 1254 viewsLeonWasGod

Bannon arrested for fraud on 21:23 - Aug 20 by Best_loser

He is the public face of Robert mercer

Yep. The multi-billionaire involved with with all the alt-right crap that's going on here and in the States. So you've got the likes of Mercer bankrolling the likes of Bannon to orchestrate campaigns against the 'elite' that the dozy public lap up without question. So frustrating.
Bannon arrested for fraud on 22:52 - Aug 20 with 1209 viewsbuilthjack

Does Monk know?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024