Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Fans Forum 23:58 - Aug 22 with 2080 viewsAndyCole

Let's hope all the rumours are true that the Club is looking to sponsor a Fans Forum where the Club can engage with a proper, and younger fan base.

Where fans and Club officials can connect in a constructive way.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Club Fans Forum on 00:28 - Aug 23 with 2045 viewsBillyChong

Didn’t the yanks already try this?
Club Fans Forum on 13:48 - Aug 23 with 1883 viewsReslovenSwan1

Club Fans Forum on 00:28 - Aug 23 by BillyChong

Didn’t the yanks already try this?

You are mixng up the 'Yanks' with the 'Saes' . I think the forum you are talking about is the meeting Mr Birch held periodically where he face to face answered the fans concerned. Quite impressive I thought. It was designed to quell the unproven conspiracy theoreys spread by people who ascribe every action as being a 'Yank' action.

Mr Birch explained he was in day to day control of playing and financial matters. I think the Covid crisis has led to a call fro extra cash and a loan of US cash promoted as an investment to be matched by 'Jack' money from Swansea based owners. Sadly Jack is spending his / her money on Saes Toff legal concerns and has no money for the club.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2020 13:50]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Club Fans Forum on 15:02 - Aug 23 with 1839 viewsChief

Club Fans Forum on 13:48 - Aug 23 by ReslovenSwan1

You are mixng up the 'Yanks' with the 'Saes' . I think the forum you are talking about is the meeting Mr Birch held periodically where he face to face answered the fans concerned. Quite impressive I thought. It was designed to quell the unproven conspiracy theoreys spread by people who ascribe every action as being a 'Yank' action.

Mr Birch explained he was in day to day control of playing and financial matters. I think the Covid crisis has led to a call fro extra cash and a loan of US cash promoted as an investment to be matched by 'Jack' money from Swansea based owners. Sadly Jack is spending his / her money on Saes Toff legal concerns and has no money for the club.

Where has this theory come from that the domestic shareholders will be matching the loan? Has this actually been requested by the Americans? Does this mean Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan are also due to weigh in?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Club Fans Forum on 23:09 - Aug 23 with 1672 viewsAndyCole

Yes precisely.

Word is The Club is looking to build on that Experience by sponsoring an existing online Forum, such as SCFC2, but specifically not planetswans for obvious reasons.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Club Fans Forum on 09:35 - Aug 24 with 1576 viewsChief

Club Fans Forum on 23:09 - Aug 23 by AndyCole

Yes precisely.

Word is The Club is looking to build on that Experience by sponsoring an existing online Forum, such as SCFC2, but specifically not planetswans for obvious reasons.

That stinks if true.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Club Fans Forum on 12:39 - Aug 24 with 1506 viewsReslovenSwan1

Club Fans Forum on 09:35 - Aug 24 by Chief

That stinks if true.

SCFC2 is the home of a clique of old boys resistant to new thinking and re hashing old tired narratives and the party line. I wreaks of stagnant decay.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 13:57]

Club Fans Forum on 16:22 - Aug 24 with 1421 viewsNotLoyal

Club Fans Forum on 12:39 - Aug 24 by ReslovenSwan1

SCFC2 is the home of a clique of old boys resistant to new thinking and re hashing old tired narratives and the party line. I wreaks of stagnant decay.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 13:57]

By doing it tho they will push the trust further away.
Divide and conquer.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Club Fans Forum on 17:42 - Aug 24 with 1378 viewsjasper_T

The trust isn't supposed to have a monopoly on all fan-engagement, it isn't a jab at the trust to reach out to fans without their permission/involvement. Not sure what the point of "sponsoring" a forum would be, though.
Login to get fewer ads

Club Fans Forum on 17:57 - Aug 24 with 1365 viewschad

I will bow to your vast knowledge on conspiracy theories ;)

Daddy, daddy, tell me the one about a loan not being debt again...

Once upon a time...

Now tell me that one about how the little guy should let the cheating, lying, money grabbing shitehawks, crap all over them :)
Club Fans Forum on 21:45 - Aug 24 with 1261 viewsReslovenSwan1

Club Fans Forum on 17:57 - Aug 24 by chad

I will bow to your vast knowledge on conspiracy theories ;)

Daddy, daddy, tell me the one about a loan not being debt again...

Once upon a time...

Now tell me that one about how the little guy should let the cheating, lying, money grabbing shitehawks, crap all over them :)

You have been watching too many Hollywood films. Sorry in the real world there are rarely happy endings for the little guy. The legal world is not kind to minor shareholders and favours job creators, not money hoarders who gladly see their box of cash under the bed get eaten by inflation and mice. The new board member does not want his money back but wants shares in the club. I know that because he said so. Investment by the US people is a concept you cannot stomach as it is against your narrative. The facts are US people want to invest and the Trust appear to want to cut and run with a dubious claim of protecting professional football in Swansea 20 years or so down the line. I remind you that a new club in Swansea might not get automatic affliation to the English system especially 20 years from now.

Little guys do not go to court unless they can get someone else to pay their very high legal fees. That is the very sucessful Trust which has 21% of the superb club built primarily by people being threatened. They saw a x100 multiple return by 2015 but still did not want to sell any of their holding and now cannot predicatably share in the loan / investment required to get the club through Covid. Not very shrewd.

What money they have is getting a miserable return of 0.15% in a current account. They cannot tie it up for slightly better because they might need it. They might need it for years losing around £10,000 every year (the entire membership fee income). No fee this year another £10,000 down the pan.

The supporters of action appear to have no vision for the future simply removing money from people they do not like who happen to be keeping the club going. The people put in the dock will always be able to argue their actions were for the good of the club. The recent statement of a loan / investment is proof of this. Who else in Wales is going to cough up a few million in this climate?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:55]

Club Fans Forum on 22:06 - Aug 24 with 1238 viewsBillyChong

Club Fans Forum on 21:45 - Aug 24 by ReslovenSwan1

You have been watching too many Hollywood films. Sorry in the real world there are rarely happy endings for the little guy. The legal world is not kind to minor shareholders and favours job creators, not money hoarders who gladly see their box of cash under the bed get eaten by inflation and mice. The new board member does not want his money back but wants shares in the club. I know that because he said so. Investment by the US people is a concept you cannot stomach as it is against your narrative. The facts are US people want to invest and the Trust appear to want to cut and run with a dubious claim of protecting professional football in Swansea 20 years or so down the line. I remind you that a new club in Swansea might not get automatic affliation to the English system especially 20 years from now.

Little guys do not go to court unless they can get someone else to pay their very high legal fees. That is the very sucessful Trust which has 21% of the superb club built primarily by people being threatened. They saw a x100 multiple return by 2015 but still did not want to sell any of their holding and now cannot predicatably share in the loan / investment required to get the club through Covid. Not very shrewd.

What money they have is getting a miserable return of 0.15% in a current account. They cannot tie it up for slightly better because they might need it. They might need it for years losing around £10,000 every year (the entire membership fee income). No fee this year another £10,000 down the pan.

The supporters of action appear to have no vision for the future simply removing money from people they do not like who happen to be keeping the club going. The people put in the dock will always be able to argue their actions were for the good of the club. The recent statement of a loan / investment is proof of this. Who else in Wales is going to cough up a few million in this climate?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:55]

What about Jack to a King? Or do propaganda films not count?
Club Fans Forum on 22:08 - Aug 24 with 1237 viewsBillyChong

Club Fans Forum on 23:09 - Aug 23 by AndyCole

Yes precisely.

Yes, the perfect place for their shills to gather and spout off on their behalf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024