Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Maguire - Guilty 17:42 - Aug 25 with 1133 viewsHighjack

Naughty boy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 18:16 - Aug 25 with 1099 viewsHighjack

Sentenced to 21 months suspended.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 18:44 - Aug 25 with 1056 viewsNotLoyal

But he didn’t do anything, honest, it’s all a big mistake 😂
Clown.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:03 - Aug 25 with 1031 viewsraynor94

Because as we all know on here from past experience, how honest and trustworthy the Greek Police can be

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:05 - Aug 25 with 1029 viewsbritferry

reckons he got beaten... well he must be used to it by now playing for Man Utd & England

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:07 - Aug 25 with 1028 viewsswancity

A rushed case where Maguire wasn’t given the opportunity to put together an adequate defence via his legal team

And consequently an appeal where some video evidence can be used

Seems he was out on the piss but let’s wait and see before making ill informed judgements

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:22 - Aug 25 with 1009 viewsNotLoyal

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:03 - Aug 25 by raynor94

Because as we all know on here from past experience, how honest and trustworthy the Greek Police can be

Maybe the Greeks just made it all up.
As an aside, the lads in Greece 89, were not all innocent.
I
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 19:23]

OK I've changed it.

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:24 - Aug 25 with 1004 viewsNotLoyal

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:07 - Aug 25 by swancity

A rushed case where Maguire wasn’t given the opportunity to put together an adequate defence via his legal team

Seems he was out on the piss but let’s wait and see before making ill informed judgements

Guilty is guilty tho mate. A bit of a judgement.

OK I've changed it.

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:40 - Aug 25 with 990 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Should be dropped from the England squad now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 08:53 - Aug 26 with 831 viewsKGriz16

Did the police know who he was?! They never said in the article!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2020 8:55]
Harry Maguire - Guilty on 12:44 - Aug 26 with 769 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yet another example of the Greek justice system. Defence team only given charge sheet on morning of trial. They asked for a postponement to prepare a defence but were denied.
Under any normal justice system does not seem a fair trial. Looks like the verdict was decided before the trial.
Can only hope the appeal or retrial will find the truth.

Not sure any reasonably person would call that a fair trial.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 11:55 - Aug 27 with 624 viewsHighjack

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 19:07 - Aug 25 by swancity

Maguire has been unable to put together an adequate defence for his entire career.

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 14:02 - Aug 27 with 589 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Under greek law yesterday's appeal by his defence team means his criminal record has been erased as he awaits a new hearing which may take up to two years.
He is presumed innocent as he awaits a retrial.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 561 viewsNotLoyal

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 12:44 - Aug 26 by felixstowe_jack

Yet another example of the Greek justice system. Defence team only given charge sheet on morning of trial. They asked for a postponement to prepare a defence but were denied.
Under any normal justice system does not seem a fair trial. Looks like the verdict was decided before the trial.
Can only hope the appeal or retrial will find the truth.

Not sure any reasonably person would call that a fair trial.

It’s similar to the U.K., well, england and wales mate. As I’ve said before I was a rep for a good company in Northern Ireland, basic advice and green forms 😉 Simply if you were arrested for drunkenness fighting etc and were a non uk National you would be remanded then appear in court and the evidence heard at the next available court. The only difference I would say is it would be deferred for trial unless it was a trial for magistrates. where as in Greece they have found him guilty pending appeal. He now has ample time to prepare a defence. And the coppers time to present what they really do need and that’s visual evidence which you would imagine is in abundance. Yes, agreed the Greek system is let’s say odd at times, and open to financial agreements which is really dodgy and unacceptable in any fair minded country. Mind you there’s plenty in this country who think they are oppressed and victims of the state 😂 They really should open their eyes.

OK I've changed it.

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 09:42 - Aug 28 with 476 viewsdobjack2

Harry Maguire - Guilty on 15:47 - Aug 27 by NotLoyal

It’s similar to the U.K., well, england and wales mate. As I’ve said before I was a rep for a good company in Northern Ireland, basic advice and green forms 😉 Simply if you were arrested for drunkenness fighting etc and were a non uk National you would be remanded then appear in court and the evidence heard at the next available court. The only difference I would say is it would be deferred for trial unless it was a trial for magistrates. where as in Greece they have found him guilty pending appeal. He now has ample time to prepare a defence. And the coppers time to present what they really do need and that’s visual evidence which you would imagine is in abundance. Yes, agreed the Greek system is let’s say odd at times, and open to financial agreements which is really dodgy and unacceptable in any fair minded country. Mind you there’s plenty in this country who think they are oppressed and victims of the state 😂 They really should open their eyes.

Sounds like the police have zero tolerance towards anyone they think is a tanked up Brit, whether they are at fault or not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024