Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. 22:12 - Aug 26 with 2586 viewspikeypaul

August not yet over and the scottish pub team are already dumped out of the cup,humilated in their own back yard by some eastern euroean part timers.

what do you expect when you have a donkey like griffiths who could only muster 20 odd games in 4 years in a then struggling championship wolves team,it goes to show how shite their standard is,but we all seen that a few years back when the super swans took the p!ss out of them for 90 mins down the iberty.

OUT of Europe and I am fecking loving it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 22:18 - Aug 26 with 1932 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes Brenda was a lifelong Celtic fan.

Swans played great that night.
Our current squad is nowhere near that quality though, 1 thru 11.

Celtic will be fine with 10 in a row... 😂🇮🇪
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Feck your Tory Brexit 👍 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 22:20 - Aug 26 with 1929 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mighty Ferencvaros are the pride of Budapest and definately not part timers.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 23:13 - Aug 26 with 1894 viewsKilkennyjack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 22:20 - Aug 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Mighty Ferencvaros are the pride of Budapest and definately not part timers.

Correct.

Pikey is a thick twwat.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 23:27 - Aug 26 with 1882 viewsowainglyndwr

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 23:13 - Aug 26 by Kilkennyjack

Correct.

Pikey is a thick twwat.

Celtic will be by far the better team and supported more around the world the the Union Rangers
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 01:48 - Aug 27 with 1844 viewsSlugster664

And what an utter scum bag their manager is.

FTPATIRA 🇬🇧

STID

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 10:36 - Aug 27 with 1723 viewshobo

Spot on Pikey, Scottish football is dire. If Griffiths and Celtic are the best Scotland has to offer then Scottish footie is doomed
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 10:53 - Aug 27 with 1715 viewsKGriz16

I believe if Celtic had more than two/three difficult league games a season they'd be more competitive in Europe for sure. I don't think Lennon is a good manager either. They have some very talented players at Celtic for sure.
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 16:01 - Aug 27 with 1619 viewsNotLoyal

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 22:18 - Aug 26 by Kilkennyjack

Yes Brenda was a lifelong Celtic fan.

Swans played great that night.
Our current squad is nowhere near that quality though, 1 thru 11.

Celtic will be fine with 10 in a row... 😂🇮🇪
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Feck your Tory Brexit 👍 🇪🇺

Odd that, i know a tremendous amount of people living on the mainland who are labour leavers.
As I’ve said before eighties politics where the split is obvious are long gone, right and left doesn’t fit in modern day events any more, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Time moves on.
ToNY Benn is dead btw.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 16:33 - Aug 27 with 1595 viewsshingle

Neil Lennon is a really crap manager as proven with the performances of the clubs he has managed, it just goes to show just how bad that Scottish league is and proves that any manager would have domestic success with Celtic there, they would have a really tough time of it in the championship, no doubt about that.
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 17:52 - Aug 27 with 1554 viewsNortbankboy

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 16:33 - Aug 27 by shingle

Neil Lennon is a really crap manager as proven with the performances of the clubs he has managed, it just goes to show just how bad that Scottish league is and proves that any manager would have domestic success with Celtic there, they would have a really tough time of it in the championship, no doubt about that.

If the best Celtic are a pub team,it's dont say much for
The rest of the league
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 20:57 - Aug 27 with 1491 viewsKilkennyjack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 16:01 - Aug 27 by NotLoyal

Odd that, i know a tremendous amount of people living on the mainland who are labour leavers.
As I’ve said before eighties politics where the split is obvious are long gone, right and left doesn’t fit in modern day events any more, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Time moves on.
ToNY Benn is dead btw.

What mainland ?

The Conservative and Unionist party are the English Nationalist Party, of course.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2020 21:01]

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 02:47 - Aug 28 with 1413 viewsNotLoyal

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 20:57 - Aug 27 by Kilkennyjack

What mainland ?

The Conservative and Unionist party are the English Nationalist Party, of course.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2020 21:01]

I live in Ireland, you are the mainland. Are you really Irish ?
Tony Benn is still dead, not sure why you would mention the unionists and England when referencing Celtic mind.
Odd.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 2:56]

OK I've changed it.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 07:29 - Aug 28 with 1383 viewsKilkennyjack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 02:47 - Aug 28 by NotLoyal

I live in Ireland, you are the mainland. Are you really Irish ?
Tony Benn is still dead, not sure why you would mention the unionists and England when referencing Celtic mind.
Odd.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 2:56]

I dont give a flying feck about Tony Benn, or any other Labour politician.

4 nations for me, so i would never use the phrase mainland.
Likewise never use the terms GB, or northern Ireland.
Made up names.

I can confirm Margaret Thatcher is still dead.
The Liverpool fans have a song about that.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 14:33 - Aug 28 with 1311 viewsNotLoyal

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 07:29 - Aug 28 by Kilkennyjack

I dont give a flying feck about Tony Benn, or any other Labour politician.

4 nations for me, so i would never use the phrase mainland.
Likewise never use the terms GB, or northern Ireland.
Made up names.

I can confirm Margaret Thatcher is still dead.
The Liverpool fans have a song about that.

Well, your posts do reflect a person living in the depleted and dark days of Catholicism and Celtic Football Club.
As I said it’s 2020, I live in Ireland with an Irish passport, I accept both sides and experience it every day. Old viewpoints of nationalism in the country of my families birth from people who don’t know anything about this country and use football to promote their hatred of the four countries - as you put - it are treated with the disgust they deserve here.

People who don’t even live here on holidays or visits ( yanks especially) with political viewpoints which promote hatred are often seen lying down on the floor all over the south and north. We and that’s the majority here don’t need your divided hatred of Britain dribbling down upon us.

Northern Ireland is a country, but I choose to call this country Ireland, you may have noticed.
The constant fight here is against people using their uneducated political views to stir it up in the provinces and city’s.

If anyone had a clue about the young people here and their desire for peace and humanity stopped for one minute to think about the impact of their hate when they don’t even live here they would realise my point. We don’t need people promoting hatred in Ireland, especially people who don’t live here and have no input here. The young generation are doing fine, they don’t need seventies politics and hate, Ive learned this later in life than I should have, and so should you.

Paisley is dead as well.

OK I've changed it.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 19:54 - Aug 28 with 1262 viewspencoedjack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 14:33 - Aug 28 by NotLoyal

Well, your posts do reflect a person living in the depleted and dark days of Catholicism and Celtic Football Club.
As I said it’s 2020, I live in Ireland with an Irish passport, I accept both sides and experience it every day. Old viewpoints of nationalism in the country of my families birth from people who don’t know anything about this country and use football to promote their hatred of the four countries - as you put - it are treated with the disgust they deserve here.

People who don’t even live here on holidays or visits ( yanks especially) with political viewpoints which promote hatred are often seen lying down on the floor all over the south and north. We and that’s the majority here don’t need your divided hatred of Britain dribbling down upon us.

Northern Ireland is a country, but I choose to call this country Ireland, you may have noticed.
The constant fight here is against people using their uneducated political views to stir it up in the provinces and city’s.

If anyone had a clue about the young people here and their desire for peace and humanity stopped for one minute to think about the impact of their hate when they don’t even live here they would realise my point. We don’t need people promoting hatred in Ireland, especially people who don’t live here and have no input here. The young generation are doing fine, they don’t need seventies politics and hate, Ive learned this later in life than I should have, and so should you.

Paisley is dead as well.

Top post obviously from someone who understands the current situation

Be surprised if that gets a reply from the Welsh nationalist idiot
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 19:55]
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 20:31 - Aug 28 with 1249 viewsKilkennyjack

Paisley is dead as well.

The GFA has brought peace to the north of Ireland.
For that everybody on these islands should be eternally grateful.

20 years of peace to be celebrated.
A truly international achievement.

However Brexit has threatened that hard earned peace.
Johnsons comments about technology border solutions were all bollox.
Cant even copy Germanys track and trace ffs.

I believe in a United Ireland, a free Scotland and a free Wales.
Independence is normal.
All through peaceful means, of course, but inevitable now as Brexit is the last throes of the dead hand of Empire.
Farage, Johnson, Mogg, IDS, Cummings - a bunch of right wing idiots.
No respect for our devolved Parliaments.

Northern Ireland is still not a country though.
You cant just make up nations.
Its the north of Ireland.

HH.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 20:32 - Aug 28 with 1248 viewsKilkennyjack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 19:54 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

You are the fecking dullest of the dull.

I am amazed you can use the internet.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 22:18 - Aug 28 with 1216 viewspencoedjack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 20:32 - Aug 28 by Kilkennyjack

You are the fecking dullest of the dull.

I am amazed you can use the internet.

The same well thought up replies I see.

Still pretending you have a job or admitted you are a scrounger yet?
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 23:05 - Aug 28 with 1189 viewsKilkennyjack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 22:18 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

The same well thought up replies I see.

Still pretending you have a job or admitted you are a scrounger yet?

Whats your view on the Swans fella ?

You might know something about that ? 🤷‍♂️

Where would you play Celina and Andre ?
Go on, fill your boots.

👛

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 23:14 - Aug 28 with 1189 viewsowainglyndwr

Paisley is dead as well.

I agree there should be Peace.
But N Ireland is a made up British country, even put on the Union Flag and was recognised before Wales a true country of the old lands .
Ireland see Ireland has they're country.
Northern Ireland see it has Britain
Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 01:15 - Aug 29 with 1168 viewsNotLoyal

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 19:54 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

I’ve lived amongst it for nigh on twenty years mate, so much has changed it makes both sides of the ever decreasing divide here boil with anger when stupid folk who dont even live here start their political bias using Catholicism or Presbyterian religious views.

The country doesn’t need it, the young people here are now used to peace, there are elements who want it how it used to be, but my catholic and Protestant friends of all ages wouldn’t tolerate it.

Harmony and peace are the key words, as I said it took me far too long to get it, but I do now and those that fuel the fire of hate from afar are no better than those who press the trigger when incited to do so.

Cheers btw 👍

OK I've changed it.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 01:20 - Aug 29 with 1164 viewsNotLoyal

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 23:14 - Aug 28 by owainglyndwr

I agree there should be Peace.
But N Ireland is a made up British country, even put on the Union Flag and was recognised before Wales a true country of the old lands .
Ireland see Ireland has they're country.
Northern Ireland see it has Britain

Its called Ireland, and it has a north and south, As I said it’s 2020. The young bright people here don’t need hundred plus year old history lessons, they are busy making today the history of tomorrow for the right reasons, irrespective of politics or religion.

3,000 people dead in 23 years tends to put people off listening after a bit.

OK I've changed it.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 01:30 - Aug 29 with 1158 viewsDJack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 01:20 - Aug 29 by NotLoyal

Its called Ireland, and it has a north and south, As I said it’s 2020. The young bright people here don’t need hundred plus year old history lessons, they are busy making today the history of tomorrow for the right reasons, irrespective of politics or religion.

3,000 people dead in 23 years tends to put people off listening after a bit.

A very good post.

The only problems are those old fckrs stuck in the past and the idiot youngsters who lap up old tales when pissed.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 01:33 - Aug 29 with 1155 viewsNotLoyal

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 01:30 - Aug 29 by DJack

A very good post.

The only problems are those old fckrs stuck in the past and the idiot youngsters who lap up old tales when pissed.

That’s very true.
A sober mind does breed tolerance.

OK I've changed it.

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 10:51 - Aug 29 with 1103 viewsKilkennyjack

Scottish pub team humiliate themselves again. on 01:15 - Aug 29 by NotLoyal

I’ve lived amongst it for nigh on twenty years mate, so much has changed it makes both sides of the ever decreasing divide here boil with anger when stupid folk who dont even live here start their political bias using Catholicism or Presbyterian religious views.

The country doesn’t need it, the young people here are now used to peace, there are elements who want it how it used to be, but my catholic and Protestant friends of all ages wouldn’t tolerate it.

Harmony and peace are the key words, as I said it took me far too long to get it, but I do now and those that fuel the fire of hate from afar are no better than those who press the trigger when incited to do so.

Cheers btw 👍

Thanking Pencoed for his endorsement on any topic is a bit like thanking Prince Andrew For his openness and transparency in public office.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024