Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnsons England .... 10:44 - Aug 31 with 3616 viewsKilkennyjack

IndyWales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Johnsons England .... on 10:54 - Aug 31 with 1931 viewsNeath_Jack

Can't fault a good flag thread!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Johnsons England .... on 11:02 - Aug 31 with 1919 viewsBest_loser

The sig rune

Oswald went from labour to tory to fascist

He was a bit of aladdinsane
Johnsons England .... on 11:07 - Aug 31 with 1911 viewsCatullus

It means very little. There are still Nazi supporters in Germany, KKK groups in the USA, there will always be idiots and bigots.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/30/welsh-nationalism-and-the-wider-

FWA still around in Chirk eh? Intolerant and divisive language directed at non Welsh people who have lived here for decades and indeed Weslh people who don't speak Welsh.

Kilkenny's Wales is no friendlier than Johnsons England.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Johnsons England .... on 11:59 - Aug 31 with 1888 viewsHighjack

That photo has been cropped to hide all the Canadian flags in the background. It’s actually Trudeau’s Canada, not Johnson’s England...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Johnsons England .... on 12:03 - Aug 31 with 1880 viewsHighjack

Here’s the unedited photo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Johnsons England .... on 12:26 - Aug 31 with 1855 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Johnsons England .... on 12:03 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Oh dear Kilks getting caught out again posting bullshit.
Johnsons England .... on 12:28 - Aug 31 with 1853 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnsons England .... on 11:07 - Aug 31 by Catullus

It means very little. There are still Nazi supporters in Germany, KKK groups in the USA, there will always be idiots and bigots.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/30/welsh-nationalism-and-the-wider-

FWA still around in Chirk eh? Intolerant and divisive language directed at non Welsh people who have lived here for decades and indeed Weslh people who don't speak Welsh.

Kilkenny's Wales is no friendlier than Johnsons England.

I am guessing you are aware of the difference between PM Johnson and a bloke on PlanetSwans....?

Hang on .... you might have a point ?

On balance .... Johnson is lazy posh little Englander with power, and PlanetSwans is just people having their say on the world and the Swans. Even you might see the difference.

I think PlanetSwans would have handled covid better mind.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 12:29]

Johnsons England .... on 12:29 - Aug 31 with 1849 viewsProfessor

Johnsons England .... on 12:26 - Aug 31 by A_Fans_Dad

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_HouseDry
Login to get fewer ads

Johnsons England .... on 12:42 - Aug 31 with 1831 viewslondonlisa2001

It’s Canada House in Trafalgar Square.

In London.
Johnsons England .... on 12:43 - Aug 31 with 1830 viewslondonlisa2001

Johnsons England .... on 11:59 - Aug 31 by Highjack

That photo has been cropped to hide all the Canadian flags in the background. It’s actually Trudeau’s Canada, not Johnson’s England...

No it’s not.
Johnsons England .... on 12:52 - Aug 31 with 1807 viewsGwyn737

The irony-ometer has just exploded off the scale!
Johnsons England .... on 13:38 - Aug 31 with 1759 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Johnsons England .... on 12:42 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

In London.

Then I apologise.

See how easy that is.
Johnsons England .... on 13:53 - Aug 31 with 1740 viewsNotLoyal

Johnsons England .... on 12:03 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Ah but that’s just not interesting.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Johnsons England .... on 13:55 - Aug 31 with 1738 viewsNotLoyal

Johnsons England .... on 12:28 - Aug 31 by Kilkennyjack

I am guessing you are aware of the difference between PM Johnson and a bloke on PlanetSwans....?

Hang on .... you might have a point ?

On balance .... Johnson is lazy posh little Englander with power, and PlanetSwans is just people having their say on the world and the Swans. Even you might see the difference.

I think PlanetSwans would have handled covid better mind.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 12:29]

Someone, in fact two people stated you were Monty, I didn’t believe them.

OK I've changed it.

Johnsons England .... on 13:56 - Aug 31 with 1737 viewsTreforys_Jack

Johnsons England .... on 13:38 - Aug 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Then I apologise.

See how easy that is.

Now you've done it, that will have a few scratching their heads, he,s apologised , what do we do now !!!!
Johnsons England .... on 13:58 - Aug 31 with 1734 viewsNotLoyal

Johnsons England .... on 13:56 - Aug 31 by Treforys_Jack

Now you've done it, that will have a few scratching their heads, he,s apologised , what do we do now !!!!

Make up something else and indicate the mistake was made by the persons political leaning therefore justifying themselves as a victim ?

OK I've changed it.

Johnsons England .... on 14:06 - Aug 31 with 1721 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Typical of killy to post his divisive poison.
Has he not learnt anything from his unionist and IRA friends in NI.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Johnsons England .... on 14:51 - Aug 31 with 1696 viewsDJack

Johnsons England .... on 13:38 - Aug 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Then I apologise.

See how easy that is.

Your apology is a good thing and this thread shows how easy it is to divide people on the internet with just a photo. Claim, counterclaim and eventually the facts are presented in full. Unfortunately in the vast majority of cases the reveletion of the true facts are so far behind that the lie has taken hold or those who fell for the lie aren't bothered anymore. Division is being sown every day by some unscrupelous people.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Johnsons England .... on 14:51 - Aug 31 with 1696 viewsLohengrin

Johnsons England .... on 11:02 - Aug 31 by Best_loser

The sig rune

Oswald went from labour to tory to fascist

He was a bit of aladdinsane

It’s not the Sig Rune, it has no Nordic connotations at all, the symbol is the ‘flash and circle,’ and was meant to symbolise action within unity. It’s a striking looking design and there have been any number of variations derived from it and put to any number of uses. It made me laugh this week seeing it on the side of a bus trying to make its way through the rioters in Portland, Oregon!

The chap that designed it, Eric Hamilton Piercey, has a fascinating back-story. May 1940 saw him and a fellow Blackshirt, Colin Dick, crew the very first small boat to arrive off the beaches at Dunkirk having sailed overnight from Poole in Dorset. His story features in Montefiore’s ‘Dunkirk: Fight to the last man,’ which I would highly recommend to anybody interested in the Second World War.

“We hadn't reached Dunkirk before we were machine-gunned from swooping aircraft, but fortunately only had the top of our mast shot away. Some of us had never been under fire before.

We remained at Dunkirk for a shade under nine hours, taking men from the beach to destroyers and cargo boat laying off in deeper water, saving in all over 450 men.

We saw our kinsmen literally blown to pieces after we had, as we thought, deposited them in safety on the larger ships. We ourselves were deliberately bombed by a plane that had missed a destroyer and our boat was actually blown out of the water.

A number of holes appeared on her starboard side, but fortunately none of us were hit.

The boat commenced to leak and after another hour's work, we were instructed by the lieutenant in charge of the remaining boat (the others were destroyed) to follow him back to Ramsgate.

This we did across the minefields, through a good deal of fog and finally arrived with only four gallons of petrol left and making water fast.”

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Johnsons England .... on 15:52 - Aug 31 with 1647 viewsKilkennyjack

Don’t be an idiot all your life ffs ...

Have a day off mun ..

Johnsons England .... on 15:56 - Aug 31 with 1643 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnsons England .... on 14:06 - Aug 31 by felixstowe_jack

Typical of killy to post his divisive poison.
Has he not learnt anything from his unionist and IRA friends in NI.

I await your apology .... 😎💚🍀

Johnsons England .... on 15:58 - Aug 31 with 1639 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnsons England .... on 12:42 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

In London.

Thank you Lisa.

Johnsons England .... on 16:06 - Aug 31 with 1632 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnsons England .... on 14:51 - Aug 31 by Lohengrin

It’s not the Sig Rune, it has no Nordic connotations at all, the symbol is the ‘flash and circle,’ and was meant to symbolise action within unity. It’s a striking looking design and there have been any number of variations derived from it and put to any number of uses. It made me laugh this week seeing it on the side of a bus trying to make its way through the rioters in Portland, Oregon!

The chap that designed it, Eric Hamilton Piercey, has a fascinating back-story. May 1940 saw him and a fellow Blackshirt, Colin Dick, crew the very first small boat to arrive off the beaches at Dunkirk having sailed overnight from Poole in Dorset. His story features in Montefiore’s ‘Dunkirk: Fight to the last man,’ which I would highly recommend to anybody interested in the Second World War.

“We hadn't reached Dunkirk before we were machine-gunned from swooping aircraft, but fortunately only had the top of our mast shot away. Some of us had never been under fire before.

We remained at Dunkirk for a shade under nine hours, taking men from the beach to destroyers and cargo boat laying off in deeper water, saving in all over 450 men.

We saw our kinsmen literally blown to pieces after we had, as we thought, deposited them in safety on the larger ships. We ourselves were deliberately bombed by a plane that had missed a destroyer and our boat was actually blown out of the water.

A number of holes appeared on her starboard side, but fortunately none of us were hit.

The boat commenced to leak and after another hour's work, we were instructed by the lieutenant in charge of the remaining boat (the others were destroyed) to follow him back to Ramsgate.

This we did across the minefields, through a good deal of fog and finally arrived with only four gallons of petrol left and making water fast.”

Johnsons England .... on 16:09 - Aug 31 with 1627 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnsons England .... on 13:55 - Aug 31 by NotLoyal

Someone, in fact two people stated you were Monty, I didn’t believe them.

I can confirm i am Monty.

Is this fake news though ... 🤷‍♂️.

Johnsons England .... on 16:39 - Aug 31 with 1605 viewsNeath_Jack

Johnsons England .... on 16:06 - Aug 31 by Kilkennyjack

It looks more like something out of Flash Gordon

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024