Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A serious question re Joe Biden. 14:08 - Sep 1 with 3254 viewsLohengrin

Watching Biden’s stumbling performances it has struck me quite forcibly that I am perhaps bearing witness to a man undergoing early-onset Alzheimer's Disease. Please don’t think this is me poking fun or making a joke, I’ve seen first-hand with elderly relatives and neighbours just what a horribly debilitating condition it is.

Now if I can see it I’m guessing some you have too? Surely to God it can’t have escaped the notice of those around him or the American media?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:34 - Sep 1 with 2303 viewsDr_Parnassus

This is the latest....

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:43 - Sep 1 with 2278 viewsKerouac

I agree Loh, and I think it's a pretty obvious observation...which then leads to the question;
'So why pick him as their candidate then?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:52 - Sep 1 with 2279 viewsDr_Parnassus

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:43 - Sep 1 by Kerouac

I agree Loh, and I think it's a pretty obvious observation...which then leads to the question;

Well Hillary didn’t win because she had a lot of people absolutely despise her on all sides.

Biden, as odd as he is with kids and as in decline as his mental state is, he is pretty inoffensive in the main. He was the safe candidate in their eyes.

Hence why Kamala is his VP who is a bit more of a radical leftie. Biden is just the puppet they wheel out as little as possible to keep up appearances.

I have serious doubts whether he will debate Trump, or be allowed to debate Trump that is. It would be extremely one sided.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2020 15:04]

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:52 - Sep 1 with 2278 viewsLohengrin

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:34 - Sep 1 by Dr_Parnassus

This is the latest....

I hadn’t seen that one before but it’s exactly what I’m getting at.

Not good, is it?

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:00 - Sep 1 with 2265 viewsDr_Parnassus

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:52 - Sep 1 by Lohengrin

I hadn’t seen that one before but it’s exactly what I’m getting at.

Not good, is it?

It’s not. Not at all.

He is being used unfortunately for him. His job is essentially to steer Kamala into office. I don’t think he is well or cognitive enough to know what is going on.

I have seen a lot of his speeches where he can’t remember what American State he is in. That’s one of the main signs for me. Really sad to see.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:08 - Sep 1 with 2254 viewsLohengrin

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:43 - Sep 1 by Kerouac

Harris’ stalking horse. The Democrats’ backers think she can ride Joe all the way to the Oval Office then retire him.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:24 - Sep 1 with 2224 viewsKerouac

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:08 - Sep 1 by Lohengrin

Harris’ stalking horse. The Democrats’ backers think she can ride Joe all the way to the Oval Office then retire him.

If that is the case, and it seems to be the only plausible explanation, that would indicate that the Democrats realise that the American public do not want and would not vote for the shite Harris and her supporters are selling.
Taking the public for fools.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2020 17:06]

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:39 - Sep 1 with 2214 viewsNotLoyal

It’s very clear to most sane people that 47 year career politician Biden who has never held office despite attempts, is a puppet for the democrats to control if he should win.
Although it’s also clear the plan is backfiring on the democrats.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:47 - Sep 1 with 2206 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone is better than the orange son of a klansman that is causing division across his country.

Trump must go.

Beware of the Risen People

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:51 - Sep 1 with 2195 viewsNotLoyal

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:47 - Sep 1 by Kilkennyjack

Anyone is better than the orange son of a klansman that is causing division across his country.

Trump must go.

I’m no lover of Trump as a person, was his father a klansman ? I assume then his father was a Democrat because they supported the kkk for years when it was a huge movement in the USA.
American politics is bonkers Killy, you know that, all over the place and tbh I find most Americans involved in this from the ridiculous trump caravan of late and these masked morons on the streets proof.

OK I've changed it.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 16:01 - Sep 1 with 2189 viewsDr_Parnassus

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:51 - Sep 1 by NotLoyal

I’m no lover of Trump as a person, was his father a klansman ? I assume then his father was a Democrat because they supported the kkk for years when it was a huge movement in the USA.
American politics is bonkers Killy, you know that, all over the place and tbh I find most Americans involved in this from the ridiculous trump caravan of late and these masked morons on the streets proof.

It’s a silly rumour started by democrats.

His Dad was arrested in the 1920’s in the same city as a KKK rally. That’s the extent of the proof.

It’s quite an embarrassing stretch.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 16:27 - Sep 1 with 2173 viewsLohengrin

Trump must go.

That’s a myth, Killy. The Trumps are Roman Catholic.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 17:04 - Sep 1 with 2152 viewsThursday

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 15:08 - Sep 1 by Lohengrin

I don't think it's a stalking horse, because that train of thought is fairly accepted.
A serious question re Joe Biden. on 17:29 - Sep 1 with 2126 viewsLohengrin

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 17:04 - Sep 1 by Thursday

I don't think it's a stalking horse, because that train of thought is fairly accepted.

You’re probably right.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 17:40 - Sep 1 with 2106 viewsBest_loser

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 18:00 - Sep 1 with 2073 viewspikeypaul

Slow Joe is just a puppet whose health is going down hill fast.

His mental capacity is not up to a debate and the Republicans will
use it all the way to November 3rd, funny that given how the left try to convey Trump , yet it’s their man who they are hiding away not wanting the public to see his lack of mental capacity.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 18:09 - Sep 1 with 2068 viewsThursday

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 18:00 - Sep 1 by pikeypaul

Slow Joe is just a puppet whose health is going down hill fast.

His mental capacity is not up to a debate and the Republicans will
use it all the way to November 3rd, funny that given how the left try to convey Trump , yet it’s their man who they are hiding away not wanting the public to see his lack of mental capacity.

OUT

AFLI

Switch 'Slow Joe' with 'Cheeto Mussoloni,' 'Republicans' with 'Democrats,' 'left' with 'right' and 'Trump' with 'Biden.' Mr. Paul, you're just four teeny steps from center. I always knew you had it in you.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2020 18:11]
A serious question re Joe Biden. on 23:23 - Sep 4 with 1869 viewsDr_Parnassus

Biden is the second coming of Ron Burgundy.

He is giving a speech, clearly reading from a teleprompter and says “end quote” for the second time now

I know things like this are funny but this is a candidate to be the most powerful man in the world. Scary.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 11:05 - Sep 5 with 1798 viewsCatullus

Trump must go.

The reality could easily be very different though, with Biden to beat Trumpcould very easily win again. We saw it over here with Corbyn, just because many people hate Trump will they vote for a man who seems to be losing his faculties (of course over here Corbyn was just viewed as a worse choice than Bojo which is damning enough) and if Biden is just being used to get Harris into the Oval office and people spot this, surely they will decide who they prefer. The black population may prefer Harris but that won't be enough to swing the vote. Biden is the lead face and no matter your opinion of Trump, he doesn't look like a man a few steps away from being incapable of tying his own shoelaces.
I had an aunty come to live with us when I was 16, she had early stage dementia and she sounded just like Biden. If people understand how dementia works ( I had training when I volunteered for a charity) they will know that very soon Biden, if he has indeed got this foul ilness, will have trouble remembering yesterday but could have full recall of 40 years ago. It's a nasty thing, you lose your most recent memories first. Could America vote for a man who tomorrow might forget today?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:56 - Sep 6 with 1717 viewsHighjack

There’s no way they are going to let this guy anywhere near live debates. It’s genuinely upsetting to watch this man who is obviously struggling being humiliated every time he is wheeled out.

If they picked even a semi competent candidate they would have won easily.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 18:17 - Sep 6 with 1671 viewsNotLoyal

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:56 - Sep 6 by Highjack

There’s no way they are going to let this guy anywhere near live debates. It’s genuinely upsetting to watch this man who is obviously struggling being humiliated every time he is wheeled out.

It has to be the republicans have instigated a complete infiltration of the democrat party, there is no other solution !

OK I've changed it.

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 18:34 - Sep 6 with 1657 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 18:17 - Sep 6 by NotLoyal

It has to be the republicans have instigated a complete infiltration of the democrat party, there is no other solution !

No, there really is a psychiatric disorder of Trump Derangement Syndoem.
They hate him so much that they have lost the plot all together, what has worked in the past against other election candidates they can't get to work against him and it is literally driving them nuts.
Of course the fact that he is single handedly destroying their criminal activities, their dilution of the US people by immigration, their globalist plans and their fortunes made by war based military sales etc which the RINOs supported hasn't helped their mental state either.
A serious question re Joe Biden. on 21:30 - Sep 6 with 1619 viewsCatullus

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 18:34 - Sep 6 by A_Fans_Dad

No, there really is a psychiatric disorder of Trump Derangement Syndoem.
They hate him so much that they have lost the plot all together, what has worked in the past against other election candidates they can't get to work against him and it is literally driving them nuts.
Of course the fact that he is single handedly destroying their criminal activities, their dilution of the US people by immigration, their globalist plans and their fortunes made by war based military sales etc which the RINOs supported hasn't helped their mental state either.

Dilution of the US people by immigration? Seriously? That's as bad as anything I've read. Apart from the indigenous American Indians every singl person there is an immigrant or the son/daughter, grandson/granddaughter (etc etc) of an immigrant!

The Mexicans have more right to be there than the white people!

When it comes to Trump. he has changed his political allegiance, what, 5 times isn't it? At least he's not illogically stuck in one ideology. He'll believe anything if it's good for him!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 23:43 - Sep 6 with 1582 viewsKerouac

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 14:56 - Sep 6 by Highjack

You are correct.
What do you think the pathetic lie/excuse will be?

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 00:47 - Sep 7 with 1560 viewsdizietsma

A serious question re Joe Biden. on 16:27 - Sep 1 by Lohengrin

That’s a myth, Killy. The Trumps are Roman Catholic.

No Lohengrin, the Trumps are Lutherans. I think that is a kind of German protestant, either that or of a fan of overacted detective shows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024