Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr John Campbell YouTube videos on Covid 15:13 - Sep 2 with 1303 viewspikeypaul

The best and clear cut information on where we stand on COVID anywhere.

How he has not got a regular slot on national TV is anyone’s guess, although US stations do
use him for informative slots.

His vlog today on the progress of a vaccine is superb viewing and very encouraging .

No wonder no one watches the BBC anymore when we have content like this on YouTube.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dr John Campbell YouTube videos on Covid on 16:22 - Sep 2 with 1270 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You haven't watched his latest one on HCQ then, I posted it on the Kamala Harris v Trump post last week.
Dr John Campbell YouTube videos on Covid on 16:35 - Sep 2 with 1256 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Add hydrocortisone to the list of medicines that save lives of patients with COVID-19.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8689999/NHS-start-using-steroid-hydroco

There are now many of them.
Dr John Campbell YouTube videos on Covid on 22:39 - Sep 2 with 1175 viewspikeypaul

Dr John Campbell YouTube videos on Covid on 16:22 - Sep 2 by A_Fans_Dad

You haven't watched his latest one on HCQ then, I posted it on the Kamala Harris v Trump post last week.

No I have not.

But his clear no BS explanations of what is going on, with no personal motive or benefit is a breath of fresh air.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024