Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a good week for the Bolshies... 20:43 - Sep 2 with 763 viewsLohengrin

When even Swampy blanks you it’s time to take a good look at yourselves...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 21:18 - Sep 2 with 726 viewsBarrySwan

Thats strange.

This rather charming gentleman claiming to be a co founder of the movement seems to hold a different opinion.

https://order-order.com/2020/09/02/exclusive-extinction-rebellion-founder-says-g

Lovely people the lefties.
Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 21:27 - Sep 2 with 716 viewsLohengrin

Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 21:18 - Sep 2 by BarrySwan

Thats strange.

This rather charming gentleman claiming to be a co founder of the movement seems to hold a different opinion.

https://order-order.com/2020/09/02/exclusive-extinction-rebellion-founder-says-g

Hallam’s a Carmarthenshire boy, isn’t he?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 12:41 - Sep 3 with 614 viewsCatullus

Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 21:18 - Sep 2 by BarrySwan

Thats strange.

Whichever way you look at it, governments and corporate greed are ruining the planet. Mind you, I'm not saying start shooting them all!

It's our kids who'll be paying the price of all this rampant stupidity though. My son is nearly 12 and what will the planet look like when he's my age now (53) and I'll tell you this much, I'm not sure it's a world I'd want to live in just judging by todays mess.

I'm pretty certain I won't be here to see it and I can only hope the world comes to its senses before we destroy the only home we have.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 13:03 - Sep 3 with 604 viewsFireboy2

Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 12:41 - Sep 3 by Catullus

Whichever way you look at it, governments and corporate greed are ruining the planet. Mind you, I'm not saying start shooting them all!

It's our kids who'll be paying the price of all this rampant stupidity though. My son is nearly 12 and what will the planet look like when he's my age now (53) and I'll tell you this much, I'm not sure it's a world I'd want to live in just judging by todays mess.

I'm pretty certain I won't be here to see it and I can only hope the world comes to its senses before we destroy the only home we have.

Another great post by the cat👍
Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 16:42 - Sep 3 with 562 viewsBest_loser

Not a good week for the Bolshies... on 12:41 - Sep 3 by Catullus

Relax, they will have fusion energy and flying teslas by then

And greta thunberg will be president of Europe
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024