Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. 19:00 - Sep 4 with 13733 viewsFieryJack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53979819?intlink_from_url= https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/us_and_canada&link_location=live-reporting-stor

How low can this bloke get?

Coward, who sneaked around the draft 5 times to avoid being sent to Vietnam (like thousands of other middle class young men, I know), and then refers to dead American soldiers (allegedly, I know) as losers and suckers.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 19:04 - Sep 4 with 3784 viewsbritferry

and he didnt want to get his hair wet.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 20:10 - Sep 4 with 3754 viewsFieryJack

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 19:04 - Sep 4 by britferry

and he didnt want to get his hair wet.

Getting his hair wet would clearly make his laughable comb-over look even more disgusting.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 20:19 - Sep 4 with 3750 viewsKilkennyjack

Cadet Bone Spurs .... 👛

Coward.

Beware of the Risen People

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 20:41 - Sep 4 with 3729 viewsA_Fans_Dad

And you believe it.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 20:44 - Sep 4 with 3725 viewsFireboy2

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 20:41 - Sep 4 by A_Fans_Dad

And you believe it.

That post doesnt surprise me coming from you.

I dont know about his comments on the war dead but it's a common fact that the devisive prick dodged the draft several times.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 20:55 - Sep 4 with 3713 viewsFieryJack

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 20:41 - Sep 4 by A_Fans_Dad

And you believe it.

Of course, I don't know if it's true or not.

But if I was forced to choose, well, I wouldn't put it past the nauseating gimp.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:01 - Sep 4 with 3705 viewsCatullus

I wouldn't put it past him. Where's Dr Parnassus? Here you go Dr P,another reason Trump isn't fit for office.

Assuming it's true, I hope the USA armed forces remember this if they are called upon to protect him. Come to that, if he tries sending them into harms way too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:12 - Sep 4 with 3698 viewsmajorraglan

If this story gets some traction and sticks, then it could do Trump a lot of damage. In general, the Americans hold their military in high esteem and veterans and serving officers are offered discounts at restaurants, attractions, hotel etc, far more than our squaddies get.

I have no idea about the Atlantic magazine, but it’s being claimed the comments are corroborated by a number of sources. This story could build.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:26 - Sep 4 with 3679 viewsCatullus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:12 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

If this story gets some traction and sticks, then it could do Trump a lot of damage. In general, the Americans hold their military in high esteem and veterans and serving officers are offered discounts at restaurants, attractions, hotel etc, far more than our squaddies get.

I have no idea about the Atlantic magazine, but it’s being claimed the comments are corroborated by a number of sources. This story could build.

The last time I was in the USA, 14 years ago now, we were at Universal Studios and there was a big sign at the entrance telling all serving personnel to go to a certain entrance where they would get free passes for them and their families, on production of ID of course.

Fast forward a few years and over here we had squaddies being refused service in some places.
We still have personnel from the Commonwealth having to fight to get citizenship. It's been a disgrace

If Trump really did say this it could finish him. This could be the trigger for a Biden surge.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:32 - Sep 4 with 3678 viewsFieryJack

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:01 - Sep 4 by Catullus

I wouldn't put it past him. Where's Dr Parnassus? Here you go Dr P,another reason Trump isn't fit for office.

Assuming it's true, I hope the USA armed forces remember this if they are called upon to protect him. Come to that, if he tries sending them into harms way too.

I answered one of Parnassus's posts around 4.30pm.

Since then, silence.

I doubt he's been floored by me calling him a "boring Gradgrind", though it's possible.

He keeps odd hours though. He may well burst in, all guns blazing, at 3am tomorrow, when most sane people are in the land of nod, and there's only empty air to argue with.

On the other hand, he may be in a psychiatric unit, where he only has intermittent access to a computer.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:34 - Sep 4 with 3673 viewsFieryJack

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:12 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

Fingers crossed that you're right.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:46 - Sep 4 with 3666 viewsFlashberryjack

There's a presidential election looming, so there'll be a hell of a lot of shyte slinging going on from both sides.
Now, I don't know if Trump said what they claim he said, but the shyte slingers know that people will swallow whatever shyte they want to believe to be true, you don't have to go further than this site to see that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:52 - Sep 4 with 3655 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:01 - Sep 4 by Catullus

Why would you assume it’s true?

It’s nonsense that has been debunked by everyone present. It has come from a single source media who said its “an un-named source”, one of the most blatant smear stories I’ve seen.

But the Democrats are in panic mode and jump on anything.

Again, pre Covid the United States was in the best shape it possible ever has been. That is why he is “fit for office”. That doesn’t change because someone said something with zero evidence, that doesn’t change because he walks down a ramp.

Simple really.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 22:00 - Sep 4 with 3643 viewsFlashberryjack

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:52 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Why would you assume it’s true?

It’s nonsense that has been debunked by everyone present. It has come from a single source media who said its “an un-named source”, one of the most blatant smear stories I’ve seen.

But the Democrats are in panic mode and jump on anything.

Again, pre Covid the United States was in the best shape it possible ever has been. That is why he is “fit for office”. That doesn’t change because someone said something with zero evidence, that doesn’t change because he walks down a ramp.

Simple really.

"Why would you assume it’s true?"

Because he wants it to be.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 22:42 - Sep 4 with 3616 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 22:00 - Sep 4 by Flashberryjack

"Why would you assume it’s true?"

Because he wants it to be.

Indeed.

If anyone can show me this happening or give a source of this happening, I will disavow it with absolutely no issue at all.

However, every single person knows there is no source and there is no proof, just desperate democrats again.

There will be more stories between now and November, each one more far fetched and just as non credible as the last. We should do a sweepstake of when the next one will come out.

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 22:55 - Sep 4 with 3601 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 21:32 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

I answered one of Parnassus's posts around 4.30pm.

Since then, silence.

I doubt he's been floored by me calling him a "boring Gradgrind", though it's possible.

He keeps odd hours though. He may well burst in, all guns blazing, at 3am tomorrow, when most sane people are in the land of nod, and there's only empty air to argue with.

On the other hand, he may be in a psychiatric unit, where he only has intermittent access to a computer.

I don’t live in the same time zone as you darling.

If anyone needs a psychiatric ward it’s the person defending murderers and deriding people’s character with absolutely zero evidence what so ever. It’s come from Atlantic Magazine ffs

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 22:57 - Sep 4 with 3602 viewsmajorraglan

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 22:42 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed.

If anyone can show me this happening or give a source of this happening, I will disavow it with absolutely no issue at all.

However, every single person knows there is no source and there is no proof, just desperate democrats again.

There will be more stories between now and November, each one more far fetched and just as non credible as the last. We should do a sweepstake of when the next one will come out.

The Guardian is carrying a report naming 2 persons who confirm the account, the Independent has a report and links to twitter feeds one of whom is a Fox journo seemingly confirming the story.
If any more sources come out it could be very damaging.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/04/trump-soldiers-tammy-duckworth-j
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 23:07 - Sep 4 with 3584 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 22:57 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

The Guardian is carrying a report naming 2 persons who confirm the account, the Independent has a report and links to twitter feeds one of whom is a Fox journo seemingly confirming the story.
If any more sources come out it could be very damaging.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/04/trump-soldiers-tammy-duckworth-j

Both Elizabeth Neumann, a former assistant secretary of counter-terrorism in the Department of Homeland Security, and Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff in that department. Is there any credible sources that don’t have an axe to grind?

“Former and former”. So 8 weeks before an election, two former employees happen to both be compelled to fight for truth and justice for an event in 2018?

Come on now.

This won’t be damaging at all, nobody in their right minds will believe it, it’s horrifically transparent. It stems from Biden losing ground in almost every single poll there is, coming up to the debates where he will likely wipe the floor with Biden... they feel anything at this stage helps them.

Of course as usual with Democrat backed nonsense, it backfires, just like the riots have.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 23:09]

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 23:16 - Sep 4 with 3562 viewsmajorraglan

You may be right about the former and the axe to grind, but there’s mention of 4 sources in total so there may still be mileage in this. Now there are questions about him calling or not calling John MCCain a loser, which may r may not have happened.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/video-donald-trump-john-mccain-loser-a4540

I still think Trump has every chance of winning the election, but the story could make or break hs chances.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 23:16 - Sep 4 with 3561 viewsDr_Parnassus

Here you go. White House release email clearly backing what has been said by the President and the staff, which shows that the cancellation was due to the weather. The helicopter wouldn’t fly due to fog and adverse weather conditions so there was a motorcade where POTUS attendance was changed as a result.

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 23:29 - Sep 4 with 3544 viewsmajorraglan

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 23:16 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Here you go. White House release email clearly backing what has been said by the President and the staff, which shows that the cancellation was due to the weather. The helicopter wouldn’t fly due to fog and adverse weather conditions so there was a motorcade where POTUS attendance was changed as a result.

The helicopter may not have flown, but if there was a motorcade to the cemetery the President wasn’t in it because from what I can establish he didn’t visit the cemetery on the 10th of November 2018,

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-joins-world-leaders-in-france-for-wwi-armistice

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-trump-disparaged-american-war-dead-as-loser
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 23:50 - Sep 4 with 3521 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 23:29 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

The helicopter may not have flown, but if there was a motorcade to the cemetery the President wasn’t in it because from what I can establish he didn’t visit the cemetery on the 10th of November 2018,

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-joins-world-leaders-in-france-for-wwi-armistice

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-trump-disparaged-american-war-dead-as-loser

He wasn’t in it, that’s what I just showed and that’s what the email says.

Due to the helicopter being unable to fly and a 2.5 hour motorcade being needed instead, the President was replaced with General Kelly. There is no way the President would take an impromptu several hour motorcade.

So this nonsense that he didn’t want to go because it was raining and it was a losers cemetery is just the most ridiculous attempt at character bashing since the story of Fred Trump being a klansman.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 23:51]

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 00:00 - Sep 5 with 3503 viewsmajorraglan

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 23:50 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

He wasn’t in it, that’s what I just showed and that’s what the email says.

Due to the helicopter being unable to fly and a 2.5 hour motorcade being needed instead, the President was replaced with General Kelly. There is no way the President would take an impromptu several hour motorcade.

So this nonsense that he didn’t want to go because it was raining and it was a losers cemetery is just the most ridiculous attempt at character bashing since the story of Fred Trump being a klansman.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 23:51]

Just re read the tweet and can see the comment re the general. My bad, thanks .
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 00:37 - Sep 5 with 3484 viewsKerouac

I have stopped paying attention to the lies and tantrums, frankly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 02:07 - Sep 5 with 3461 viewsNotLoyal

This is just the start, next week Biden fingering kangaroos in Portland whilst setting fire to his cock.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024