Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM terrorising the community 04:08 - Sep 5 with 8544 viewsDr_Parnassus

It seems there is something new every single day with this lot. Across various threads, I thought where better to keep abreast of the latest going on with the latest poisonous organisation to infest the Western World than a thread dedicated to them.

Below is from last night where they destroyed bars and restaurants, tipped over the tables people were sitting at and smashed all their glasses, forcing them out.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

BLM terrorising the community on 09:33 - Sep 5 with 2976 views1983

Black & White people have been attacking each other for decades and will continue to do so for years to come it's exactly what the politicians want you to do.

BLM terrorising the community on 09:49 - Sep 5 with 2957 viewsKerouac

BLM terrorising the community on 09:33 - Sep 5 by 1983

Black & White people have been attacking each other for decades and will continue to do so for years to come it's exactly what the politicians want you to do.

What an empty, vacuous, statement.

The politicians want this? Which politicians?
Black and white people have been attacking each other for decades? When and where in what context? Everyone can see that what is going on now is unprecedented by the way.

Do you think that what is going on in the video is acceptable and the perpetrators should suffer no consequence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

BLM terrorising the community on 09:58 - Sep 5 with 2960 viewsCatullus

BLM terrorising the community on 09:49 - Sep 5 by Kerouac

What an empty, vacuous, statement.

The politicians want this? Which politicians?
Black and white people have been attacking each other for decades? When and where in what context? Everyone can see that what is going on now is unprecedented by the way.

Do you think that what is going on in the video is acceptable and the perpetrators should suffer no consequence?

For black and white just read "people" because people have been attacking each other for centuries.
It's not just politicians, it's the rich and powerful, it's divide and conquer. it's keeping us plebs arguing amongst ourselves. In which context, money, religion, power, greed, how many do you need?

Of course what is in the video isn't acceptable, there should be consequences but if anyone is arrested the default position will return to it being about racism not justice. The so called protestors cannot see that all they are doing is being vandals and hooligans and no better than fascists.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BLM terrorising the community on 10:20 - Sep 5 with 2941 views1983

BLM terrorising the community on 09:58 - Sep 5 by Catullus

For black and white just read "people" because people have been attacking each other for centuries.
It's not just politicians, it's the rich and powerful, it's divide and conquer. it's keeping us plebs arguing amongst ourselves. In which context, money, religion, power, greed, how many do you need?

Of course what is in the video isn't acceptable, there should be consequences but if anyone is arrested the default position will return to it being about racism not justice. The so called protestors cannot see that all they are doing is being vandals and hooligans and no better than fascists.

Exactly my point I was trying to make and you did a better job of explaining it.
As long as there is always something else to report on it takes the light off these people on the top table while we fight amongst ourselves.

As you said divide and conquer!

divide and conquer(Verb) A combination of political, military and economic strategies that aim to gain and maintain power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy.

BLM terrorising the community on 10:31 - Sep 5 with 2928 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 09:58 - Sep 5 by Catullus

This is why people need to stand up against the likes of BLM which are creating false narratives to keep racial divides alive.

They have created a social environment where you cannot question them, be that their motives or motivations.

I know a lot of people are now taking a step back and thinking “hang on a minute, why am I listening to these people insisting I am oppressed when I am not”. The more people that research what they are claiming and waking up to what is actually going on here the better.

The issue is you are labelled a racist immediately just by having the courage to make a stand and think for yourself. They are putting race into people’s heads where there is none.

100 people could be going for a job, one position available. 10 black people go for it, 90 white people go for it and 1 white man/woman succeeds (as probability would suggest would be the case). Due to the likes of BLM and the invisible barriers they are putting into people’s mind, 89 white people walk away from that interview thinking how they can improve and what to change for next time, 10 black people may walk away and fall back on “I couldn’t get it anyway; they were always going to choose a white person”.

So in that instance 100 people were all judged and treated on the same criteria, 99 had the same rejection experience - yet 10% of the people may not believe they were the victims of racial discrimination. The flames are fanned and the seed is grown. These people are then likely to see race as the reason for a multitude of obstacles in the way of daily life that is present for every single person regardless of colour.

BLM terrorising the community on 10:50 - Sep 5 with 2905 viewsNeath_Jack

BLM terrorising the community on 10:31 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

This is why people need to stand up against the likes of BLM which are creating false narratives to keep racial divides alive.

They have created a social environment where you cannot question them, be that their motives or motivations.

I know a lot of people are now taking a step back and thinking “hang on a minute, why am I listening to these people insisting I am oppressed when I am not”. The more people that research what they are claiming and waking up to what is actually going on here the better.

The issue is you are labelled a racist immediately just by having the courage to make a stand and think for yourself. They are putting race into people’s heads where there is none.

100 people could be going for a job, one position available. 10 black people go for it, 90 white people go for it and 1 white man/woman succeeds (as probability would suggest would be the case). Due to the likes of BLM and the invisible barriers they are putting into people’s mind, 89 white people walk away from that interview thinking how they can improve and what to change for next time, 10 black people may walk away and fall back on “I couldn’t get it anyway; they were always going to choose a white person”.

So in that instance 100 people were all judged and treated on the same criteria, 99 had the same rejection experience - yet 10% of the people may not believe they were the victims of racial discrimination. The flames are fanned and the seed is grown. These people are then likely to see race as the reason for a multitude of obstacles in the way of daily life that is present for every single person regardless of colour.

What a load of absolute shit (and that comes from years of experience of interviewing and subsequently employing people in South Wales).

And no, I won't be engaging with you any further.

Not right wing mind

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

BLM terrorising the community on 10:56 - Sep 5 with 2902 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 10:50 - Sep 5 by Neath_Jack

What a load of absolute shit (and that comes from years of experience of interviewing and subsequently employing people in South Wales).

And no, I won't be engaging with you any further.

Not right wing mind

Well the only way what I said there is “absolute sh*t” is if as an interviewer, as you say you were, you were racist.

Were you? If so, why?

If you weren’t, then you are the epitome and living proof of what I just typed.

Plus how is anything I have said there right wing? Suggesting invisible barriers shouldn’t be created to keep a certain population angry and feeling like the world is against them?

I think people need to learn what right wing is. In 2020 it seems to mean “anyone who doesn’t agree with me”.

And you won’t engage because you know you will lose. What happened to you? You used to be a great little poster. Shame.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 11:00]

BLM terrorising the community on 12:08 - Sep 5 with 2859 viewsNortbankboy

BLM terrorising the community on 10:56 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

Well the only way what I said there is “absolute sh*t” is if as an interviewer, as you say you were, you were racist.

Were you? If so, why?

If you weren’t, then you are the epitome and living proof of what I just typed.

Plus how is anything I have said there right wing? Suggesting invisible barriers shouldn’t be created to keep a certain population angry and feeling like the world is against them?

I think people need to learn what right wing is. In 2020 it seems to mean “anyone who doesn’t agree with me”.

And you won’t engage because you know you will lose. What happened to you? You used to be a great little poster. Shame.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 11:00]

No extremism is good left or right.
But there do seem to be a lot of countries leaning to the right
Across the world outs included
Login to get fewer ads

BLM terrorising the community on 12:34 - Sep 5 with 2844 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 12:08 - Sep 5 by Nortbankboy

I think “the right” means different things to different people.

You used to be called right wing if you were a racist bigot or Nazi when I was a kid.

Now you are right wing if you think there are two genders or don’t believe in oppression.

Just crazy. 2020 has turned people absolutely bonkers, even usually lucid posters like Neathie.

BLM terrorising the community on 12:40 - Sep 5 with 2838 viewsNortbankboy

BLM terrorising the community on 12:34 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

I think “the right” means different things to different people.

You used to be called right wing if you were a racist bigot or Nazi when I was a kid.

Now you are right wing if you think there are two genders or don’t believe in oppression.

Just crazy. 2020 has turned people absolutely bonkers, even usually lucid posters like Neathie.

I think its safe to.say we have a right wing government here in uk.
BLM terrorising the community on 12:45 - Sep 5 with 2833 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 12:40 - Sep 5 by Nortbankboy

Based on what?

BLM terrorising the community on 13:02 - Sep 5 with 2814 viewsGwyn737

BLM terrorising the community on 12:45 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

Based on what?

I’d say austerity would be a good starting point.

Hitting public services and welfare is pretty right of centre.
BLM terrorising the community on 13:44 - Sep 5 with 2781 viewsFlashberryjack

Bunch of absolute w*nkers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

BLM terrorising the community on 16:23 - Sep 5 with 2711 viewsA_Fans_Dad

BLM terrorising the community on 13:44 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

Bunch of absolute w*nkers.

Not the same thing at all.

And you forgot the word incompetent.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 16:23]
BLM terrorising the community on 17:36 - Sep 5 with 2680 viewsCatullus

BLM terrorising the community on 12:08 - Sep 5 by Nortbankboy

Extremism is everywhere, the centre ground is largely vacant these days. What does remain in (or close to) the centre ground is accused by the left of being right wing and accused by the right of being left wing.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

BLM terrorising the community on 18:27 - Sep 5 with 2646 viewsNortbankboy

BLM terrorising the community on 16:23 - Sep 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Not the same thing at all.

And you forgot the word incompetent.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 16:23]

Do you think pritii petal will bring back hanging?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 18:48]
BLM terrorising the community on 18:38 - Sep 5 with 2634 viewsA_Fans_Dad

BLM terrorising the community on 18:27 - Sep 5 by Nortbankboy

Do you think pritii petal will bring back hanging?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 18:48]

No, I don't think so.
As much as I would like it for clear cut murder and terrorism murder, like the guys who slit the soldier's throat in public.
Or at least life means life, but why should we have to keep them for 50 or 60 years.
BLM terrorising the community on 21:54 - Sep 5 with 2568 viewsGaryjack

BLM terrorising the community on 12:40 - Sep 5 by Nortbankboy

And? I think a few of you are a little confused of the term 'right wing'. Being right wing does not make you a racist or a nazi, just like being left wing doesn't make you an anarchist or a communist.
It is the far left and right groups who cause problems within our society. If you think we are now governed by the far right wing, then you are seriously deluded. The conservative party has always been a right wing party, just like labour has leaned to the left. It's simply a political term. There's nothing sinister about it.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 21:55]
BLM terrorising the community on 00:35 - Sep 6 with 2492 viewsNortbankboy

BLM terrorising the community on 21:54 - Sep 5 by Garyjack

And? I think a few of you are a little confused of the term 'right wing'. Being right wing does not make you a racist or a nazi, just like being left wing doesn't make you an anarchist or a communist.
It is the far left and right groups who cause problems within our society. If you think we are now governed by the far right wing, then you are seriously deluded. The conservative party has always been a right wing party, just like labour has leaned to the left. It's simply a political term. There's nothing sinister about it.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 21:55]

Like I said we are governed by a right wing party.
BLM terrorising the community on 01:01 - Sep 6 with 2487 viewsGaryjack

BLM terrorising the community on 00:35 - Sep 6 by Nortbankboy

Like I said we are governed by a right wing party.

Correct. Nothing wrong with that is there?
BLM terrorising the community on 02:55 - Sep 6 with 2468 viewsDJack

BLM terrorising the community on 01:01 - Sep 6 by Garyjack

Except that they shifted further right and after getting rid of the one nation torys...but you crack on

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

BLM terrorising the community on 04:34 - Sep 6 with 2461 viewsNotLoyal

BLM terrorising the community on 01:01 - Sep 6 by Garyjack

If they can beat a defender and put a decent cross in they are all welcome.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

BLM terrorising the community on 08:09 - Sep 6 with 2438 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hard not to laugh..

BLM terrorising the community on 12:21 - Sep 6 with 2382 viewsCatullus

BLM terrorising the community on 08:09 - Sep 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Hard not to laugh..

Lucky the police had fire etinguishers!

BLM terrorising the community on 12:26 - Sep 6 with 2375 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 12:21 - Sep 6 by Catullus

Lucky the police had fire etinguishers!

Indeed, they were the clear targets of a petrol bomb, they go to help one of the mob only for another to be thrown and a commercial grade firework to be shot.

These guys are just lawless rioters with very little purpose. Similar to the London riots, they are enjoying being in power. Hence why the go from block to block throwing normal people out of restaurants and smashing the place up - because they can.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 12:42]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024