Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM terrorising the community 04:08 - Sep 5 with 8531 viewsDr_Parnassus

It seems there is something new every single day with this lot. Across various threads, I thought where better to keep abreast of the latest going on with the latest poisonous organisation to infest the Western World than a thread dedicated to them.

Below is from last night where they destroyed bars and restaurants, tipped over the tables people were sitting at and smashed all their glasses, forcing them out.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

BLM terrorising the community on 20:51 - Sep 8 with 1331 viewsFieryJack

Made an error there. The above post was aimed at Gradgrind, not NotLoyal.
BLM terrorising the community on 21:30 - Sep 8 with 1292 viewsA_Fans_Dad

BLM terrorising the community on 20:47 - Sep 8 by FieryJack

"So you have missed the countless examples of normal white people going about their every day business and being accosted by the mob then?"

In a word, yes.

But then again I only browse mainstream media (I don't doubt you'll spend a good hour now on mainstream media looking for examples to prove me wrong).

You seem to spend much of your life scrolling through Twitter and right wing websites actively looking for stuff to feed your frothing rage. That's like some sort of obsessive illness.

I don't condone the extremist nutters in BLM, by the way. I referred to them as "utter filth" in a previous post.

You need some balance in your life. Take your mind off the Lefties for a while, and read a good book.

I recommend "Close Range", a book of short stories written by Annie Proulx.

Don't worry, there are no black people in it, and certainly no Lefties, just the grim lives of hard, lonesome, twisted ranchers and rodeo riders in Wyoming.

Come to think of it, Wyoming, alongside Montana, must be one of the whitest states in the US.

Happy reading.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 20:48]

"But then again I only browse mainstream media".
Which explains your complete lack of understanding of what is actually happening in the USA and what has been happening for the last 4 years.
Makes a lot very clear.
BLM terrorising the community on 22:25 - Sep 8 with 1254 viewsFieryJack

BLM terrorising the community on 21:30 - Sep 8 by A_Fans_Dad

"But then again I only browse mainstream media".
Which explains your complete lack of understanding of what is actually happening in the USA and what has been happening for the last 4 years.
Makes a lot very clear.

What's wrong with mainstream media? BBC Radio 4, the Guardian, The Times?

(Please don't answer that)

It's just as clear that you get your ridiculous, narrow viewpoint by putting the wrong end of a telescope up to your bleary eye to read extremist, provocative, right wing garbage online.

Pleasingly ironic that your initials AfD neatly align with that German political party, Alternative für Deutschland.

Although I think someone might have already notified you about that.
BLM terrorising the community on 22:44 - Sep 8 with 1240 viewsA_Fans_Dad

BLM terrorising the community on 22:25 - Sep 8 by FieryJack

What's wrong with mainstream media? BBC Radio 4, the Guardian, The Times?

(Please don't answer that)

It's just as clear that you get your ridiculous, narrow viewpoint by putting the wrong end of a telescope up to your bleary eye to read extremist, provocative, right wing garbage online.

Pleasingly ironic that your initials AfD neatly align with that German political party, Alternative für Deutschland.

Although I think someone might have already notified you about that.

That you is your problem, the truth is where you find it.
And it is not in the totally biased MSM.
Have you ever bothered to read a US court document on the Mueller trials, would you even know how to find them?
Have you ever read how Obama & Clinton appointed judges treat Rebuplican and non Democrat defendents?
Have read the actual FBI transcripts of the so called Russian investigation and the lies and mistakes that were made and went completely unpunished?

Ever watch the so called Trump impeachment process videos?

You certainly won't find anything in the MSM that is for sure.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 22:45]
BLM terrorising the community on 00:56 - Sep 9 with 1204 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 20:47 - Sep 8 by FieryJack

"So you have missed the countless examples of normal white people going about their every day business and being accosted by the mob then?"

In a word, yes.

But then again I only browse mainstream media (I don't doubt you'll spend a good hour now on mainstream media looking for examples to prove me wrong).

You seem to spend much of your life scrolling through Twitter and right wing websites actively looking for stuff to feed your frothing rage. That's like some sort of obsessive illness.

I don't condone the extremist nutters in BLM, by the way. I referred to them as "utter filth" in a previous post.

You need some balance in your life. Take your mind off the Lefties for a while, and read a good book.

I recommend "Close Range", a book of short stories written by Annie Proulx.

Don't worry, there are no black people in it, and certainly no Lefties, just the grim lives of hard, lonesome, twisted ranchers and rodeo riders in Wyoming.

Come to think of it, Wyoming, alongside Montana, must be one of the whitest states in the US.

Happy reading.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 20:48]

Then you are doing yourself a disservice and yet again starting with a conclusion before you have examined the issue forming all your views with the notion of confirmation bias. Which is why you have to backtrack all the time.

“Right wing websites”? Such as? I rarely go on any websites, let alone right wing ones. I use twitter as I am heavily involved in politics with my work, from the financial side of American politics. If you are referring to media that isn’t hiding the riots as peaceful demonstration then yes I often try and get my news from sources that aren’t hiding the truth.

You seem to have fallen into the leftist trap of “when threatened intellectually or stuck in a debate... shout racist at the top of your lungs!”. Its a well trodden path, a transparent and obvious one, but it’s old hat and has lost its potency. Makes you look like an upset teenager.

I love the way you say “extremist nutters IN the BLM”. That’s like saying I don’t agree with some of the extremist nutters in the KKK.... the whole organisation is extremism, do you know anything about them? Anything at all? Or do you just like the name and feel you have to support them incase your social circle may call you racist? Such a shame you seem to lack any form of backbone or testicular fortitude.

Know your history, know your subject, make responsible choices. You continue to back aspects of our society that is damaging black lives just because it makes YOU feel better about yourself, I’ll keep saying it how it is in an attempt to raise awareness of aspects of society ruining black lives regardless of what moron calls me a racist. Kind of ironic really considering the two, but hey it’s 2020, morons are more abundant than ever before.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 2:05]

BLM terrorising the community on 07:16 - Sep 9 with 1173 viewsDr_Parnassus

Look at this example just in the last few hours of the kind of biased nonsense we are dealing with at the moment as a people.

I’m sure most people would look at the headline, glance at the picture then form an opinion they were directed to as a result of those two things combined.

Now let’s take a closer look at that picture, gathering without masks you say?:-

Embarrassing. It’s become so common place they don’t even try and hide it anymore.

BLM terrorising the community on 14:14 - Sep 9 with 1137 viewsAndy1300

BLM terrorising the community on 07:16 - Sep 9 by Dr_Parnassus

Look at this example just in the last few hours of the kind of biased nonsense we are dealing with at the moment as a people.

I’m sure most people would look at the headline, glance at the picture then form an opinion they were directed to as a result of those two things combined.

Now let’s take a closer look at that picture, gathering without masks you say?:-

Embarrassing. It’s become so common place they don’t even try and hide it anymore.

Don’t upset the snowflakes ffs

Number 1 team in Wales

BLM terrorising the community on 15:59 - Sep 9 with 1109 viewsFieryJack

BLM terrorising the community on 00:56 - Sep 9 by Dr_Parnassus

Then you are doing yourself a disservice and yet again starting with a conclusion before you have examined the issue forming all your views with the notion of confirmation bias. Which is why you have to backtrack all the time.

“Right wing websites”? Such as? I rarely go on any websites, let alone right wing ones. I use twitter as I am heavily involved in politics with my work, from the financial side of American politics. If you are referring to media that isn’t hiding the riots as peaceful demonstration then yes I often try and get my news from sources that aren’t hiding the truth.

You seem to have fallen into the leftist trap of “when threatened intellectually or stuck in a debate... shout racist at the top of your lungs!”. Its a well trodden path, a transparent and obvious one, but it’s old hat and has lost its potency. Makes you look like an upset teenager.

I love the way you say “extremist nutters IN the BLM”. That’s like saying I don’t agree with some of the extremist nutters in the KKK.... the whole organisation is extremism, do you know anything about them? Anything at all? Or do you just like the name and feel you have to support them incase your social circle may call you racist? Such a shame you seem to lack any form of backbone or testicular fortitude.

Know your history, know your subject, make responsible choices. You continue to back aspects of our society that is damaging black lives just because it makes YOU feel better about yourself, I’ll keep saying it how it is in an attempt to raise awareness of aspects of society ruining black lives regardless of what moron calls me a racist. Kind of ironic really considering the two, but hey it’s 2020, morons are more abundant than ever before.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 2:05]

Hmm, a good post, I have to admit, and an unpleasantly chastening one for me.

Though, in my defence, I'm not a BLM aficionado.

It's a pity that some of the more unpleasant posters on here (they know who they are) who hang onto your coat-tails aren't more elegantly persuasive.
Login to get fewer ads

BLM terrorising the community on 16:06 - Sep 9 with 1102 viewsCatullus

The truth always matters, wherever it comes from. The lies come from everywhere too. Trying to work through the lies to find the truth is the hard part. You need patience!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BLM terrorising the community on 16:29 - Sep 9 with 1093 viewsA_Fans_Dad

BLM terrorising the community on 16:06 - Sep 9 by Catullus

The truth always matters, wherever it comes from. The lies come from everywhere too. Trying to work through the lies to find the truth is the hard part. You need patience!

You need patience, time and persistence and to get to the original documentation, reports & videos etc so that the information is not viewed via someone else's lens or filter.
BLM terrorising the community on 16:31 - Sep 9 with 1093 viewsTreforys_Jack

BLM terrorising the community on 16:06 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Prob is Cat, the truth and lies can depend on your initial standpoint. Very often, truth and lies are just someones opinion. Oh and just because someone puts FACT at the end of a statement doesn't make it so.
BLM terrorising the community on 18:23 - Sep 9 with 1068 viewsWingstandwood

BLM terrorising the community on 16:31 - Sep 9 by Treforys_Jack

Prob is Cat, the truth and lies can depend on your initial standpoint. Very often, truth and lies are just someones opinion. Oh and just because someone puts FACT at the end of a statement doesn't make it so.

I do agree that the only occasion someone should put FACT at the end of a statement is when it can be backed it up with the truth, reality, proven evidence, experience, expertise, professional background, privy counsel, honest trustworthy sources and 'up-close-and-personal' evaluation etc.

There is an author (Doctorate holder) who thinks that the twin towers were brought down by 'Star-Wars' technology i.e. 'directed energy weapon' from way up above in the stratosphere. Steel beams turned to dust. "Fact" in her own mind.... All the intelligence in the world means nothing if a person is liar or a psychologically-flawed/money making basket case. Fake news and appalling reporting is an insult to all!

Argus!

BLM terrorising the community on 18:32 - Sep 9 with 1059 viewsFieryJack

FACT!

Sorry Treforys, couldn't resist.
BLM terrorising the community on 18:52 - Sep 9 with 1046 viewsTreforys_Jack

BLM terrorising the community on 18:32 - Sep 9 by FieryJack

FACT!

Sorry Treforys, couldn't resist.

BLM terrorising the community on 21:55 - Sep 9 with 982 viewsCatullus

That's very true. In the end we will believe what we want to believe but at least if we have an open mind we may be persuaded as to what the truth really is. Sadly very many of us have closed minds, especilly on certain subjects and I'm as guilty as anyone there.

I'll give you a nailed on fact, I am fed up of going over brexit, independence, covid and yes, BLM too. Maybe lockdown and the fallout, mayeb the likelihood of another lockdown or at least the rules hardening again, maybe they have gotten to me, maybe I'm just bored full stop. Thank gof the football is back this weekend, I'm actully looking forward to it, FACT!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BLM terrorising the community on 23:26 - Sep 9 with 957 viewsDJack

BLM terrorising the community on 07:16 - Sep 9 by Dr_Parnassus

Surprisingly, you missed these...

And a even more revealing video

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

BLM terrorising the community on 23:42 - Sep 9 with 948 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 23:26 - Sep 9 by DJack

Surprisingly, you missed these...

And a even more revealing video

Missed them? How can I miss what wasn’t there?

They deleted the old post and searched for any photos of people without masks from different events to put up as people noticed they were yet again trying to deceive with headlines.

They are now rightly getting a backlash for this.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 23:48]

BLM terrorising the community on 18:48 - Sep 10 with 878 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Doc, this is the sort of person that they have teaching their kids in America.
How is he still in a job?

https://www.worldnews.web.za/2020/09/09/rhode-island-professor-says-killing-by-p

“Michael Reinoehl is the guy who killed the fascist in Portland last week,”
In the comments section, a reader appeared to challenge Loomis’ defense of Reinoehl, writing: “Erik, he shot and killed a guy.”

Loomis responded: “[Reinoehl] killed a fascist. I see nothing wrong with it, at least from a moral perspective.”
BLM terrorising the community on 21:10 - Sep 10 with 832 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is what the DemonRats think of the people they are supposed to be working for.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/10/coronavirus-senate-set-vo

Think we will see it on the BBC.

They want a lot more money, $3Trillion so they stop anyone getting anything.
BLM terrorising the community on 00:08 - Sep 11 with 787 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 18:48 - Sep 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Doc, this is the sort of person that they have teaching their kids in America.
How is he still in a job?

https://www.worldnews.web.za/2020/09/09/rhode-island-professor-says-killing-by-p

“Michael Reinoehl is the guy who killed the fascist in Portland last week,”
In the comments section, a reader appeared to challenge Loomis’ defense of Reinoehl, writing: “Erik, he shot and killed a guy.”

Loomis responded: “[Reinoehl] killed a fascist. I see nothing wrong with it, at least from a moral perspective.”

Incredibly sad. A guy walking down the street minding his own business as a murderer lay in wait for a Republican go walk past so he could kill him. People are fine with it.

I have never seen such a twisted world where the right seem to be the peaceful, non threatening and accepting side and the left have become the hateful, violent and intolerant mob. I’m not just talking about the far left either.

BLM terrorising the community (n/t) on 04:04 - Sep 11 with 757 viewsGlyn1

BLM terrorising the community on 00:08 - Sep 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Incredibly sad. A guy walking down the street minding his own business as a murderer lay in wait for a Republican go walk past so he could kill him. People are fine with it.

I have never seen such a twisted world where the right seem to be the peaceful, non threatening and accepting side and the left have become the hateful, violent and intolerant mob. I’m not just talking about the far left either.

[I deleted this post as it wasn't relevant to this thread.]
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 4:20]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

BLM terrorising the community on 04:15 - Sep 11 with 750 viewsGlyn1

BLM terrorising the community on 00:01 - Sep 8 by Slugster664

Driving through Penlan today and there was a small group of kids holding a sign up to drivers "Honk if you <3 BLM"...I thought WTF

Why did that annoy you?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

BLM terrorising the community on 08:05 - Sep 13 with 654 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 04:15 - Sep 11 by Glyn1

Why did that annoy you?

Far be it for me to answer for him but it would evoke the same sort of emotions in me so I’ll explain them and maybe he feels the same way.

Penlan is hardly the the hotbed of racial inequality, which means these kids seem to be tagging onto a trend as opposed to fighting for tangible injustice that they truly understand. These statements that become a sort of fashion in a sense, have very little understanding behind them, be that in terms of concept, representation, intent or ideals behind them.

When people harbour what is fashionable as opposed to what they truly believe, the opposition to that is often met with hostility. When you lack understanding of something your profess to believe in you have a few options:-

1) Shut down or back away from the debate
2) Become hostile
3) Concede the point

Number 3 is not an opinion as you are throwing away your own fashion statement which defeats the object of you going out with your sign in the first place (no doubt they took pictures and posted on Instagram and Facebook etc) which leaves both option 1 and 2. Option 1 and 2 are things we see every single day on here on these threads by those that cannot back why they support BLM.

It causes division, hatred and often violence so any political position made as a fashion statement and trend as opposed to a considered opinion generally has incredibly negative outcomes.

I ask you this. How many times have you seen a BLM supporter/leftist/democrat/socialist come out and willingly debated any of their points to completion without them name calling, resorting to violence, shutting down the debate or walking away? I have never seen it and I’ve seen many hundreds of sensible people with right leaning views inviting debate from the other side.

There is a reason for that. One has an emotional viewpoint often based on virtue signalling, the other is a factual viewpoint based on reality and complete common sense. The former cannot compete with the latter which is why you never see it.

BLM terrorising the community on 23:42 - Oct 23 with 532 viewsDJack

So it is the right wing of America terrorising America under the guise of BLM...

"Another ‘Boogaloo Bois’ member federally charged, accused of riot in Minneapolis in May"

"A video taken that night shows a man, identified as Hunter, firing 13 rounds from a semiautomatic rifle into the third precinct, according to court documents.

The shooter then walks toward the camera, high-fives another person and yells, “Justice for Floyd!” He is seen wearing a skull mask covering the lower half of his face, glasses, a baseball cap and tactical gear."

https://www.twincities.com/2020/10/23/another-boogaloo-bois-member-federally-cha

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

BLM terrorising the community on 00:05 - Oct 24 with 526 viewsJack123

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024