Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham major incident 07:06 - Sep 6 with 2717 viewsbritferry

multiple stabbings by all accounts

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Birmingham major incident on 07:17 - Sep 6 with 1916 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trying to find some factual details, very short on any kind of details as to what happened there. 5 stabbings in London too I am reading.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Birmingham major incident on 11:03 - Sep 6 with 1811 viewsmajorraglan

Birmingham major incident on 07:17 - Sep 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Trying to find some factual details, very short on any kind of details as to what happened there. 5 stabbings in London too I am reading.

As many as 8 people injured according to some sources, injuries to the neck.
Birmingham major incident on 11:11 - Sep 6 with 1785 viewsWhiterockin

To many people carry knifes. I was taking to a young lad about 18 who was doing some work for me and he never goes out in Swansea without a knife and his friends are the same. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and no they are not gang members. The punishment for carrying knives should be increased significantly.
Birmingham major incident on 11:40 - Sep 6 with 1760 viewsCatullus

It's crazy. If you carry a knife and get into a fight chances are someone will get seriously hurt. Once the red mist descends anything can happen. I've been there, seen it. All those nights on the Kingsway and Wind street have many great memories but I also saw some really bad stuff including a group of blokes violently attacking paramedics because in their drunken stupor they thought the paramedics were attacking their mate, that they were saving his life was lost on them.
Are we getting to a point where all areas like Wind Street will have airport style metal detectors that everyone has to go through on entry and exit?
I agree about the punishments too, they must increase. Lowering the bar for so called minor crimes only seems to have encouraged some. That doesn't mean lock them up in prison because that doesn't work so well. Maybe increase tagging and curfews?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Birmingham major incident on 18:43 - Sep 6 with 1651 viewsbuilthjack

Birmingham major incident on 11:11 - Sep 6 by Whiterockin

To many people carry knifes. I was taking to a young lad about 18 who was doing some work for me and he never goes out in Swansea without a knife and his friends are the same. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and no they are not gang members. The punishment for carrying knives should be increased significantly.

Taking 23,500 police officers off the streets in the last 10 years has a lot to do with it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birmingham major incident on 19:29 - Sep 6 with 1625 viewshowenjack

Birmingham major incident on 18:43 - Sep 6 by builthjack

Taking 23,500 police officers off the streets in the last 10 years has a lot to do with it.

2 fatal shootings last week in Birmingham and 6 stabbings .It's that commonplace now it doesn't make the national news . The world's gone mad.
Birmingham major incident on 20:59 - Sep 6 with 1568 viewsbritferry

surprise surprise... the suspect

Birmingham major incident on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 1550 viewsCatullus

What do we know about the victims?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham major incident on 21:30 - Sep 6 with 1537 viewsFireboy2

Birmingham major incident on 20:59 - Sep 6 by britferry

surprise surprise... the suspect

Out of order.
Birmingham major incident on 21:38 - Sep 6 with 1527 viewsFlashberryjack

Birmingham major incident on 21:30 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

Out of order.

Why ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Birmingham major incident on 21:39 - Sep 6 with 1524 viewsCatullus

Birmingham major incident on 21:30 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

Out of order.

What is? Just checking because I've looked at the news and that is indeed a picture of the suspect.

Birmingham major incident on 21:50 - Sep 6 with 1508 viewsFireboy2

Birmingham major incident on 21:39 - Sep 6 by Catullus

What is? Just checking because I've looked at the news and that is indeed a picture of the suspect.

Britferries comment. 'Surprise Surprise'
Birmingham major incident on 22:11 - Sep 6 with 1481 viewspikeypaul

Birmingham major incident on 21:50 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

No it’s not?

Like he’s suggesting it’s the profile of the suspect we could all have guessed this morning, long before seeing the picture.

So in the pathetic left wingers view it’s now out of order to state “we could all have guessed that”

The lefties are getting more pathetic by the day, now thinking they should control what we are allowed to think and guess going on past events. 😂😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 22:38]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Birmingham major incident on 22:16 - Sep 6 with 1488 viewsFieryJack

Birmingham major incident on 21:50 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

It neatly fits into britferry's sterotypical assumption that all stabbings are carried out by black men.

But I shouldn't say that because when I get up tomorrow I'll have to wade through one of Parnussus's tedious posts full of stats proving that 86.5% of knife crime in the UK is carried out by black folk.

Let's just hope he's not an immigrant or this site will go into meltdown.

More likely to be British West Indian, Birmingham born. Handsworth, maybe.
Birmingham major incident on 22:22 - Sep 6 with 1469 viewspikeypaul

So since black men carry out proportionally far more stabbing than whites in the UK it’s “tedious” for you to read, talk about not accepting the facts because you do not like them, pathetic but what we all expect from the left.

Many of the attacks in the last few years have been carried out by immigrants, I just hope none of your family gets murdered by one of them, maybe then your views will change.

OUT

AFLI

[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 22:32]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Birmingham major incident on 22:22 - Sep 6 with 1478 viewsFieryJack

Birmingham major incident on 22:11 - Sep 6 by pikeypaul

No it’s not?

Like he’s suggesting it’s the profile of the suspect we could all have guessed this morning, long before seeing the picture.

So in the pathetic left wingers view it’s now out of order to state “we could all have guessed that”

The lefties are getting more pathetic by the day, now thinking they should control what we are allowed to think and guess going on past events. 😂😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 22:38]

And if he was a white Englishman would you have come on here and admitted, and apologised for your erroneous assumption.

I doubt it.

Prick.
Birmingham major incident on 22:29 - Sep 6 with 1456 viewspikeypaul

Birmingham major incident on 22:22 - Sep 6 by FieryJack

And if he was a white Englishman would you have come on here and admitted, and apologised for your erroneous assumption.

I doubt it.

Prick.

But my assumption was correct so your point is like your life, irrelevant and meaningless.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 22:30]

Birmingham major incident on 23:35 - Sep 6 with 1399 viewsbritferry

I assumed the suspect was going to be black and it looks as though I was 100% right... now tell us the truth, didn't you?

Birmingham major incident on 00:22 - Sep 7 with 1381 viewsDr_Parnassus

Birmingham major incident on 22:22 - Sep 6 by FieryJack

I doubt it.

Prick.

I’m yet to hear you apologise for your disparaging assumptions towards a murder victim.

Now do you see why facts are better than bias? You seem to be learning by the day that assumptions and bias gets us nowhere.

You have slated someone on this thread for doing exactly as you preach and exactly what you do.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Birmingham major incident on 07:54 - Sep 7 with 1327 viewsNotLoyal

Looks like they got him, seems our coppers who need defunding apparently... are out at all hours keeping the streets as safe as possible.
Nice one.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Birmingham major incident on 08:37 - Sep 7 with 1304 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Birmingham major incident on 18:43 - Sep 6 by builthjack

Actually in London there has been no reduction in police numbers yet stabbings have increased as have knife crimes. 25% of stop and searches result in the person being charged or cautioned.
Unfortunately the liberal left think police should not be looking for knife carrying criminals. No wonder more people are carrying knives.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Birmingham major incident on 09:16 - Sep 7 with 1296 viewsProfessor

Birmingham major incident on 08:37 - Sep 7 by felixstowe_jack

Actually in London there has been no reduction in police numbers yet stabbings have increased as have knife crimes. 25% of stop and searches result in the person being charged or cautioned.
Unfortunately the liberal left think police should not be looking for knife carrying criminals. No wonder more people are carrying knives.

There was an overall decrease of 2,200 frontline offices in the Met from 2010 to 2019. And fewer support staff.

Knife crime, like other violent crime Has risen with lower police numbers throughout England and Wales . The rise is uniform across the country. Homicide rates in London are rising but are still below the levels of the early 2000s, but fell to lowest levels in late 2000s since the 80s (when the police was at its largest in terms of serving officers).

You cut numbers,
Crime rises.
Birmingham major incident on 09:32 - Sep 7 with 1283 viewsKerouac

Birmingham major incident on 09:16 - Sep 7 by Professor

There was an overall decrease of 2,200 frontline offices in the Met from 2010 to 2019. And fewer support staff.

Knife crime, like other violent crime Has risen with lower police numbers throughout England and Wales . The rise is uniform across the country. Homicide rates in London are rising but are still below the levels of the early 2000s, but fell to lowest levels in late 2000s since the 80s (when the police was at its largest in terms of serving officers).

You cut numbers,
Crime rises.

Prof,
Don't take this the wrong way, as I enjoy your posts...but didn't you say you weren't going to post on here again?
Why the change of heart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Birmingham major incident on 09:45 - Sep 7 with 1268 viewsFireboy2

Birmingham major incident on 07:54 - Sep 7 by NotLoyal

Looks like they got him, seems our coppers who need defunding apparently... are out at all hours keeping the streets as safe as possible.
Nice one.

Good to know they have hopefully got the man who did it.

I feel for the police as they are damned if they do and damned if they dont, most of them do a cracking job and its thankless but teotd they are doing the job they are paid for.
Birmingham major incident on 10:00 - Sep 7 with 1257 viewsProfessor

Birmingham major incident on 09:32 - Sep 7 by Kerouac

Prof,
Don't take this the wrong way, as I enjoy your posts...but didn't you say you weren't going to post on here again?
Why the change of heart?

Trying to avoid it K

But that was very inaccurate. It’s clear policing like public health, like primary healthcare, like social care have all suffered from the Cameron/Osborne/May austerity. In fairness to Johnson, he was looking to more investment, but that’s had it now. All too scared to raise taxation to cover the issues we have to deal with.

Hope you are well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024