Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran the Karen being a prick still 07:44 - Sep 7 with 937 viewsNotLoyal

Good old ironside, talking bullshit, manufacturing stuff to suit his usual bollox.
Stating I’m pissed when I’m working, I haven’t had an alcoholic drink for nine years.
I never intended to post anything about the other site, but there are times when I wish he was able bodied, just so I could give him the hiding he deserves. 😂

Thanks Itchy btw, I’m sure his manufactured bullshit didn’t impress you that much.
After weeks of ECB, Monty ( I haven’t forgotten) and Darren instigating hate on their new site I responded, three serious cowards with little or no back bone, Wheelchair only wanted to start banning me and Kerouac because he was booted off here for trying to destroy the existence of the new set up on fans network. That’s what bullys do, they hide behind bullshit and try and encourage others to believe them. Regardless of what happened between them his relentless pursuit of Perch was hideous and Steve who did the TV threads, Continuously calling him a liar. Darran is and aLways has been the problem, if Phil had a pair he would have booted him years ago. Steve would be welcome on here I’m sure his info was spot on.

It may well be I should not respond, but I never back down, ever.

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1121

And he still lurks on here 👩🏼‍🦽
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 10:00]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 10:20 - Sep 7 with 820 viewsCatullus

To be honest, I think you should let it go. Neither of you is going to change and this post will just trigger him which will then trigger you and on and on we go.

Some things just aren't worth worrying about.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 10:27 - Sep 7 with 813 viewsFireboy2

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 10:20 - Sep 7 by Catullus

To be honest, I think you should let it go. Neither of you is going to change and this post will just trigger him which will then trigger you and on and on we go.

Well put from this forums kofi annan
Darran the Karen being a prick still on 10:41 - Sep 7 with 803 viewsCatullus

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 10:27 - Sep 7 by Fireboy2

Well put from this forums kofi annan

Ignorance and prejudice are the handmaidens of propaganda dontcha know

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 11:46 - Sep 7 with 771 viewsNotLoyal

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 10:20 - Sep 7 by Catullus

Yes, but he needed to know.
He knows.
I’m happy with that.
I’m never worried.

Ignorance and prejudice ?

OK I've changed it.

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 13:02 - Sep 7 with 711 viewsCatullus

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 11:46 - Sep 7 by NotLoyal

Yes, but he needed to know.
He knows.
I’m happy with that.
I’m never worried.

Ignorance and prejudice ?

I was just quoting Kofi Annan, it wasn't directed at you. Thing is, you say he needed to know and that was my point. He knows and no doubt he'll say something else which in turn you may comment about. It's a never ending cycle unless one of you stops, why not be the better person.

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 15:25 - Sep 7 with 634 viewsNotLoyal

Darran the Karen being a prick still on 13:02 - Sep 7 by Catullus

I was just quoting Kofi Annan, it wasn't directed at you. Thing is, you say he needed to know and that was my point. He knows and no doubt he'll say something else which in turn you may comment about. It's a never ending cycle unless one of you stops, why not be the better person.

Ah, kofi, I realise that mate, all is good.
I get you too 👍
PS mart is another one 🤪😉
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 15:26]

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024